DMT in the water supply & veins

I believe the current rate of suicide on our withering mother earth is somewhere around one every 40 seconds. It is my opinion that this requires a radical intervention that I believe only mass-distributed mandatory inoculations of psychedelic plant medicine can provide.

The atheist state would collapse, as would the need for a church. Everyone would realize what it meant to turn inward, and true meaning would be one step closer to being restored to existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

mycotopia.net/topic/23699-from-tv-casualty-storing-your-fungi-in-honey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DMT isn't orally active without a MAOI you newfag

Put an MAOI in the water too

good idea, well thought out,, agreed

Suicide is the most pure form of natural selection, suicide is a good thing and the world is better off without 99% of suicide "victims"

If you don't want the gift of life given to you by God/nature then you should give it back

this is retarded, but not as retarded as the people who want mandatory vaccinations of regular vaccines

you've been watching too much joseph rogaine you newfag

>mother earth
fuck off satanist

>assuming the earths gender

Sorry but your wonderful dmt trips are you fucking with brain chemistry then in your ignorance you are deriving meaning from it.

>withering mother earth
Good, fuck that bitch. Mother my ass.

you got a line on DMT?

Give a clue leaf! Does everyone need a fucking Peruvian shaman. or can we just get +++FfFucKeD on DMT and fly past that sheeiiit with the transdimensionals

It's very easy to make it yourself. Start with mescaline and work your way up. You can order the parts legally online. Be careful not to poison yourself. Read teks online, learn basic chem. Some instructions are probably fake put out by cianigger anarchist cookbook assholes. Or there's alphabay. But you can make mesc with completely non-toxic ingredients. Not that degenerate. Just cactus, vinegar, and a few other items.

Most ppl are too scared to try dmt.

Id have to guess 1% or less of the world has even tried DMT.

>Most ppl are too scared to try dmt.
Most people don't know what DMT is, let alone that it exists.

You'd end up with a lot of dead people (most from anti-depressants potentiating the effect, the rest from psychosis). LSD would be a much safer alternative.

Also, usally DMT isn't active orally, you'd need MAOI's which interact with a fuckton of prescription drugs. People with heart issues would be fucked as well.

But please, if you ever get the chance to spike the white house correspondent's dinner punch bowl with some psychedelics, pls do.

Frankly, I welcome my new watchlist overlords.

What about going to Peru and getting a shaman that's dealt with that shit before.
btw mescaline is not = to DMT.

if you want a breakthrough, a life changing experience that will scare the shit and bile out of you for 6 to 12 hours, go to a shaman.

if you want to experiment with it in smaller increments, extract pure dmt from mimosa root bark, it's easier than making mac & cheese, the trip is more intense but extremely short (2-5 minutes).

if you want a slightly less potent, but longer (about 20 minutes) trip, try changa (a blend of plants that contain maois and dmt)

This desu. Here are some links.
dmtsite.com/dmt/information/sources.html

disregardeverythingisay.com/post/15411034779/simple-dmt-extraction-technique

chemicalrecipes.blogspot.mx/2010/05/poor-mans-dmt-extraction-guide.html?m=1
wiki.dmtnexus.me/Cybs'_Hybrid_ATB_'Salt'_Tek

Dailymotion has a couple of guides too.

Link to extraction instructions?

See

>massive epidemic of hypertensive crises

Gracias

I'm sure you've come across this but here you go. For your efforts

mycotopia.net/topic/23699-from-tv-casualty-storing-your-fungi-in-honey/