Who else wants us bongs to become the 51st state? We need to cement our anglo relation and move to a based constitution

Who else wants us bongs to become the 51st state? We need to cement our anglo relation and move to a based constitution.

if it did, id probably try to move there

its us vs the world bongs, history repeating itself once again

NOOOOOOOOOO
we just want to do our own thing and also have guns, why do you people not understand what we want we dont want to replace unlimited immigration from europe with unlimited immigration from anywhere else either we just want a fucking break!

Would that make canada a dominion of america?

I don't know but if world war 3 was based on nationalists vs globalist
Who would be on who's side?

The US is bong tier so we don't have shit tier immigrants from Europe.

>America fucks up the British Empire and leaves it
>Britain is failing and joins America as a new state
It's like pottery

Fuck off Jamal you're fooling nobody.

KYS you fucking traitor.

I don't want to be part of the EU, the fucking USA or any other supranational organisation that takes power away from people.

only if you become the trash dump for the entire 50 states

The UK became useless to America as soon as we activated Article 50.

Expect President Pence to start cosying up to Germany by this time next year.

If you do, I'll move to your state.
I am starting to hate Kencucky.

EU is undemocratic and is ruled by elites.

The US has a good amount of devolution of power. Also, have way more freedom.

Yep, the Yanks only care about shekels and they'll fuck over anyone to get them.

Don't let the old bonds fool you.

Are you fucking retarded? Is being a caliphate not enough? You need to become the first Latin American caliphate too?

yeah why not

But we have guns

kek

I don't care if it's 'democratic', how does handing power to the USA for them to give us a small share back make any sense when we currently have 100% control over everything we do?

> More free.

I don't even know where to begin with this... stop watching so much Hollywood tripe and learn your own history you fucking nonse.

I'm more worried about the 40% 'minority' population who know how to use them.

Free meaning the first and second amendment meaning no shit tier hate speech laws and the power of the people through the 2nd amendment. Also 4th and 5th. I see by the way you have to use the word 'nonse' and 'kys' constantly suggests you can't actually argue.

Read the fucking federalist papers.

You're thinking about the nigger zones. Visit Texas if you get the chance. Open carry is legal there. Literal cowboy zone.

As long as you adopt our policies and not vice versa, sure. Otherwise, fuck off. I don't want to have to deal with nannystate faggotry like bin that knife and motherfucking mandatory tv licenses.

The USA citizens are rootless, a large majority anglo ancestors, but don't forget that you're still fighting/supporting your native homeland unlike them

You can come and all live over here. Only white anglo people from the UK though, we are fucking full to everyone else

Is America even Anglo at this point? The only real link at this point is it being English speaking

You didn't fuck up the Empire, it went on for 200 years after, 2 pointless wars did that

The tie that binds.

Burgers wouldn't steal jobs the UK would be the poorest state

Poland, we lost everything because of fucking Poland. I feel disgusted whenever I see a Polski store.

Imagine Bernie & Corbyn in the democrat party.

KYS FAGGOT

fuck off, Americas laws make it a shithole plus wed be flooded with spics in no time

Fucked you up enough that we aren't a part of it anymore.

Spics enter America cause of the land border, how many spics are in Alaska. Prob none.

Couldn't agree more sir!

You do know we also have the freedom of speech enshrined in the common law and have had so since 1840's Combination Act was repealed?

You need to get over this 'written constitution' meme. It means literally nothing, the US government can trample on it any time such as in the Patriot Act. America has hate speech laws, you can't call somebody a nigger and not be charged with 'aggravated racial assault'.

In regards to the others... we have trail by jury... we kind of invented it. People can't forcibly search your house without a warrant etc. etc.

I hope you one day do move to America, you'll be pretty disappointed when you realise it's pretty much exactly the same as here. Except you can own 15 assault rifles... but so can all the spics down the road... and so the police, who will use lethal force against you.

Our country has operated successfully and peacefully for centuries with no need to bear arms.

bump

I want the UK, USA, Poland, Russia, and Japan to destroy Germany, France, and Sweden. Deal?

France is already finished so just two left :)

not really a good idea
I can't see how this would be good for anyone

Fuck england