White ppo BTFO

White ppo BTFO

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/media-says-black-women-countrys-most-educated-group-even-though-its-not-true/
nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/
media.collegeboard.com/digitalServices/pdf/research/2013/TotalGroup-2013.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WUZ SCHOLARS AN SHIET

Sounds like affirmative action is no longer needed then.

Every nigger and their mammy gets a free ride and an affirmative action degree.

Hell, they're even digging up their corpses and putting a caps and gowns on 'em now.

Fuck niggers.

/thread

>trillest mermaid

Looks like they both got full scholarships to Nigger U.

The nigress spelled indoctrinated wrong

Being educated isn't what makes you smart it's what you do with that education is what makes you smart. Now couple that up with affirmative action and giving darkies degrees and whatever and by my calculations you're a bunch of dumb cunts.

>arrested for beating a man to death with a hammer
What, one hammer?
Did they pass it around or something?

They are appropriating Chinese and English culture by sipping on tea.

Isn't weird how whenever a Leftist talks about college degrees it changes based on race?

>White person without a college degree
Uneducated, ignorant.

>Black person without a college degree
Neglected, working class, miseducated.

She's including all the Shaneequas in those fraud colleges whose sole purpose is to scam federal student loan money using niggers who don't care about getting a quality education.

White men are more intelligent though. We don't need 'education' like they get anyway. They all go and learn social work or black history on full ride scholarships.

The fact that white men aren't going to college ought to be a concern. There's almost no point in it anymore unless you're going to learn a very specific skill set for a career that requires a degree. Hell, I don't have a degree in CS, but I'm a software developer.

Maybe that's something niggers should sip on - white men have all the skills, but niggers are getting more degrees. Maybe college is the new oppression for niggers? Getting suckered into 4 years of 'blackness studies' only to graduate with $40k in debt and a useless degree with no career prospects.

A very bitter tea.

Daily reminder that pic related.

But weren't white guys the privileged ones, how can this be?

White men are smart enough to see that college has become a scam.

Then why don't they pay taxes?

Btw, what's the point of getting "educated" if it's gender studies and due to affirmative action.
No wonder they are the demographics that make the least money.

They include "people with some college" as educated, just FYI and all

Lots of Sheboons go and leave; far more than white males, who tend to stay or don't go at all and take a working class job

Even normiebook is starting to get wise with your niggatry

Media Says Black Women Country’s Most Educated Group, Even Though It’s Not True
dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/media-says-black-women-countrys-most-educated-group-even-though-its-not-true/

Daily reminder that tards like this count black women who are currently enrolled in a college as "educated". Daily reminder that black women have the highest college-dropout rate of any race+gender group in America.

Nice
Where's my gibs?

Daily Reminder: Black people get 200 points added to their SAT to make up for their IQ deficiency and only get into college due to affirmative action quotas. Without it, how can blacks even compete?

Daily Reminder: No race in human history takes credit and expects pity for things other people of the same race has done then black people.

Sips milk

>ends sentence with a preposition
>shiggy

Hammers are expensive.

>Every degree from Associates degree in cosmetology to a PhD in Ethnic Gender Studies
WE DA MOS EDJUKATED

Underrated post. Here here!

This pic is extremely disturbing

I have never met a black woman that wasn't functionally retarded.

There's whole clans of barely literate coons down here in Mississippi from shit-tier colleges.

Wow...who knew those beauty/nail colleges you apply for from the back page of a comic book could amount for so much...

Live and lern I thinks...

They probably stole it.

Beat me to it.

Education does not mean intelligent.

Why do people pay attention to what these monkeys say? They have a collective IQ of 85, meaning that they aren't even self-aware.

*sips

that explains why everything is getting worse

We wuz brains an shieet

> that's tea we should all sip on
> that's burger king cheeseburger we should all eat with ketchup
> that's pizza hut stuffed crust pizza we should should all wash down with pepsi

Yeah that actually sounds like a fucking lie

Anyone got a citation on that?

Do black people have the worst inferiority complex in the world? They seem to be more determined than anyone else to flaunt success over others.

Like, they're fucking obsessed with upstaging white people.

She's technically right.

The technically comes from the fact that any course that is going to make you money is filled with men, while all the garbage Feminist Dance Interpretation courses (essentially college scams to receive millions in government money because everyone is guaranteed a government backed 200k loan, no matter how dumb the degree is) is 90% female

Fatty Bankrupt only has a 4-and-done retard degree.

If this is true, why do I never see a black female doctor or engineer?

Picard is a cuck IRL, this is fitting

Yeah I mean, just look at all those black Nobel Prize winners

nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/

Asian people don't exist in this fantasy nigger land i assume?

Poor phrasing

I've met 4 smart niggers but I've met about 3200 very smart white men and women.

Of course not, they don't fit the poor, oppressed minority narrative

They do have little money.

Teacher here.

This made me laugh.

whoa i didn't know they made bluepills in tea form

Mark my words, this statistic will be used later in an appeal to authority.

>black ((((women)))) most educated

MY SIDES HURT

fuck niggers

College no longer equals education. It's just another expensive piece of paper that wraps you up in debt for years. Minus the actual sciences and engineering degrees, college is pretty much worthless since the internet became a thing.
Niggers love anything they can parade around as a status symbol. Huge phones, gawdy jewelry, retarded looking cars. All their images of success are empty. The beauty of college is that all they have to do is sign a piece of paper to pay later or because of AA bullshit not pay at all.
Their measure of success is always on the shallow end of things. They aren't smart enough to realize that the "good stuff" white people have is just the product of actual advancement that they are proven to be incapable of achieving based on their lower mental capacity and lack of forethought.
It's not even racist or insensitive to observe that. They will always reach for the low hanging fruit because that is all they are capable of. It's similar to a monkey learning human hand gestures. It runs around all proud of itself but has no idea what purpose it serves.
It's the piece of paper they think matters, not the knowledge or the ability to become productive members of society that should come with it.

This is straight bullshit. She's referring to studies that only prove that negresses spend 8 years in school to get an AA. Enrollment to determine education is fucking retarded.

Im saying "beat me to it" is poor phrasing when referring to the murder of a woman with a hammer

Black girls are actually some of my best students in 100 level college classes. The guys are universally dumb as fuck though.

Single Women Of Color Age 36-49 Have Median Wealth Of Just $5

Yet we are only the net tax contributors in America.

Truly causes you to cogitate.

Here it is, guys, straight from the College Board who publishes the SAT.

I put graphs at the bottom of the image for easy comparison.

media.collegeboard.com/digitalServices/pdf/research/2013/TotalGroup-2013.pdf

and the children of these negresses are the dumbest and least educated people there is. whats up with that?

Those tests are racist.

Well, I guess that's it. How could we possibly recover?

nigger loving kike lefting retard

What do you teach?

he teaches gender studies at tranny university. fuck him.

but wait a second, her tweet said...this is confusing, what is even real anymore, how can anyone navigate with all this misinformation. SAT scores must be faked by the racist school system

That has nothing to do with affirmative action.

*sips tea*

>he
>him

Did you REALLY just assume xir's PRONOUNS?

How problematic.

Educated does not mean intelligent. You fucking dole bludger

fuck you faggot. Did I trigger you?

Can that bitch fix anything in her house? Can she tune an engine or operate machinery. fuck that racist cunt. I piss in her cup.

>Self-Concept higher for Blacks
Bullshit. A recent study showed black children couldn't recognize themselves in a mirror until age 5 or 6. Unless this phrase was code for 'Selfishness'

Poe's Laws is painfully accurate.

>being stuck in Mississippi the last 4 years

Really makes you think. The deck is loaded against white men and yet they're the only group that is a net contributor to government revenue.

Maybe the white supremacists are right and they really are just better than everyone else.

Stand with Black Men against Black Women.

That was one tribe.

Besides I always considered back females to be dilligent students, maybe not the smartest but responsible enough.

Amerindians are obviously the smartest, if you consider the small numbers and their high average.

A black woman "sipping tea" ?? thats blatant cultural appropriation & offensive...

>t. Uneducated rural Trump voting retard