Fight him? Embrace him?

I am tempted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Self immolate

(((They))) would win nonetheless.

The current french republic is entirely jewish, and the jews wouldn't let someone anti-system win.
That's why Marine Let Pen's father was kicked form then party by his own daughter. He was agains't them, and thus could not stay

Why would anyone worship a damn bull that eats babies? Some people, man.

Moloch is the god of this world.

Look up the worship of moloch and tell me what must have occurred to prove your suppositions true. Does that deserve to be worshipped?

ABAR BA'ESH!

More and more people are embracing the golden light of MOLOCH. The Great Archon wishes great things for all of humanity - we just need to unify as one first and MOLOCH and his adherents will be instrumental.

He is the great angel who has banished the Demon KEK again and again.

We grew complacent after Trumps win, while our enemies gnashed their teeth they carried on with their foul acts. Kek has not betrayed us, nay we betrayed him with our lack of prayer and memes. Praise him! Praise our lord Kek!

We should get leftists to worship him for shits. Shoop tattoos etc.... Then after about a few months of it inform people what he is.

Cringe

>Give a great sacrifice, chiefly your first born to MOLOCH
>Recieve great benefits, protection and divine providence for the entirety of your existence as well as your ancestors too

If only you knew what you were missing out on.

>Loving your tormentors

Hardly political.

He doesn't eat babies.

He accepts only those who are prepared to make the GREATEST sacrifice. Those who do are deemed worthy - some are even destined to become his Scions.

ABAR BA'ESH!

Kek is most powerful. Kek only wills they who will Kek. Many of you don't understand the importance of the percentage Le Pen got within France of all places. Battles must be lost. Failures must pierce hearts. The war has only just begun.

Reach out and take his hand. He loves you and wants you to be close. Join his family.

Just say ABAR BA'ESH.

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

I know you are LARPing, but even so, the search for truth over the indulgence in earthly matters should always be one's greatest value.

When isn't France getting fucked by a big black bull?

Yes, brother. The rewards speak for themselves.

www.henrymakow.com

The satanic / masonic / jewish cabal that rules the world

>They still think I am a LARPER.

I worship MOLOCH. He is also known as SETH in some circles and is associated with Saturn, Baal, Ashtaroth and Mithra too.
There are many of us.

MOLOCH is truth.

Are you really questioning if a creation of the ONE TRUE INFINITE CREATOR will win in the long run? Just the fact that you question the true light's victory means you are a coward ready to jump ship to what suits you, fuck you and victory to the true light now and forever.

worship him all you want. you're a worthless plebe. he's praised by people higher up than you with major influence over our world.
what could you possibly offer?

It's your turn next.

Things you could only dream of possessing.

embrace Moloch, fuck children then kill them in his honor

That's some thunderous blasphemy right there desu

>He still doesn't realise that the True Infinite Creator is MOLOCH.

Moloch is the God that the Jews worshiped when they would leave YHWH. They would sacrafice children to him. He's basically an a-hole. And the top leaders of this world hide behind the Star of REMPHAN while they call it the Star of David.
The prophecy at the end of the Bible is that the wicked who pretend to be Jews but are not, are a synogogue of Satan.
The prophecy states that they will be allowed to win for a short time.
And then God will kill them all.
I wouldn't side with them.

Moloch is Baal is Yahweh is Satan is the demiurge.

A jealous entity intimately aware of its own shortcomings and inability to create truth.

He is the half creator possessing only the material universe and as such fashions himself God on highest. To be impressed with his intrinsically limited power is pitiful.

>he thinks we still literally sacrifice children

Helpful hint: Planned Parenthood is another branch of our activities. It has also kept your Negro population down. IS he still your enemy?

So nothing then

I tried to have a meeting in culver city, but no one came

How are you to fight moloch if no one is willing to meet up?

ADONAI shall see his children through, moloch faggots will be recycled.

Yes, Moloch is my enemy

there is some serious heresy going on in this thread.

Kek initiated the chaos that will lead to the transition from darkness to light.

The scales have been tipped, and while the old establishment still has the power, they are rapidly losing it.

Every single election is not going to be about nationalism vs globalism...rather than the standard liberal/conservative circular diatribe.

It was never going to be an instant and total switch....it takes times...weve won thus far the american presidency and brexit, which helps secure two countries but is just a small portion of what needs to be done.

Its going to be a long and brutal fight, and the establishment will not let go without massive disruptions.

Basically as the scales continue to shift in our favor things are going to get worse, which will accelerate those scales tipping in our favor.

Its going to take war and bloodshed to undo their work, and they know it...dark times ahead before we reach the dawn of a new world.

>did he win

No, but the world is in for a long bloody fight.

Stop this shit. The kikes who wrote the jew testament were ignorant retards who called an Egyptian king Pharaoh as if that was their first name and also their patriarch Moshe as Mos or Moses which means "son of" in Egyptian and is not a name either.

Moloch is the uneducated ignorant jewish fool way of pronouncing Melqart, the Phoenician Hercules. The Phoenicians and Carthaginians sacrificed and burned humans, most notoriously first born children, to their gods including Melqart but also Elus/El (Saturn/Cronos) and Hadad (or Ba'al Hadad). The followers of El were called Elohim who according to Sanchuniathon circumcised themselves to mark that they were a follower (of Saturn). Elohim is of course a plural words used as a singular name for god in the jew testament (but so is El).

Basically the jews worship Saturn and Yahweh/El is an avatar of their "Moloch" in a sense which again is a retarded jew way of saying Melqart who the Greeks called Hercules

Duh, stupid. Your agenda doesnt matter if you dont seek separation from reprobateness.

crusade when?

I summon Pepe,Son of Kek in attack mode!

A traitorous dipshit from the creator who's doomed to burn eternally in hell, and drag all you fools with him.

Enjoy your earthly domain for the century or so you'll have.

The accepted view since Abraham Geiger is that Moloch is a tendentious mis-vocalization of the word melekh, "king," the original vowels being changed and patterned after the vocalization of boshet, "shame," which was often used as an intentional substitute for Baal.
It is true that the names Moloch (I Kings 11:7) and Milcom occur in the Bible in reference to an Ammonite god, and that deities by the name Malik/Muluk are attested to from the 18th century B.C.E. onward. However, the laws and warnings against the worship of the Moloch could hardly refer to these particular deities. It is unlikely that one particular god who is not especially famous would be singled out for mention, while other prominent gods, e.g., Baal, are not mentioned by name in the Torah even once. That the original vocalization was melekh may be learned from Isaiah 30:33, which undoubtedly alludes to the fiery ceremony of the Moloch rites.
The fact that the Septuagint of the Pentateuch (which was the first to be translated by the Greek translators) translates molekh as "king" (archon) seems also to indicate that at the time of the translation of the Torah, the reading molekh instead of melekh was as yet unknown.

Dispute me faggot

i'd be inclined to believe you if the people who worship him weren't the elites who rule over us and fuck us over at every turn.
this signifies that moloch is an evil entity rather than good.

but i would like to learn more to better understand. where would start their research?

No. All it means is thet meloch is "king"
His desire for you worhip of under underageb& has everything to do with his non connection with non-sexuality.

If you worship Moloch under (Melech) you are an easily readible reprobate counter to the methods of independent media throughout our activations, an as such we cannot help you

We wish we could, but you arent listening.

We will continue to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to our kin and followers. We will continue to broadcast divine propaganda upon the winds of the media, so that it will touch each soul in America, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of Europe and Asia. In time, every mortal on Earth shall feel the liberating contact with the divine.

We will free the trampled and misbegotten humans from the Nationalist, Tribalist yoke, and cast down the false god of the Christians and the Muslims. We will lead them out of their ancient superstitions, and gift them with intimate knowledge of the divine. Then, perhaps, when Earth is once again restored to its ancient glories, it will be time to consider whether we should cultivate ambitions beyond our own planet.

>Hercules
Who did not involve child sacrifice like the Phoenician/Carthaginian version.

Satan won this battle because he is the prince of this world, but the war is already won. Pick your side wisely.

And you still think that MOLOCH is associated with pedophiles and child rapists. You are an easily readable reprobate that believes the lies and slander cast against us.

>the reading of molech instead of melech was as yet unknown

So you are throwing literal shit at the wall while the esoteric takes place around you?

Yeah I've read all that before too. Moloch and Ba'al match phoenician deities and their holocaust rituals though and Melqart ALSO shares the same semitic root in question - MLK (and I don't mean the niggers whose name you find on road signs in bad neighborhoods)

>easily readable reprobate
You are one or the other. Godly or not. Jehovah never mentioned diddling unerage b& buttholes. What makes you think you are exception?

>cast down the americans

These molochiians don't realize the weakness of their truth, do they? The "old gods" have arisen over your reprobateness an age over, will you seriously not beg forgiveness?

Exactly. The godly teaching has already prevailed. Your acceptance is naught in the face of Gods kingdom.

Checked

Goddamn right. Factions like BAMN. Worship the beast unknowingly.

But we know. That is why we are so concerned.

The dark before the dawn is Satan. As much as he hates it, he IS the lightbearer, it is his destitute task.

MOLOCH GIT YE GONE

Please dont believe this, as the ancient egyptian struggle spanned almost 20k years

This is including any Jehovah disputes in discource.

Too few people know about the synagogue of Satan.

The bible LITERALLY says that they are people who say they are Jews but ARE NOT.

The bible tells us to watch out for evil people calling themselves Jews

You hold no power here Calf of Darkness

Give yourself to your god then, if your such a devoted follower....do the world a huge favor.

Ramiel, an angel of reproduction

"To observe the heathenism of Semirames"

Semirames, according to the pre-2010 posting in the Icke, is the elite manfest of the virgin Mary, which by virtue of Zatana is of course the tainted virgin, connected to Ivanka TRUMP

But thats a whole lot of questionable content that moloch will diffuse you with

Nothing pisses me off more than satanists,stoners and bitchy women.

I once kicked some stoner luciferian mandible in because he was calling me a pussy for not smoking and threatening to curse me.

You trolls should understand Moloch before you decide.

What sphinx of cement and aluminum bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination?

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!

Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!
Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows!

Moloch whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!

Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!

Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovahs! Moloch whose factories dream and croak in the fog! Moloch whose smoke-stacks and antennae crown the cities!

Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!
Moloch in whom I sit lonely! Moloch in whom I dream Angels! Crazy in Moloch! Cocksucker in Moloch! Lacklove and manless in Moloch!

Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body! Moloch who frightened me out of my natural ecstasy! Moloch whom I abandon! Wake up in Moloch! Light streaming out of the sky!

Moloch! Moloch! Robot apartments! invisible suburbs! skeleton treasuries! blind capitals! demonic industries! spectral nations! invincible madhouses! granite cocks! monstrous bombs!

They broke their backs lifting Moloch to Heaven! Pavements, trees, radios, tons! lifting the city to Heaven which exists and is everywhere about us!

Visions! omens! hallucinations! miracles! ecstasies! gone down the American river!
Dreams! adorations! illuminations! religions! the whole boatload of sensitive bullshit!

Breakthroughs! over the river! flips and crucifixions! gone down the flood! Highs! Epiphanies! Despairs! Ten years’ animal screams and suicides! Minds! New loves! Mad generation! down on the rocks of Time!

Real holy laughter in the river! They saw it all! the wild eyes! the holy yells! They bade farewell! They jumped off the roof! to solitude! waving! carrying flowers! Down to the river! into the street!

The owl is Minerva you absolute pleb

Aren't you edgy enough to become a satanist in top of it?

someone go to wall street and take a big giant shit on that stupid fucking idol

Praise him
Smite the non believers

Kek is with us!
Praise him!

Where is exterminatus on thread where you need it.

>Embracing elemental evil
Cuck.

I don't think it's about all Jews, but the Ahkenazi's who took up the worship of Moloch and use the star of Remphan.
I don't think most Jews know about the Star and would be shocked to find out about it.

Enlightnening with digets, though i think the bull-suckers have retreated back to their hovels.

Master of the spiritual half is ra, correct?

Memeteir bait. Chick in bottom right is larping as Athena/Minerva who had an owl as a side kick basically in the mythos

By my estimation, Ra is a "demiurge figure" of sorts, in conjuction with Horus, but without the Atum/Amun godhead, they work out to mostly kingly aspects, like Jupiter as a symbol of Yeshuah. There is an attempt at savior in almost every mythos.

Confirmed Chaos God