Brit/pol/: Thai brides edition

>Rudd undermines May's message on immigration: Tories to extend mass migration
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/immigration-target-conservative-manifesto-government-amber-rudd-drop-the-target-open-britain-a7722741.html
archive.is/duYMS

>Hunt on damage control on NHS policy; blames EU conspiracy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481810/Jeremy-Hunt-says-EU-countries-want-UK-fail.html
archive.is/rrfRG

>Green-LibDem pacts reinforce coaliton of chaos
order-order.com/2017/05/05/green-libdem-deals-to-help-olney-and-cable/
archive.is/9T1pI

>EU Divorce Bill factchecked
fullfact.org/europe/eu-divorce-bill/
archive.is/FZkC3

>Government taken to court over air pollution policy failure
theguardian.com/environment/2017/may/06/appalling-air-pollution-plan-new-court-battle
archive.is/qr7Nb

>Corbyn's 'think of the children' speech to teachers
off-guardian.org/2017/05/07/the-future-of-our-children-jeremy-corbyns-speech-on-education-policy/
archive.is/K7lhe

>Croydon 'Shut Down' by antifa-fa clashes
youtube.com/watch?v=YGa2-lt1aBw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RalphBuckle/status/722067453233217536
youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA
youtu.be/4Nz-b6EiupM?t=5m27s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!hn7ASgIZ1vE/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ZeXiY.i5UA/
youtu.be/-WiO5j89hwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw not a bingbong

God bless the USA

Those poor Thai girls.

I've said to many people that Jezza will stay even when he loses.
It's going to be fucking hilarious watching Labour implode.

Can someone please gif this Hitchens? I would, but I'm retarded.

twitter.com/RalphBuckle/status/722067453233217536

git awf moi laahnd

Fuck yes, I love these two saviours of us all.

If the labour party got its shit together then the middle and upper class would vote for it in droves, fucking the country forever

now we need to focus on not letting the tories do whatever they want. We need a new right wing pressure group and we need it right now, or even better some kind of takeover of the tory party.

>reminder that this actually happened

You don't think the Unions will cotton on and finally depose him?
The 'muh student voters' card won't keep him at the helm.

Why does it seem that the Seven Years War has so few history books written on it?

I hope everyone stops telling Corbyn how useless his case is, so that he stays on as leader and all the stupid maomentum cunts keep voting him as leader.

>The ABSOLUTE STATE of this shadow cabinet

youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA

Gidders' response was top notch banta tbqh.

>Thai
Absolute garbage. Married Irish-Japanese American chick. Didn't knew she was a hapa before she told me. She's tall, ginger green eyed European looking demon you would never suspect of being mixed

LAD

From the moment the invaders arrived, breathed our air, ate and drank, they were doomed. They were undone, destroyed, after all of West's weapons and devices had failed, by the tiniest creatures that the jew in his deviousness put in the water. By the toll of a billion degenerates, whites had earned their immunity, his right to survive among this societies cultural marxism. And that right is ours against all challenges. For neither do whites live nor die in vain.

Lol

Sorry I don't speak Arabic

>tfw there are people in this thread that seem shocked that some Labour MPs support Marxist theory

Why is there all this tabloid bullshit ITT?

It has loads? It was the first global was and the beginning of British dominion.

There's loads of academic texts, also great film, recently had a screening for it's anniversary.

Why do they let her keep being infront of cameras.

If most young people in the UK are lefties and most youngsters in le France are right-wing, maybe we can into war in the future.

Shouldn't it be momendum

>War of the Worlds?

>when you fall for the meme

Why are you faggots so against Communism?
It's quite literally the most redpilled social system out there.

I'd hang Tony too.

He always had great banter

youtu.be/4Nz-b6EiupM?t=5m27s

CORNWALL
O
R
N
W
A
L
L

>30% of young people vote
>100% of young people are left wing

Please pick one

> So is Brexit happening or not?

Well done mate, this thread needed to be made.

Marx made some excellent diagnosis, and he was a brilliant economist but his remedy was wrong and he fell too far into the trap of materialism.

That's a West Country accent.

Absolute monarchist party when?

I can never seem to find any that cover it in any depth.

Is Star Trek Marxist?

Update on the girl who's feet I took a picture of under the desk at work the other day. I think she knows about it lads

80%? try 99%

Caption this image. Winner gets a rare pepe.

I feel this way as well...

ya cunt

How?

Oh shit! The memories.

heard that one before

I'm considering starting a party to run in the next general with the only policy being "The handing, drawing and quartering of Tony Blair for treason"

I reckon I'll get at least as many seats as the Lib Dems

Did YKTD ever come back again?
F

Post pic

If that's the case, then I might end up having to defect to fucking France.

I'm getting mixed signals but she has a bf. I think she oversaw my reviewing the captured photos in the breakout room, but she hasn't said anything to me yet

Worst meal deal ever

Bezmenov lies here. Racemixing was encouraged in the USSR. I didn't up Russian, Hungarian and Finnish for nothing

black'd

???

Please explain!

>lovely day out at the zoo

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!hn7ASgIZ1vE/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ZeXiY.i5UA/

The absolute state of woolies

Pretty much, they have no currency and therefore no cash nexus. Everything is made to be used not for profit.

They still have states though, he says he's French in one episode.

For a start look at the Oxford and Cambridge histories of the British empire, there is a volume dedicated to the Americas.

The French Indian War by Alfred Cave

Asylum for Mankind America 1607-1800 by Marilyn Baseler

Crucible of War The Seven Years War by Fred Anderson.

she had distinctive socks on, I can't risk it.

frequent abo chant

"THIS IS MOI LAND WHITE FELLA

GET OFF MY LAND YOU WHITE DOG"

Not yet, Labour are going to be out at the next election & we can get UKIP in...crush the EU...

Just do it then delete it

Oh yeah, shit. Abbos crack me up, I tell ya.

>youtu.be/-WiO5j89hwU

I don't know how to delete on Sup Forums desu

I just learnt actually, when you post an image, click on the options button in top left of the post (three dots).

It is there.

had this happen while i was on a train once

Abbo lady didnt get a seat and started screaming

>IF WE WUZ WOIGHT

over and over

>as i look ahead i am filled with foreboding I seem to see the river Tiber foaming with much blood

Does anyone else here think cigarette packet warnings are bullshit? What's the point? Yeah, discourage the Y O O F from smoking but people who don't really care and have been doing it for years shouldn't have it shoved in their faces. Since when was life a competition over who lives the longest?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Here, have the pepe that unites us all.

Daily reminder that she's a coalburner and you ignore everyone who tells you this.

test

>like the other poor devils in China, India, or Japan

Really want some Korean chicken

When the state provides healthcare they want the most for their money, the tax from fags nowhere near covers the cost of smoking related illness anymore. The state wants everyone to quit.

D I A G N O S E D

Robert Jackson is literally POL incarnate.

>he knows

WE MUST BE MAD! LITERALLY MAD AS A NATION!

Fuck man. When he spoke about how we could never be conquered from the foe without but have been conquered by the foe within... fuck. Why the fuck why couldn't I live in the timeline where he won.

Star Trek isn't marxist, it's post-scarcity. They don't have money because the magic technology means there's no limited resources (the fundamental foundation of all economics, marxist or not).

I'm more concerned about the insane cost of tobbacco these days.

I don't smoke often but I do occasionally enjoy a fag here and there, however at a insane £14 or so for a decent pack of fags is basically murder to the wallet. I assume that's the whole point, but why should my health be the concern of anyone else, much less the state

Me too

John McDonnell will then just take over. A purge is required

I stopped these 5 niggas from raping a white woman by tossing them a basketball.Now I own these bitches.

Shit post/Huff post