I have an idea so crazy, it just might work, to kill two birds with one stone:

I have an idea so crazy, it just might work, to kill two birds with one stone:

Problem 1: France is effectively a lost cause until 2022; until then, based Frenchmen need to GTFO and move somewhere with a government more based
Problem 2: Canada is quickly turning into a national security threat to the United States, but taking them via war would likely kill based Americans while leaving cucks behind.

My proposed solution: Le Pen supporters move to Quebec at your earliest convenience and vote for Parti 51 in 2018.
>but user, Canada is one of the most cucked nations on Earth, and Quebec is one of the most cucked parts of Canada
Yes, but I have accounted for this: In Quebec, Le Pen supporters could essentially produce a demographic change for the better (for once). As for Canada, that's where voting Parti 51 comes in.

PARTI 51'S GOAL IS TO MAKE QUEBEC A PART OF THE USA.

It's a fortunate coincidence that the French part of Canada also happens to be the same part of Canada with an active annexation party.

With enough based Frenchmen displacing Quebec's native population, aided by useful idiot cucks, Parti 51 could win in 2018.

With an American Quebec, the more speculative Phase 2 of the plan can enter action:

The last time Quebec nearly left Canada, Saskatchewan was weighing contingency plans in case they did leave. This included the idea of joining the US. If Quebec joined the US, Saskatchewan seems like the next most probable domino to fall.

If Saskatchewan leaves to the US, that'd leave Alberta as the sole even remotely right-leaning province in Canada, which may make them leave for the US, too.

After that, there opens a possibility of British Columbia following suit purely out of geography.

Is this idea batshit insane? Yes, definitely. Could it work? Perhaps.

>but what about the vast swathes of cuckoldry in Canada?
I said we'd annex them, I never said they had to be made incorporated territories.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=87Lw-eAH_mU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How would that work in the details though after the invasion? Would each Canadian province get their own Representatives and Senators? What would you do with the existing governmental bureaucracy in Ottawa?

>Problem 2: Canada is quickly turning into a national security threat to the United States
Wut?

Like I said at the end of the post, we don't have to make the non-based areas states immediately, if ever. Guam has been unincorporated for over a century.

>Vast swathes of Muslims swarming into Canada unchecked
>Muslim enclaves in Canadian cities
>An international border that's left open for ceremonial reasons
Do the math.

>Trudaeu has spoken about taking Mexican "immigrants" so they could bypass the wall from the Canadian border
>No security in Canada or on the border
Trudaeu hates Trump and I imagine the fuckboy is a spiteful son of a bitch. He'd feel smug even if people died.

nigger

Oh yeah.

You need to be a Canadian citizen to vote.

Indeed, so this proposal is for Le Pen-supporting Frenchmen to immigrate en masse to Quebec, becoming citizens in the process.

They have about a year and a half to pull this off, so they better start moving ASAP if this is going to work.

FUCK OFF LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF

I DON'T WANT ANY MORE FUCKING FRENCH IMMIGRANTS AND I DON'T WANT QUEBEC TO BE PART OF NIGGERSTAN

REEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF QUEBEC IS NOT A DUMPING GROUND FOR THE FAILURES OF THE WORLD

I'M TRIGGERED AND I REFUSE TO HIDE IT

i've never heard anything of value come from a person with a quebecois accent though. might be the most annoying accent in the world

Holy shit, I've really struck a nerve, haven't I?

you have no say in the matter, it is your destiny to be ruled by the Trump dynasty

Wtf are you talking about? Our immigration laws have always been way tighter than yours. The country may be rich with cuckoldry, but we've always vetted with extreme prejudice.

Parti 51 is literally an Anglo supremacist party that wants to be separate from Canada and the monarchy but doesn't want to have to treat French people as humans. For this reason, they want Quebec to be part of the US so the monarchy is gone but they don't have to live in a French state.

Your OP post is the equivalent of pissing in my face

Quebec is already filling up with French Nationals. Been the trend for some years now.

It's the same deal with Turkey. Sane-minded turks leave turkey, leaving short-sighted turks behind. The latter vote against democracy and hand the country to Ergodan.

Yes it is.. That's exactly what Quebec has always been

Only if we genocide Quebec first

And there are SIGNIFICANT differences between Quebecers and French people from France. We're basically the Texas of the French-speaking world, to try to put it in a way that you would understand

Sounds to me like Parti 51 would be pol-approved.

Wow, that actually explains alot

Lol no, the French immigrants are cucks and are decadent. The neighbourhood they live in in Montreal has the highest abortion rate in all of Quebec

No, the type of people who support it usually see themselves as the defenders of diversity fighting against evil French Catholic racists. There's also a significant Jewish element to it

>being white
>immigrating to canada
wew garcon

But did you enjoy it?

And then when you see French people talking about Paris, imagine if English people were talking about California

No, I guess we're not a Germanic people after all :^)

Yeah, and they don't just hand those out to any asshole, eh?

this was the plan all along

mass flight of based europoors moving to canada/america

You can have them

america was built by europoors, it can only be good

Uh you must have missed the part when Trudeau is taking in mass refugees.

You realize they always say some bullshit number like "we're going to take 65K refugees this year" and then it turns into 200K per year, then 500K per year? Especially since Canada is going to pick up the slack that the USA isn't taking anymore...

BURN THE LEAF!

TAKE WHAT IS OURS!

Part of the plan here is to use those useful idiots native to Quebec to supplement the votes of the frenchmen.

That is, market this idea to them on the grounds of diversity and globalization, but then hand the province, and eventually most (ideally all) of the rest of the country, over to Trump.

One nation divided at the 49th

Not passing the Annexation Bill of 1866, and not enacting War Plan Red, were mistakes.

Looks like another comedy is coming out to influence our society with more Cultural Marxist degnerate behaviour. Hitler was right, the only way the Jews can win is with a bastardized white society.

Thumbs down

m.youtube.com/watch?v=87Lw-eAH_mU

>niggerstan
>taking 100 million brown migrants this century
at least join the side that has more people wanting to stop it

But your plan is stupid because Quebec is the most anti-immigrant (even French immigrants, who are literally the same race and language as us) and anti-globalisation place in Canada.

Stop listening to the opinions of Albertans who don't even speak French and have never set foot in Quebec

>has more people wanting to stop it

We call that an independent Quebec

#STRONGERTOGETHER

join us and together we can junk the jigaboos
come on baby I know you want it

If that's true for Quebec, then I would expect to see Parti 51 (or some other annexation party that I'm unaware of, if one exists) win next year on its own volition, as opposed to through a sudden demographic shift.

Don't fuck this up.

you're just scared of Canada why don't you join us ?

Dump them all in Toronto or Ottawa. I don't fucking care. Confederation was a mistake. Fuck Ontario. It's a big country filled with a ton of empty space. It's still easy to live here without ever having to see this shit in person.

>but they don't have to live in a French state

One of Parti 51's points is how the US, not having an official language, would allow Quebec to retain French as an official language.

Articles of confederation

>Article 10
>Canada acceding to this confederation, and adjoining in the measures of the United States, shall be admitted into, and entitled to all the advantages of this Union; but no other colony shall be admitted into the same, unless such admission be agreed to by nine States.

Any part of Canada will be automatically allowed into the union should they choose to do so

> 65K refugees this year" and then it turns into 200K per year, then 500K per year

Absolute horseshit.As of now, Canada takes 250,000 total immigrants and refugees yearly, not fucking 500k refugees alongside regular immigrants.

The Libs are cucks but those numbers are retardedly absurd.

oops, that should be
>Article 11

Ya, too bad Drumpf dropped the ball.

>pic related

He was SUPPOSE TOO annex us.

>Keeps all his promises but one

#NotMyPresident :(

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land, but indeed there's an argument to be made over whether Article XI might still hold given that the Constitution never refutes this particular idea.

We make good neighbours, it's alright

I usually like Americans, but one of the silly things you do is you assume that everyone wants to be American. We have no interest in that. We have some good anti-immigrant parties though, from a mainstream guy who wants at least a 25% reduction in immigration to a newer party whose leader says that "immigration is good when it's 50 people, not 50,000 people"

This is for the Quebec provincial election btw

Quebec is already officially French. Our federal government also is required to offer services in French. Why would we want to lose this?

AoC aren't the law of the land anymore.

but our immigration laws let us vet with extreme prejudice..?

>Why would we want to lose this?
Both of the things you mentioned are also true of the US. Quebec can be officially French, and services cannot be refused to those who don't speak English under the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

But the thing is that's nothing we don't already have, plus we'd go from being in a 25% French country to being a 2% French country right away, and that's a bad idea.

Also in your senate and house of commons, I doubt that anyone would speak French. So the very people who represent us could not even do that in our own language.

You have to reside in Canada for four years before you're eligible to apply for citizenship. The application process takes 24-36 months.

Your French migrants would become eligible to vote in Canada a full year *after* Le Pen's next chance, were they to miraculously appear in Canada as Legal Permanent Residents tomorrow morning.

Your idea is shit and would only work to solidify the EU and the current bullshit thats going on in Europe.
The real solution is to balkanize France. This would leave a true caliphate in the region that nobody can deny. That would allow the remaining French nations to declare war on the caliphate and purge the region of the islamic menace.

>day of the rake soon

Fuck, there goes that plan.

Luckily, I still have a backup plan: Finally buy Greenland from Denmark (stubborn assholes), and then blockade Canada from all three directions, only allowing people or passengers to float or fly out of the country, but not in.

Then, once the land is free of cucks, we Homestead Act 2.0 that shit.

>Couldn't beat jungle-dwelling villagers with AK's
>Couldn't beat desert-dwelling villagers with AK's
>Will totally beat a modern nation with a real (though admittedly underfunded) military

Remember that one of the signs of Rome's decline was when they tried to launch wars of expansion while failing to defend their own borders from barbarians. It's unhealthy that Americans have these expansionist fantasies

Most Americans lost their sense of Manifest Destiny after World War I, but I regained mine.

I'd be scared if Canada had any kind of battle record in place to begin with.

>Allowing the 56% in our 90% paradise.

You would have been better off without manifest destiny

As much as I would like to have an American citizenship, your plan is retarded. God-speed anyway, user.

We've already kept you out before.

100 million in the next 80 years pajeet

I'm sure most of the Arabs and nogs would move to the south where it's warmer. We'll be left with poos and chinks AKA the ones that actually contribute.

t. pajeet
t. chang

>Not posting this image
>Not seeing it anywhere in the thread

Step up your game, assholes.

>gets nuked by china rght after
gayest timline

Saved so I have more pictures to use in the future when discussing Canada's inevitable political collapse and annexation.

Why stop at just quebec. An entire annexation movement for the whole country is possible if we try hard enough.

user.....we would never win another election again....

Read the rest of the post.

Quebec's annexation leads to Saskatchewan's, which leads to Alberta's, which leads to British Columbia's, which leads to such a weakened Canada that the rest of the nation falls as well.

In fact, I forgot that Newfoundland and Labrador, at least during and after World War II, were strongly pro-American annexation as well.

LEL
Most Canadians would rather chew glass than consider being American.

We can make them unincorporated territories. That is, we don't even need to fully apply the Constitution to them.

How happy would Canadians be about not being able to vote though?

He's LARPing, especially if he thinks Quebec would ever want to join the US even with full rights

>implying their opinion matters when they can't vote

Besides, as per the Constitution, Congress sets the rules for whatever criteria they need to fill before they can become states.

>You must be at least this conservative to ride

>Canada is quickly turning into a national security threat to the United States

Uh, nigger, YOU'RE the one who's a national security threat to us you absolute fucking retard. Canada, while despite having the same amount of Muslims as the US, has nearly no terrorist attacks.

Meanwhile Muzzies in the US are always shooting up shit or bombing shit. Plus your niggers are feral and destroy whatever city they settle in like pic related. The US is an utter immigrant shithole compared to the Canada. I mean for fucks sake, you're 56% white with a fuckton of terror attacks and you accuse us of being a danger?

Please nuke yourselves already, it would greatly benefit all of humanity.

This whole operation is off, anyway. Citizenship within the required timeframe is impossible. The backup plan involves acquiring Greenland and surrounding Canada on all sides.

fuck off we dont want any.

Chew glass? I'd rather be glassed than be a fucking amerifat.

I'm from Quebec and we hate Americans with a fucking passion. Hating Canadian Anglos is one thing, but hating American Anglos is something entirely different. We would rather be nuked than be annexed by the US.

At least Anglo Canada tries to speak French for us and gives us power in parliament. The US will instead flood Quebec with English-speaking niggers and spics in order to destroy our language and culture. Better dead than american.

Why would the Danes want to flood Greenland of all places with nigger?

You must have some deep level of autism to write all this shit non-ironically and actually believe it.

Same reason they damned the Danish West Indies to the same fate, presumably.

As long as we can rename canada

See
Leafs are retarded people who think their shit hole nation is important and impacts the world somehow, when it literally does nothing but exist and have 35 million people in it.
CALIFORNIA has more people, than ALL of Canada.
It's a big empty frozen shit hole that no one cares about.

So yr a nationalist who want to kill off an ethnic group, not really nationalist, your not better then mudslim if u want french peoples to invade and displace quebecers peoples
As a quebecer i can tell you we have our own culture, dialect, blood, history, and we dont want to lose it even to other whites

you know it...i know it...and the american people know it....the time of the leaf is ending.

Were taking in millions of unvetted shitskins and the US/Can border is completely open for miles and miles

use your brain you fucking tool

>Were taking in millions of unvetted shitskins

Don't be dumb, we have some of the most strictest vetting programs in the world and all shitskins are vetted before being let in. This is why our country doesn't even have any terror attacks anymore despite huge musulim population

The greatest danger to Canada itt is the US. Somalis and other unvetted immigrants are crossing over from the US to Canada and we're letting them through because it's too late to vet them once they're in.

We need to get a US-Canada border wall built ASAP. Too many immigrants from US are fleeing to Canada because of gibs

>Wanting to be part of the USA with it's overbearing Fed.

Fuck no, you fucking tool. The Canadian Fed might be cucked, but it's power over Quebec is minimal, and I like it that way.

If anything, the opposite needs to happen. The rest of the fucking Provinces of this cucked country need to put their panties on and start their own "Bloc" parties to take more power from the Fed and give it to the Provinces, and the States in the USA also need to take power back from the fucking Fed.

The larger an area and population a government controls, the lighter this government needs to be. It's always better for important decisions to be taken as localy as possible. The Fed should only ever do the stuff the States / Provinces CANNOT do by themselves. That's it. No more.

Fuck off with centralization of power.

>in Montreal

That's the issue. All of the metropolises all over the world are decandent shitholes.

But unlike 99.99% of other immigrants, French nationals also go outside of the fucking Montreal metro. And those are the red pilled ones.

When I'm President, I'll nuclear option an annexation through Congress. Don't y'all worry.