If all Black women were extremely attractive, would you still hate Black people...

If all Black women were extremely attractive, would you still hate Black people? I think a lot of racism comes from the fact Black skin is perceived as ugly.

if black people looked white people, I'd still hate them

Hypotheticals are pointless

Yes.

I don't hate how they look, I hate how they act

I tend to notice one black person in a crowd of white people faster than i notice one white person in a crowd of black people which is weird because you'd expect the brighter colors to get my attention faster but then again contrast and all i don't fucking walk around dungeons and shit.

it ain't the skin that's ugly dumby

they're unattractive because they have bad genes, and they're a burden because they have bad genes. Can't have one without the other

>if niggers weren't niggers would you still hate them
no

I don't hate Black people. But I don't find Black people attractive, and I'd never do.

>Black people are hated for the color of their skin
This is a lie. They're hated for their behavior and their failure to be functioning members of society.

it's not exactly that their skin is dark, it's the generally monkey-like features, their booming deep voices and brillo pad nappy hair. most i see have a manliness about them that makes them not even register as women on my radar

If black features, unrelated to actual pigmentation, were attractive, sure, I'd perhaps be attracted.

Racism has almost nothing to do with looks or skin color as leftards and cucks seem to think. It has everything to do with their shitty culture and inability to integrate and assimilate into society as functional human beings

Wtf no, that's not how any of this works, as a fellow Argentina, I'm disappointed

>This is a lie. They're hated for their behavior and their failure to be functioning members of society.
This exactly it. Changing it to being about skin allows them to avoid the issue and continue to nog about and blame muh racism ignoring their culture of actual racism to all other colors, anti-society, degeneracy, and general begging-to-be-genocided behavior.

I dislike blacks because of their behavior

After dwelling a lot in the nairaland forums I can see that you will never understand something as subtle as the relation that the Yorubas have with the Igbos.

I'll just left you with this as word of advice, not knowing the difference could cost you your life.

Actually I have a theory. There are different species of bear correct? For this just think about large bears: brown, black, and polar (fuck pandas). Alright so in nature these bears would probably never meet except special circumstances. For this let's just say they do meet and regularly. These bears by nature wouldn't want to mate with one another it's just what in their mind. They would rather mate with another one of their own. Sometimes two different bear types would mate but this offspring would be different than their parents most likely looked down upon and not able to get a mate. So it seems wrong to the other bears. These bears are of different species and we acknowledge that they are different. Now humans we don't naturally want to mate with others of different races. Except in special circumstances. And like bears we are different white, black, Hispanic, Asian, Jew. So it makes sense that instead of all of us being homo sapien that we are all a different species. There has been more than enough time for our different species to develop different traits so why doesn't science acknowledge it? Fuck the PC bullshit. I don't know about you guys but the knowledge that I'm not the same species as niggers, spics, chinks, and Jews gives me a sense of happiness

Why would anyone hate black people? Learn from Varg-Vikernes the anti-racist.

They'd still be stupid and violent and socially negative though, so no.

Pic is of the MOST attractive looking black woman you will ever see randomly in america. The rest are ugly and fat. All of them are also loud, and bitchy. So much so that not even black men want to be around them.

no

Why? Because there's a subset of black people who do nothing but collect food stamps and try to make anyone that has anything feel beneath them for not getting gibs me dats off the tax payer's dime.

>check flag
>argentina
>kek mightily

Dude, the problem has never been the skin color but the behaviors black people engage in

Whatever, if I wanted one with a darker skin, i'd go for an arab girl.

lower iq, not compatable, if you look at a woman solely for looks you are probably a degenerate

user
she looks off, what the fuck is wrong with her

Dunno.

Yes. Ugly is only part of it. They are criminal, violent, and low IQ statistically speaking.

You're already the same skin colour as Arabs, Pablo.

I bet her panties smell tasty

thats a better pic desu

No its really their facial features, skull shape, etc that make them ugly. For instance you have chosen a mulatto for your pic, she obviously has some caucasoid dna.

Never will*

And now she's the same skin color as you, leaf.

God user, we hate them because of the way they act. Every where they go, they always act like niggers. all the fucking time. Always the same type of attitude.
They have the lowest IQ on average of all the races, they behave like animals, act violent and leech off of others. Even if they looked hot, who fucking cares when they act like fucking animals

I believe you're what we commonly call "deluded". So continue to enjoy the sweet bliss of delusion and embrace your degeneracy.

>on Sup Forums
>see post about black people
>"wow, can't wait to see the word nigger alot."

were not one race the human race we are different species. Literally just look at any random people from different races and you will see very different facial features

This

I dunno, would they still have loads of stds, be obnoxiously loud, and constantly steal shit and be on welfare?

There's beautiful african women, yes. But if they're not from a affluent (educated) background in a major city, then it doesn't matter how attractive they are.

I like the attractive black women, but most of them are not very smart, and I would never want to be responsible for mulatto children.

Oh and shut the fuck up no one cares you fucking snow Jew

Fuck. T level 6000

I can spot a bigger on a job resume with race left blank.

>being attractive makes up for being a race of animalistic savages with no respect for others and a propensity for violence

nope

she is really cute desu

If they were attractive they wouldn't be black.

One thing about black woman that's underrated is that they love to fuck.

High T makes them basically men in that respect. It also makes them ugly/manly as fuck, but if you could get past that you'd have a woman who constantly wanted dick and never "had a headache".

Of course this combined with shit tier morals means they all cheat on each other. Half the ghetto murder shit is about this, gangs are overrated.

You aren't supposed to judge people based on the content of their character anymore.

I know white people that leave it blank because they think their are less likely to get good boy points from HR if they mention that they are white.

>blacks have lowest IQ of all races
>White privilege so hard you forget abbos even exist
>invisible knapsack motherfucka, do you even unpack it?!?

Sup Forums still hates Slavs even though Slavic women are often extremely attractive

why?

black skin isn't "perceived" as ugly. That implies it's a bias put upon us by media. When really what it is is a biological fact. Pale skin allows us to see any impurities or blemishes. It tells gives us information at a glace if a person is healthy.

Yup.

>abbos
They are closer to owls than humans.

the way they act.

>hello! im plaz and i cosplay and draw a lot, im 16
>I live/am from the United Arab Emirates (jsyk if you’re not familiar, it’s where Dubai is) I am 100% Arab/Khaliji/Emirati
>...
>...
>...
>THEY/THEM/SHE/HER
is nowhere safe!?
i was told this didn't happen under Islam

The ones in the major cities are typically chill, it's the ones from medium sized cities in the south that have nothing going for them that you need to stay away from.

>I like femme people and I’m a demigirl. I’m also demiromantic.

> baby's first redpill

Your metaphor was poor and idiotic. You clearly are an amalgamation of the worst of the white race, at least on the intellect scale. Almost nigger tier low. Not quite there yet though.

seeding them up is the best thing about being a oil driller.

What fucking country are you even from like holy fuck
>bay beee woot

It's not the black skin, it's the facial structure. Niggers have really ugly bone structure, especially in their heads.
And then there's the fact that their IQ is far lower and they commit far more crime, while being a minority.
No thank you.

>I like femme people and I’m a demigirl. I’m also demiromantic.
Ehhh, that kind means that she thinks she's a girl and that she only likes relationships if she ''connects'' with someone.
Seems like a lot of buzzwords for ''I'm not a slut''.

your word into god's ear

>Making America a minority majority shithole
>Seeding them up is the best part

Off yourself

I'm playing bf1 and posting at the same time I'm sooooo sorry I didn't meet the standards of you or your girlfriends son you cocksucker

There's no such thing as "black women" because humans don't have black skin. Why are you promoting bestiality?

All my ex's were black.

I'm just ashamed fucking video game playing cucks are the best we have for the next generation. Gen X is the last hope for the U.S. Good luck with life millienial faggot

t. Michael Fassbender

Hopefully you are smart and will realize white children are better then mulatto mongrels.

Subhuman DNA cannot be attractive. Think about the word attractive, you're not gonna attract any men of high caliber to niggers.

only a few more generations of bleaching and all our blacks will look like this anyway.

Hey man at least we aren't "Holocaust survivors"

You know the worst part of her?
Her dumbo ears.
They can ruin absolutely everyone, no matter what race or how beautiful she is.
It's even worse in men.

attractive does not change a culture of anti-intelectualism and tribal thuggery.

And your age is...?

Bleaching is an outdated Brazilian belief, They tired that and their country is an utter shithole. It's best to have white children or no children at all.

The Lips make it worse in my opinion.

But they arnt

I'm being sincere when I say this, I am black.

I see lots of people in this thread state that they hate how black people act.

I don't act black and all of my friends are white. Just because I said I was black you would still hate me and that is fine, I am just interested in the real reasoning behind it all.

I just feel like hating doesnt do anything or make anything better.

Lets talk about 2 things

1. The majority of black people are ugly and look like gorillas. I'm sorry they got the bad end of the ugly stick but thats a fact.

2. I don't care if ugly people are ugly. Sure, I won't fuck em, but whatever. I'll be friends with them, treat them nice, etc. its the fact that they are criminal retards on average that is the problem. The quality of their character on average is miserable.

3. I treat every person I meet as an individual. But the statistics do not lie.

Its not just skin tone. Look at albino Africans, they're hideous.

You are on Sup Forums just posting makes people hate you

Hopefully you are smart enough to adopt the blackpill one day, and court a beautiful black nigress.

Brazil DOES have lots and lots of sexy women though. This is partly exaggerated because literally 100% of them dress like actual whores but it is true.

Of course this may not be worth the trade of being shot to death in a favela

That's fair

it would have worked if they had kept bleaching. they pussied out though and now theyre 50% favelados

Yeah they're either Mestizos or whites, The niggers there are still really really ugly.

Yeah make more mongrels who will adopt Anti-White black culture, Yea no thank you.

Racism has literally mothing to do with appearance and everything to do with statistics and experience. Not my fucking fault that darker skinned people tend to be less educated, less healthy, less wise, and more prone to violent or criminal behavior.

Literally the only people that think racism is just about skin color are lefties.

That's why you redpill your children user!

>adopt Anti-White black culture
>less racist shitheads like (You)

i see no problem here

Tbh most blacks and some other minorities are delusional on the internet. They somehow believe whites must be blacks friends or they are racist.
They don't have any understanding that a lot of people don't give a shit about blacks, live near them or want anything to do with them.

People are racist because blacks are awful, not because of their skin color or physical appearance.

Sup Forums's ideology can't get over the first set of off-white tits it encounters.

Are the bean boots Sup Forums approved?