LePen Loss was GOOD!

Le Pen losing is a GOOD thing. Let me explain:

I am by no means a Macron supporter, and I wish that Le Pen did win, but here's whats great about her losing.

Open, free, "tolerant" France will let in more and more mudslimes with Macron in power. More towelheads there = less towelheads in great countries like America or East European countries. Kek has found a way to make it better. He knew that Le Pen had no chance of being as capable as we hoped. He knew that Macron winning would ultimately be a bigger win for us all.

Also, stop acting like a bunch of pissy babies. You act like Shillary supporters after Trump won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geLiEiAiQJA
youtube.com/watch?v=8TzR3CEk73Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=OB8iGXyLoNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Le Pen a shit, real niggas wrote in Henry de Lesquen.

In the dialogue that followed, I was reminded of course, ‘not all muslims’, how I was making unfair generalisations, that it wasn’t about religion or race. It became apparent to me that these people were less concerned about what had been done to me, the rape threats, the mass murder, and the psychological toll; and more concerned about their own hurt feelings. The issue was no longer about Islamic violence, but khafir making muslims uncomfortable. They want us to be more polite as we speak about Islam abusing and battering women.

LePen got rekt. Deal with it

so it begins

youtube.com/watch?v=geLiEiAiQJA

I also love how it proves some people who "thought it was time to let a woman lead" as being hypocrites.

That's what I'm saying. Read before replying.

A third of the country voted Le Nazi

Neva forget

You are a dumb ass. They will gain french nationality and then use that to immigrate to other countries around the world

PFA

Stop trying to 4D chess this. It's fucking over you fucking shill.

The Globalists keep winning and the fucking tools like you pacify the masses by labeling it as strategy.

It's over. We lost. Society is fucked.

>great countries like America or East European countries

You are in even worse situation burger, Don't be delusional the usa is more fucked (france has 15% of shitskins you have almost 50) and never be white country again unless you get rid of your jewish masters. With the best goy Trump It's impossible.

btw We don't really like France, It will be fun to see as their country falling apart.

>implying we ever had a chance to vote our way out of what bankers and lobbiests want

impressive amount of mental gymnastics

(OP) #
Why are polacs so mad about le pen losing?

Don't you see it is going to be a fun ride? Plenty of happenings ahead, more liberals killed in normie venues, daughters of liberals rapped and killed, shhotings.
IT IS GOING TO BE LIKE IT HAS BEEN, HAPPENINGS AND CUKS, DEATH LIBERALS, MORE BATACLANS, NICES, BRUXELS ETC.

Natonalism is in the rise, 35% of the frenchs voted for muh literally Hitler party. It is a win for le pen.

we should be happy right now.

Even Styx egrees.

>We lost because we didn't win the vote.

Because it means the odds of France having to dig herself through violence increases. It will end with whites killing whites yet again, even if it is the killing of lefty whites. It won't just be France that erupts into violence.

>w-we actually won, right?

>that shifting goalpost
>unironically believing in the child's fantasy of meme magic.

I can't stop laughing. You are literal mental midget.
It's always refreshing to see subhuman trash try to scramble over damage control. Enjoy your loss and this shitty thread.

A lot of people voted for a Nazi party though. Pretty amazing actually.

>You act like Shillary supporters after Trump won.

>tfw Marine Le Pen will never squat over me and do a wee on me as a lay down in the gutter of a dusty French street on a hot summers day whilst an onion-seller on a bicycle with a grampahone tied to the back playing La Marseillaise watches and furiously masturbates with his trousers around his ankles shouting "Encore, Encore!

>"her loss is a good thing!"
>"w-w-we got the youth vote!"
>"this is the most votes her party has ever gotten!"
>"she almost broke the glass ceiling!"
>"i didn't care about the election anyway!"

guess which one is a hill shill and which one is a le pen shill

>france thought they could get out of their punishment with an election win

This is Gods punishment. Every country in Europe is going to feel it because we have turned our back on the Lord. Only places like Poland and Hungary that dont bow the knee to ZOG as fast, will suffer less.

youtube.com/watch?v=8TzR3CEk73Q

Let the spin begin...

I think it's a good thing because it will make war come quicker

OP, you are a genius! Fucking Towelhead niggers.

If you win an election you lose

the time for change is now, not a few years from now.

BUT IT WAS HER TURN

>Europe accepts refugees
>white Europeans see that their country is going to shit
>white Europeans want to move out of cucked country
>need to go somewhere uncucked
>next couple of years they realize America is uncucked because of God Emperor Trump
>white Europeans move to America
>America becomes more white
>Influx of white European immigrants vote for trump because of his policies on refugees and mexicants
>Trump gets a second term
I see no issue

Goodbye France.

>and it's a good thing!

You lost me after you implied Eastern Europe is better than Western Europe.

because that will destroy the different european cultures

yup just checked, you are a fucking moron. We should kick your mom square in the pussy for not swallowing.

THIS
Let the libcucks die in the streets at the hands of migrants and women be held down in the alleyways for (((cultural enrichment))). If anything, this will only speed the process. This is how Hitler came to power in Germany; it was a slow and gradual rise to power: things got worse before they started getting better

Le Pen already polled over more than double what her father did in previous elections

It's happening

I welcome WWIII with open arms. This is why I've been stocking up my own small cache of weapons and ammo. When SHTF I will be ready along with many many others

With regard to them not collapsing soon and having sectarian violence in the near future, yeah it's better

fuck them. they destroyed themselves

nah, France is lost.
Now, it's either a
1) tons of bloodshed committed by "unidentified suspects", a few dozen Bataclan tier shootings and maybe a nuclear weapon set off, before anything is done about it.

2) french government is now 70% muslim and first muslim president elected with promise of public execution of offensive expressions

Those are the 2 options. France is lost.

Yup just checked she was destroyed in every demographic and you cant cpunt.

I don't like the "it has to get worse before it can get better mentality". Historically it's produced basically nothing of value while creating some absolute shit. French revolution, Communism, toppling Sadam... This shit isn't good. Long term incremental improvement is always good. "Get really bad so it can get really good later" revolutionary mentalities fail 999x for every Rome or US produced.

Am i the only one not that worried for France? If things hit unbearable levels they will probably riot and do a "révolution!". it's in their blood. hopefully we'll see some decapitations by guillotine

Le Pen losing means that France will only go farther right by the next election, I wouldn't doubt the next president of France being fascists.

Another good thing:
Another political dynasty got rekt

>More towelheads there = less towelheads in great countries like America or East European countries
No, they breed way too much in their shitholes for this to happen, there's a video somewhere using some balls to explain why this would never solve third world birth problems.

Yes, it's good.
Alt-right is finished, nationalism in Europe is finished. /pol is btfo, but this is not very significant, because /pol is always btfo.

What's important is the fact that nationalist candidates cannot win anymore - they were defeated in the Netherlands, in Austria and now in France. Merkel's re-election in September is assured and Trump bent the knee to neocons and globalists. It's a triumph for the upcoming NWO and complete collapse of nationalist ideologies in the West. All hopes they had for 2017 are now lost.
Alt-wrong is finished. Nationalism is finished. People don't want it anymore.
Now nothing stands in the way to United World Government.

well, they'll change their minds after 5 more years of rape, murder, and truck attacks.

>More towelheads there = less towelheads in great countries like America or East European
that's not how it works.

You're missing the end part
>Barron becomes President, takes the God Emperor mantle.
>Take back the world

>hopefully we'll see some decapitations by guillotine
seeing some shitskins get guillotined would be pretty funny desu

If you win the election, your enemies win.

that's how people react though. If 99% of the world population thought things through from multiple perspectives and accounting the current cultural issues, the world would be much less shit. But that's not how a majority of us works.

LOL, accellerationism.

Never worked once, people still advocate it whenever they're butthurt about losing.

By 2022 alot of fucking Muslims wil have a SHITLOAD of kids. 1 yr will already do alot of damage we can't wait that much

The EU will fail by itself. Europe doesn't need Le Pen to save them.

>Le Pen losing means that France will only go farther right by the next election

A few years down the line and the non-native demograph will grow and have even more political influence

Your was better than mine

This. France is known for letting things get really bad and then waking up and killing everything that made it bad.

You're joking, right?
Have you not studied history? Nationalist sentiments don't just dissipate casually after a loss. It requires that the situation actually changes before it can go away, otherwise it's just going to stick around and grow until it takes power. So long as France and other European countries face inconveniences and outright terror due to anti-nationalist policies the group of people willing to march under a nationalist banner will grow. It's only 5 years m8, but in the same vein, a fuck ton of frustrating things can happen in 5 years. More refugees, more terror attacks, more everything in that time span.
Hold on to your butts, folks. It's going to be a wild ride.

here is the video

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

It will take that to recover. The French are what they deserve to be, invaded.

europe can burn for all i care
god knows they will just sit there and let it happen
let the cowards die

Sorry. I don't read threads before posting.

>Read

Implying some petrol huffing, bogan abo mongrel can read.

Unless of course the shitskins are decapitating your kin; considering the modern version of their religion encourages it.

>one third of the nation and half of the youth voted for a literal nazi
>lost

I agree. The boiling frogs got the heat turned up.

Not the first time in history they've had a nigger problem, they needed help to deal with..... guess it's about time to start working on the boat.
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
>When will the plebs fucking wake up

F for give to Le Pen a salute.

S for spit on her.

You're half right. The reason we wanted Macron to win is so that Europe is flooded with refugees faster. The faster it gets flooded with refugees, the sooner other countries see the consequences and close their borders. Europe must be sacrificed to save the western world.

You sound like a Bernout after he lost the primary

I though when conservatives lose they spent the next 8 years making conspiracy theories.

I'm proud of Brexit all over again.
Fuck the EU, and fuck Europe too.

You're a retard, OP. Yes, more mudslimes will get in. So what? More people are going to die. Perhaps people that didn't even like immigrants. Why are you up sacrificing some? She didn't win, but that's not a good thing at all. It didn't work with Sweden, Britain or Germany, why do you think killing more westerners will wake up the others? France is doomed and there's nothing good about it.

It won't matter that the right or whatever was right if everyone's dead.

We would have had an ally with Brexit.

Now we stand alone.

Sigh... France you need another one of these
youtube.com/watch?v=OB8iGXyLoNY
>WAKE UP, damn
but as people say here, you need even more dehumanizing

That's just how you've liked it throughout history though.

They wore vagina hats and literally started crying. We will never be like them.

>Now we stand alone.
We, iceland and somewhat the faroes are the still with you though. We got you alu, thorium, oil, gas, wood covered. Yeah I kno not many people, but fuck the (((EU))), it's going to fall
>each time they bitch we kill more whales
>genetic

Considering Muh Russia, that seems to be bipartisan.

Lol this is how you cope?

mexibro is right, we need a good old fashioned CULLING

things can get a lot worse

Imagine this was kebab
>ah I'll be sleeping sound tonight.
Rivers of shitskin blood

The good thing about this, is that the next election the candidate for the right wing is going to be 10x more Nationalistic. Which is a good thing.

/thread , france is done.

G.G. no ree, RIP in....macaronii

No no,well played

Europe is already dead.

>/pol
May Xi take you, newfag

the meme magic for le pen was shit. Why? no one on Sup Forums actually cares about the french nor their elections. They've always been the joke of europe, and they will always be the joke of europe.

Country full of weak surrendering cock holsters.

>More towelheads there = less towelheads in great countries
you know there's not a limited number of them right?

If sweden, germany, maybe austria not sure, france is nuked possibly london and oslo too, it could be saved

>Open, free, "tolerant" France will let in more and more mudslimes with Macron in power. More towelheads there = less towelheads in great countries like America or East European countries. Kek has found a way to make it better. He knew that Le Pen had no chance of being as capable as we hoped. He knew that Macron winning would ultimately be a bigger win for us all.
American logic at its best ladies and gentlemen

Nuke Bergen too, horrible accent, this terrible R that's really weird, and it's fucking spreading like cancer slowly. Nuke it fast pls. Fucking sore in the ear when they speah hechshsrrrrrrrrrrrshshsrrrrrrrr

nice

Tick off the Whites some more, Great idea...... This is going to end well.

I mean, there's also the obvious fact that France refused to elect a Fascist. So that's good.

vis bergen R for dem, jeg skal sova.
Vis det er et mål for atombombe! Fyfaen tenk om den R'en der sprer seg, da stikker jeg hol på trommehinna mine

>Now nothing stands in the way to United World Government.