Vacationing in France this Summer

A-am I going to get culturally enriched Sup Forums? It's my cousin's wedding this summer in Strasbourg (but I will be in Paris and Lyon mostly). Basically my mom forced me to buy my ticket yesterday and it's non-refundable so I have to go.

What are the odds that my family or I will be killed/injured in a terrorist attack? If I chant "Allahu Akbar" will the shitskins leave me alone? Will they try to do ficki ficki on my sister?

It's also right next to Germany so you're even more fucked. Better write your blood type on your boot, user.

fucking leaf we dont want you in lyon

Isn't France ok outside of it's major cities?

Please don't tell me you're going to Paris or Nice

I was in Chambery mid February. Everyone was racist as fuck and very old fashioned.

Brotendo, I'm on the same boat as you bud. [spoiler]i tried redpilling my family to no avail; we're still going into the Middle East[/spoiler]

B-b-best of travels, right?

Paris, Lyon and Strasbourg are pretty ''diverse'' but also some of the most beautiful cities in the country Just try to avoid certain areas and you''ll be fine.

here's hoping someone shoots your dumb dick off

Better grow a fucking beard and uni-brow real quick!

I hope someone rapes you in your mouth.

Buy a Quran. I'm serious, buy one. Have one in your pocket. They start screaming at you, whip it out and start praying. Also, get a hajib. Be prepared to meet a truck of peace and watch your surroundings. Grow out a beard. Also, no shorts, wear nothing that will scream HI I AM NOT FROM HERE PLEASE KIDNAP ME. Watch some local youtubes, get an idea on how the public is dressed and go accordingly. Do homework and you -might- be okay. If they don't feel like culturally enriching you, that is.

you know, the French are known for eating frog legs....

...one less Pepe cockgoblin, and the World is Great Again...

Why the fuck are you going to the Middle East? What could possibly be there for you and your family?

What are the names of these certain areas? I'll be walking about to get a feel of the city. What neighborhoods should I avoid?

Death camps for white people will be operating in 2 years. Get out while you can.

R.I.P. OP

your cousing is an idiot marriage must be erased MGTOW

wear a turban and learn some basic hindu words and you will get along fine with the muslims, they swerve away from their own kind when they truck attack

>mom forced me to buy a ticket
sort yourself out son

Don't give your countries money to the tourism industry of a country that has chosen to be a petri dish of dangerous muslim shenanigans. Kick your mum in the cunt for being mouthy, and demand a refund. Then go spend that money in a country with white interests at heart. So not your country either. And stay away from Australia I don't want my people corrupted with Trudeau-voting surrender mentality.

It's a little hard to sort myself out when I live in my mom's basement and she tells me what to do. If I don't listen to her, she'll kick me out of her house.

Believe me, I would love to vacation anywhere other than France, especially since Macron won. Hell I would love to be anywhere other than Europe (except maybe for Amsterdam because of the weed and prostitutes).

Besides I'm leaving for Hong Kong in September to teach English to a bunch of kids and at least over there is little to no Muslims.