Army Vet Accused of Shooting Dog An Heros; Have memes gone to far? Or, kek's vengeance for Doggo?

What have we done Sup Forums? Our meme magic has claimed another victim; has Kek spoken?

Doggo can Rest In Peace.

armytimes.com/articles/army-vet-accused-of-shooting-her-service-dog-found-dead

Lol cool xD

haha cool post fellow redditor!

_ upvote _ downvote

RIP Doggo

tfw Doggo going out like that

Pretty sure it's divine justice, or the maemaes caused her to stroke out.

Alternatively someone might have smoked her, theories?

All current serving military and veterans are scum. They should be kept in internment camps or preferably exterminated after they serve.

>she was out on bail

this had to have been a "service dog" for emotional support or some shit and not a real fucking military trained dog then

This is surely bait, have a (you)

Yeah she executed her service animal, a therapy dog basically.

Good id rather be dead anyways

Want to vent bro?

Don't take the black pill, the white race needs you.

RIP Doggo, mans best freind should never be done wrong. Burn in hell you ugly witch, I hope you suffered.

It was a pitbull, nothing of value was lost

Fuckyou, your probably a nappy headed nigger or a greasy spick.

Are Pitbulls nigger tier then user?

Transitioning just sucks man

WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WORLDWIDE WOMEN KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

Yeah, it can be difficult. When I got back
from Kunar i was pretty squirrelly. Weed helps.

yes

Holy shit dude, calm down.

It's not that bad to shoot it as long as it was a quick death.

Nobody here seen old yeller?
Anyway it's not torture or anything so who cares?

Reeeeeeee

Checked btw

maybe I'm missing something, but what's wrong with that?

if I ever decided I was gonna off myself, I'd put my dog down first. I wouldn't subject him to navigating through this shitty world all by his lonesome.

if he could talk, I 100% assure you that my dog would afford me the same luxury.

Good riddance, hope she suffered.

Yeah, Helmand here. Weed and keeping busy for sure

they tied it to a tree and bodyshot it multiple times

dont fucking apologize for degenerates based on your own stupid assumptions

Pitbulls are shit. she did the world a favor.

Same af.

good, tax dollar spending on her ended sooner than later.

She didn't kill the dog because she was going to kill herself, her and her and degenerate bf tied it to a tree and shot it multiple times as they laughed. They should both be killed. She's dead, hopefully someone hangs the bf by his balls and lets him die slowly.

best news i've heard all day

>dont fucking apologize for degenerates based on your own stupid assumptions
I didn't apologize for anybody though. Stop being an emo faggot and drawing implications based on your own stupid assumptions.

gotcha, I didnt read the article. that's pretty fucked.

Fuck the pitbull and fuck her.

wtf i did nazi that coming!

Helmand has gotten crazy, I was there in 05 and it was really quiet. Not like it is now.

I missed that 100m reactionary gap the second time around. VBIEDs are a bitch.
The ROE got so crazy, got out in 12' and been figuring things out myself.

The leaf is right

praise kek!!!!!!

S

What is going on

yeah i got out in 2012 too. Yeah it was pretty crazy when I was there in 09-10 and 11. Kunar was hell from what i heard

RIP in pieces.

Was she a veterinarian or a veteran ?

Yeah, lot of pew pew for a 7 mile valley. It was the Wild West. We'd have shurrahs and get into a tic a day later with the mullahs we'd just sat down with. We couldn't get the civil affairs guys to understand that the Korengal was not the rest of Afghanistan. "Damn the Valley."

F Doggo

people who find killing animals funny I have no sympathy for, just like child abuse.... abusing and killing those that aren't capable of defending themselves and are innocent is despicable

>its not thay bad
>its not torture (it was)
>muh old yeller

dont you fucking argue semantics with me, you know exactly what I mean. how about you try "oh sorry i hadnt read the whole article and i was foolish to comment on something i know nothing about"

I remember reading about that, wasn't she all kind of fucked up because she suffered some form of, probably sexual, abuse while being stationed in south korea?

She claimed to have PTSD, but how anyone gets PTSD "deploying" to South Korea is beyond me. Assumed she was just milking disability.

It's no different from Old Yeller.

Doggo had to gogo.

Learn to read the subject ahmed

>Implying the Army doesn't have veterinarians in its ranks ...

She just wants her dog with her in heaven. Nothing wrong with that.

I said it's not that bad IF

notice the conditional. It's not defending anybody. I didn't pretend to know what they did.