What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOvHkal9xc4
youtube.com/watch?v=upsRHobWSgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's just mourning the death of her fatherland.

Sad to see her country be lost to Islam?

this

Its the Russian coming after her. She got lots of money and now they want it all back. WITH INTEREST!

i think she was mouthing 'it was my turn' in french...

can any french Sup Forumsack confirm?

it means thousands of children will be raped and the native population wants that because they seek temporary lefty points

worried that now she has to pay back putin for the millions he gave to her campaign or she end up with polonium in her head.

Is this actually from the election?

This is simply part of the reason she lost. Unstable emotions it shined during her debate. No one wants this shit running your country

reddit is making fun of us again

Looks like laughter to me, but then again I am borderline autistic according to an empathy test

She might have realised French are not as stupid as American

upboated m'sirs

Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!

Hope that cleared it up for you.

She's mourning the death of France. Speaking of which, how long until the happenings start? I want to laugh at the people that destroyed their country and take pleasure in their pain.

No, She's actually laughing here. After the election, she was happy, dancing with her supporters.

This

Quite the contrary.

I think everyone will understand what she means by this in about a decade when Europe is no longer Europe.

Crymore

no, she's crying because of laugh

First post saddest post

IT WAS HER TURN CENTIPEDES REEEEEE SHE WAS A BASED WOMAN WHY IS FRANCE SO C(_)CKED ITS NOT FUCKING FAIRRRRRR!!!!!!

She realized shes a failure just like her dad even though she personally betrayed him and kicked him out of FN for standing up against the Jews

very much this.

french are lucky they didnt get a fucking trump

This is sad, if you're gonna be bully, don't be bully like this.

She wasnt fit to lead

Traitors die first

(((They))) cannot make it any clearer.

Women president are jokes most of the time, unless they have the emotional constitution of a steel bar they shouldn't have political jobs.

>Liberal party tries to attack female candidate saying she has unstable emotions

maybe France isn't as cucked as we thought

PRIVET CYKA! WHERE ARE MAI RUBLES!?

Who is this, and why is she crying?

>Women president are jokes most of the time
That's just stupid, Noriega.

>tfw you've doomed Europe
>possibly all civilization
agony.gif

>who is this

really?
how new are you?

I'm so done

Lefty men, you are all cuckolds until you prove otherwise

Lefty women, you all have rape fantasies until proven otherwise

I will repeat this over and over again. I will not relent. I will not stop. This is your new label and every single one of you are either a cuck or have stockholm syndrome.

You call us racist, bigots, fine. Your men are cucks, your women all fantasize about being raped. This is now fact until proven otherwise.

We need to fight fire with fire. All of you shareblue posters, if you're male, you are a cuck and love seeing your wife, or mother, or sister getting raped by a much stronger foreign man. Female, you fantasize about being raped. End of story.

Enjoy your new labels because I'm done being fair.

Fug ;_;

France is sexists now?

That's pathetic as fuck. She would have made a terrible, weak leader for France.

Disgusting.

Russia hacked her tears

FRANCE BTFO!!!!

They are way less cucked now, 20% sandnigger already.

>tfw I don't speak french

Very pleasant to hear language. Congratulations, cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Wow even hillary didn't do this. Get your shit togather

Kek predicted this

This is my first time on Sup Forums since the U.S. election

if you cover one of his arms with your finger, it shows a funny optical illusion :D

>she's crying because of laugh

Blackpilled

Says the most cucked country

MOAR TEARS PLZ

The strongest insult to any leftist is telling them they are not good people.

She's laughing.

>female candidate

Nigger, has nothing to do with female. Look at Merkel the bitch is honestly a robot that never shows emotions.

If you get good at politics you can pick up the winner and losers just simply on mannerisms and certain statements.

It's like Hitler was forming the cookie cutter way to express him self to mass audiences and he put a ton of emphasis on body language and tone of his voice.

People have to believe you and not everything is simple just words.

ANYWAY, I knew she would lose based on two statements and poor body language.

But the idiots who are noobs (mostly alt-right talking heads on jew tube) thought that some how should could win because muh terrorist muh nationalism muh what the fuck ever.

Fucking amateurs.

I HAVE SAID TOO MUCH. I NEED TO PISS

stupid but true.

She knows that Putin's preparing his cock for her punishment.

She was laughing, you fucking idiots.

Oh

Wow

Nobody cares

:)

>WITH INTEREST!

Starts at 11:20

DAMAGE CONTROL

She crying because putin is about to behead her in accordance with sharia law

>import bunch of sexist Muslims
>wonder why female candidate lost

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Calm down faggot.

The thing is, no one needs to prove you anything and you can keep yelling as much as you want about your autistic facts. No one cares.

These fake claims is what really makes the right lose in Europe, where numbers are actually verified. Immigrants in total are less than 10%, with more than half being relocated white Europeans. Sandniggers are ~2%, with just as many ordinary niggers, ~4% if counting naturalized niggers.

Poor Le Pen, she knows France is FUCKED. I just hope she keeps fighting and hopefully in half a decade can pull it off.

>how long until the happenings start

Depends, when's the next French or Muslim holiday.

The rivers of France will run red with the blood of her sons and daughters. Blood shed to the sound of thunderous applause from their enemies and deafening silence from their government.

>you need to be a sociopath and not feel emotions
No, last I remember a certain US president bombed a country because his daughter felt sad.

she knows, white people are done 4 ever, we WIN

Is this actual autism or sarcasm? Can't even tell anymore. You sound like a faggot.

Lol stay mad Sup Forumstard

>you voted for Macron? UNIRONICALLY? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

saved

You guys are a bunch fag babies. Who the fuck cares about france? When have they mattered in the past quarter century? I still eat freedom fries.

TFW 30 years from now
>2 Argentinians
>A guy from Chile
>5 Brazilians
>50 rednecks from Texas and
>100 slave
Are the only people left who will stand for the west

>That ID
Pay my FEE. WITH INTEREST.

>france is a country of cucks and whores

How is this news?

You lose any sort of legitimacy by using the word cuck. Are you 12?

*Slavs kek. Fucking phone.

cared enough 2 respond ;)
fags ;)
;)

Okay, well I'm glad you enjoy black and arab men fucking your wife, sister, and mother, but don't bring me along with it, cuckolds.

This

She's crying of laughter

youtube.com/watch?v=upsRHobWSgY

Macron is a homosexual, meth-using globalist, not sure if that's too great either.

>mfw le pen lost
ReeEEEEEEeeeeE

LePen was the establishment candidate? Hu wut?

Made me kek. Putin is getting angry they will cut one of her legs.

where did u find this, got a link? i cant find it anywhere on jewtube

She cries like Trump throwing a 3am temper tantrum on twitter because someone made fun of him. Sissy bitches who can't handle the pressure shouldn't be world leaders. This goes double for thin skinned Donnie baby.

This, people elected to ruin France, she was their last hope.

women and nu-males.
Of course they're the reason we're going to lose Europe.

How does Soros' cock taste?

>Tuck Floomph

yeah, Hillary probably screamed because she won't get the power to fill her bank account.

Le Pen isn't afraid to show how sad she is for the death of her homeland.

You have to go back.

dude
is that all there is to your ideology, being scared of brown dicks?

there's better reasons to oppose immigration than that, buddy

lmao stfu cuck