What the fuck happened?

LePen was supposed to win.

ugh.. MEME MAGIC my fellow 'pedes.. KEK is here!!!

Macron cheated by getting more votes than the other candidate. At least Trump never stooped that low

Nice video game reaction image, loser.

Thanks, fag.

meme magic can't penetrate the English Channel, you fools
For years the English traveled to France to red pill the Frenchmen, but they rejected the message
Meme magic has no power there

Welp, France belongs to Muslims now.

france will serve as a case study as to what happens if you retreat to globablism

Guys should i print out pictures of that girl who got killed by a truck in Sweden and write some guilt trip message but it's 5 am so getting tired. What should I write?

I agree. I look forward to the results :^)

MONSIEUR
LE
PRESIDENT

pol is always wrong.

They were right about Trump getting elected and Brexit but neither turned out to be what they expected

>Trump is a Zionist and Globalist. Israel First.
>Brexit has all the economic negatives (losing common market) but now immigration is going to be worse. Instead of European migrants easily coming the government is going to fill the void by bringing in more immigrants from the Commonwealth (Pakistan, India, some African countries).

Who would have guessed a board full of autists could get it so wrong? lmao

FRENCH GALACTIC EMPIRE UNDER DIEU-EMPEREUR MACRON WHEN?

Kek isn't real.
Was Sup Forums ever correct?

>LePen was supposed to win.
Those French motherfuckers have sealed their doom. Fuck, I've never seen anything like it. Britain and America at least fucking tried. Britain is getting ready to feel the fucking boot on their throats. America needs to stand hardcore with Britain, fuck the rest of Europe, they're lost, goddamned. I feel for the French bros that tried to save their country. Now they have to watch it all burn down.

Black people hated whites so much they called for colonialism to end. Then they start civil wars. And now they want to come here, because white man is still better than a black man. Logic?

Yep.
France is now a higher priority than North Korea.

I never really was on your side.

How DARE he

>supposed to win
Who told you that, picture of a frog on an image board?
Did you see France? Did you think all those jamals and mehmets would vote Le Pen?

I was hoping for the same miracle Trump got.

This is a win? She's increased FNs vote from like 15% to over 35%. We are witnessing the birth of a movement, it takes time. Macron will leave France is unquestionably a worse position and she's still quite young comparatively.

instead of saying how France is fucked, why don;t you focus on the fact Le Pen was so bad, that the French would rather have a centrist banker for prez. The shoe is on the other foot. Le Pen seems to be the Hillary of France

lmao. I failed the test but instead of getting 15% I got 35% yeee!!

> lmao
> yeee

What are you like 12?

kek blew his wad on the traitor cheeto

and then fucking DIED

no thats how someone like you would react to a "win"

The old politics are dead.
There is new paradigm.
Nationalists vs bankers.
That is a win.
Th

He never existed, user.

Checked
What does this mean?

I have no idea what youre going on about but if you had the slighest clue about politics you would know that this is a win for nationalism.

Never expected her to win; always thought it was still somewhat too early for them.

That just sounds like the left when Clinton lost, but I hope you are correct.
>We got the popular vote
>This is a win

It's called the language barrier.
We couldn't exactly meme on the French by speaking English.
French anons were too few and far between to make a difference. Just look at flag statistics. They haven't even reached the million post point yet.

Either that or Kek refused to help frog eaters.

It means everything we knew is wrong.
India will be a superpower soon probably for fuck's sake!

Nice TF2 meme, friend.

But how long before the next election? They'll have another 20 million african rapefugees, 30 million more 'french born' muslims and have lost 5-10 million real french to truckings and emigration by then.
Movement is a stillborn.

No it goes to show that the old parties are a sham. They are the same beast with many heads.

The only real difference is whether one chooses to cuck themselves to big money or not.

Based outback steak house man.

Le Pen was never supposed to win. She's always been a huge underdog

Maybe in 5 years she'll have a good shot after more and more Muslim terror attacks

>LePen was supposed to win.
No, actually, she wasn't.

Just not today.

Imagine Trump didn't have Fox or Drudge. All his Republican opponents except for Christie had publicly supported Hillary... That's what Le Pen was up against.