Kek lost

Kek lost

the only country that matters (Murricah) is full right. That's the only important thing here

>2017
>Europe being relevant

NOPE

only anglos are allowed to unfuck themselves.

It explains why the eternal jew is working so hard to crush them because they are the only group willing to tell the world to fuck off.

>Trump loses by 3 million votes
>America is full right

sooo your saying that when the consensus shift sfrom lighthearted humor to some orwellian cuck cult newspeak things go bad?

WHO COULD HAVE SAW THIS COMING

Kek is just fermenting maximum chaos for later, france obviously has to get worse first.

Shadilay, in kek we trust.

God's will is sometimes hard to understand.

Trump is a globalist cuck too.

Can you guys stop using Frauke considering she isn't even competing, Alice Weidel is our girl now

there is no god and you a literally a useful idiot for a twitch channel it doesnt get any more pathetic

Hang yourself.

u wot m8

All we need is US, UK, and AUS and everyone else is fucked and Dems elect Jim Webb in 2020 and WW3 is amped as fucked.

>3mil cali illegals
>obama got around 3 million more votes than killary did. So that says something about that hag.

well he is the god of CHAOS after all. maybe a little chaos is just what the west ordered before they can realize the grave situation they're in

kys

Most likely punishment for not understanding that only the Anglosphere matters. We are the chosen vanguard of the west.
It was our mistake to waste time and energy on the already defeated.

In kek we trust

Patience. This only sets the world up for a greater happening. The pendulum must be pulled back further left before it can come crashing down in a force that would make even Hitler weep with joy and shudder in terror.

This wave of populism is just that. A wave. What we call the "alt right" and other populist and anti-globalist sentiments I think are really a proto-ideology that is going to continue morphing into something more cohesive and organized. Eventually it will culminate in a real 21st century ideology that is the antithesis to marxism, corportism, globalism and the liberal democratic world order. Unfortunately for Europe it seems it is going to require a massive crisis event in order to wake the population up and spur them into action. At least in America we are on the right path (a rocky path. This won't be easy and Trump isn't perfect but our course correction is well under way) and will hopefully be able to get our shit together before Europe collapses. America is going to have to reclaim her status as the shining city on the hill to guide yuropeens towards the light

LMAO what kind of dumbass logic is that. I bet that's what some distressed Pagans thought as their society was increasingly became minorities among Christians, or the Zoroastrians among Muslims, or the Anatolian Greeks among Turks. The 'pendulum' is just an analogy, it's not a literally mechanism of balance that exists because no such balance exists. Sorry whitey but you're finished :)

>implying kek is real

You have all strayed away from our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Abandon these false idols and reach the promised land.

> 21st century ideology that is the antithesis to marxism, corportism, globalism and the liberal democratic world order

this can't fucking come soon enough.

I was hoping it would be the US, Brits and France to push back all the crap. But looks like that won't happen.

Who do you think is going to following the US in the next few years?

Hard to say. A lot is up in the air right now. I think there is a possibility that in the next few years ethnic tensions are going to boil over somewhere causing the population to rally around solutions outside the official political process. Germany, Sweden and France are the candidates for this. Im skeptical if France will be able to survive five years of Macron's overtly globalist agenda. The country just seems like its already pushed near a breaking point. The anti-muslim rhetoric in Europe is much more blatant and extreme than our rhetoric against Islam or Illegal Immigrants in the US. I see this as a sign that the right wing in Europe is on the brink of mobilizing if some sort of crisis event were to occur. Le Pen got reamed but the ~40% that voted for her is still a shit ton of people that are only going to become more and more angry at the EU and mass immigration.

My long shot dream solution is that Trump and Putin manage to get on the same page and strike a yuge deal. This would basically entail calling off the NATO dogs in order to allow Russia its own sphere of influence without threat of western meddling which is ultimately what Putin wants. A Ruskie-American alliance would be a killing blow to EU and put globalism in a corner. Ive always thought that Russia and America's geopolitical interests align naturally. Its just that the 20th century made us enemies

You are left in darkness while the bringer-in of light graces our spirits with his amphibious Truth.

The funny thing is that Sweden is going to be the next big right wing success. So this is just a temporary setback

Seems possible that scenario you put forward, Russia-US tag team would be one hell of a power house. It is too early to tell when or how, but, yeah that seems about right.

I mean I would have agreed with you until I saw a bunch of people literally beating communists into paste in broad daylight at Berkeley.

At least the Anglo sphere is better off.

You're confusing a long-dead powerless idol for the blessed righteousness and will to freedom of the eternal Anglo.

Trump and brexit are monumental victories. Also UK elections giving may the her she needs to break the EU at the table.

You can't win them all but it appears we are on track to win enough. Even France might be a win in the end. This guy isn't what they needed. They needed someone to keep France happy in the EU this banker won't have that. Hes too much EU to help them. He will make things worse.

Just more proof that Anglos are superior.

No....Kek demanded a sacrifice. Chaos cannot be stopped.

Eurofags BTFO

ANGLO MASTER RACE

Will continentalfags finally admit Anglos are the only redeeming part of their history?

>Chaos cannot be stopped.
Chaos is eternal. Chaos has no agenda as we would understand. Chaos cannot lose. You can negotiate with chaos so that it does not devour you until later.

Implying Kek was anything other than a retarded reddit meme.

>the only group willing to tell the world to fuck off
Not true. The Chinese and Japanese are uncucked. Also Eastern Europeans.

>Republicans controls senate
>Republicans controls house
>Republicans control congress
>Republicans control presidency
>Republican governors control the majority of states