Sup Forums BTFO

I really hope people killed themselves over le pens loss

bump

Go to bed you have school tomorrow.

>implying kek just isnt fermenting maximum chaos.

The happening is coming. Shadilay.

Macron gave her le penis amirite?

Checked

Past your bedtime Jamal

im happy macron won. we need a full on world war to overthrow the deep state and all the corrupt gov'ts across the world. letting in more niggers and shitskins into france will only accelerate this. i'm starting to get older so i would like this world war to happen sooner than later

France killed herself.

>france
>relevant

macron's "win" will only result in the suffering of the french "people" which is a good thing

So desperate to beat the right, leftist sacrificed their ideals to vote in a banker cronie.

whats with all the libshits making posts like this today? its like they think they won some dignity back after getting assraped by Trump in the US election.

Dont you realize the whole Le Pen thing meant about 1% as much as Trump? You're like a baby

Who cares about France? They're a lost cause anyway.

What is dead may never die

These digits confirm kek will return

nah we don't get all worked up like you faggots

This is why I kinda hoped for a Hillary win. Trump won't do shit except placate right-wingers for a tiny while before the country votes Dem again in 2020/2024. Hillary would have only swung the pedulum in our direction even further.

who /accelerationist/ here?

I wouldn't kill myself I just no longer give a shit about France. Fuck France lmao

Top kek m8, are you dense?

They're gloating over the death of France.
Nobody really cares.

Same here, brah. I wonder how butt blasted Sup Forums would be if an actual liberal won their election. Any other person but "/ourgirl/" le pen is apparently the end of france and europe.

SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER

I mean I can see your point, it might have been a short-term loss (4 years to Hillary) and then like an 8-12 year Republican win afterwards, versus now it might just be 4-8 years of Trump and then 4-8 years of Dem again right after.

Either way though it's always going to be a back-and-forth ad nauseam until there's eventually some kind of major war or catastrophe that changes the course of things.

I bet at least one Sup Forumstard killed themselves because of this.

REEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT BELIEVE YOU FRENCH PEOPLE ARE SUCH FUCKIN SEXIST BIGOTS. YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT AND HAVE INTERNALIZED OPPRESSION FROM YEARS OF WHITE MEN REEEEE