He's lost his fucking mind hasn't he

He's lost his fucking mind hasn't he.

youtube.com/watch?v=y009W-4WYTw

You're just not rational enough. He is truly the one who will lead us over the hill of eternity.

Look what you French fucks have done to the world's greatest philosophizer.

Hi Stefan.

OMFG I LOVE ECELEBS SO MUCH. HE SANG

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

HE DROPS RED PILLS NORMALLY FOR ME BECAUSE I AM ILLITERATE BUT TODAY HE SANG BECAUSE MACRON DIDN'T WIN

FUCKING SUCKS HOW DID KEK FAIL US WE NEED TO TRY HARDER

PRAISE KEK

this guy really is a walking meme

You mean she lost to the guy who was backed by the entire establishment and financial interests and the mainstream media painted her as a fascist loon?

This image really overstates her backing.

Dude's literally defending fascism now.

not an argument

You guys need to get out and demonstrate. Get like-minded people together.

As for normies, feel them out about something they'd hate about leftists.

Please. Do it for Europe. Do it for the West.

I like his re-do of the cave analogy though. I miss the old Stef, he was cool to listen to on the way to work, felt like we were in it together to change the world.

Now it just feels like he does whatever will get him the most clicks/shekels and his biggest fear is the that the mozzies will get his daughter when he dies.

I bet he has fiki fiki nightmares about her, must be hell to be punished Stef. He needs his cult back, their worship seemed to keep him sane in the beginning.

yeah make sure to go out in full RPG gear and scream KEK in the normies faces, to preserve the west.

>these guys are actually from 8/pol/

Please donate.

MIKE SHUT HIM OFF

he should be a singer

not an argument

LET'S DO IT GUYZ

>browse youtube
>see Stefan video with interesting subject
>click on video
>65 minute video that should be 5 minutes tops
>move on to another video

You wanna know how I know you're gay?

It's almost as if Europe is filled with the very people who created liberalism. Weird. Whelp, it'll be fun watching them get Bataclanned at least.

His pronunciation is shit on the "thronum" and the "spargens," he cuts off the ending vowel on "sepulchra," and his pitch is atrocious at the end.

He lost his mind a long time ago.

He recently made a video where he said "if we win now, we could win forever or if we lose now, we could lose forever", basically begging for donations. He's realizing he's going to lose

They copy comments from other areas their videos are posted. This isn't anything unusual.

i see a post
but i'm having a hard time finding an argument

Le Pen had a lot of support and unlike Trump she couldn't say "i'm an outsider", she's been a politician for years

yet, she lost to a young granny fucker who picked up politics as a hobby 1 week after Trump won. Something is rotten in the state of France,