Trump

I used payed instead of paid like a retard. Best comeback Sup Forums?

No need to thank me.

well if you want us to provide you with a comeback it would probably help to see what you said.

retard

marks right

Show me his name and profile :))))

>resorting to correcting grammar in an argument

he already lost, but you're trapped in a hole

Tell Mark to stop substituting third grade taunting for logical discourse before you pound his face into the cement like the weak little shit you both know he is.

use a webm with a chink that scream

PAYYYYYYYYYY! HHHHHE!

You misspelled an actual argument.

This

Just admit you were drunk and were feeling particularly like a cultural appropriator.

How's that?

Mark is my uncle

stop using niggerchat

"Reverting to grammar correction instead of focusing on the argument is amusing to retards isn't it? But I digress; we already knew you weren't smart to begin with. Sad"

Post that one counter-signal meme about typos negating an argument along with:

"No intelligent person would resort to a "No True Scottsman Fallacy" to stroke his own ego."

this

VERY nice

semantics is for semitics

Tell her that the proper structure is to put the full stop after the word "paid" inside the quotation marks instead of outside of them. Until she can learn to type properly, she has no business hypocritically whining about the typing of others.

t. English Graduate.

BASED facebook phoneposter

"I'm having a hard time hearing you over all this winning.....was that an ad hominem and no true Scotsman...I think you misspelled an having an actual argument...is that a code for butthurt losers?"

There's no argument you idiots.
See:

must have been all those years of common core

There is an implicit argument. She mocked him for his spelling, equating ignorance with being a Trump supporter. If they were not in conflict, she should have just bowed down and sucked his dick.

But, no. She chose to be a fucking bitch, so that means she disagrees with him, and that she is arguing his position is wrong. There is always an argument to be had, you just have to be perceptive.

He fucked up his punctuation, should be "fake news." not "fake news". Also fucked up "paid". it should be "paid."

Period goes inside the quotes.

>overreacting for petty things like this is why you people lost the election

literally who cares. Only children and morons find perfect spelling impressive. There's a reason you don't see many Phd holders competing in spelling bees. That should be your answer btw - but why would you want to have a stupid argument about a completely insignificant post anyway?

yet more people trying way too hard to sound smart. They have the gist of it though. If your friend had an actual argument he wouldn't be nitpicking your spelling.

Just put lol you're silly man btw I wasn't trying to rub it in that your candidate lost I'm just proud of all the hard work I accomplished, it payed off.

>Period goes inside the quotes.
Wrong. Period only goes inside the quotes if a whole sentence is being quoted.

Source: I don't have a fucking source. It's my own system and everyone else should conform to my expectations.

In American English they go inside, British English is either or

You got rekt. Say you're sorry to Mark in a DM and delete your status.

What was your status btw?

Not sure about this one bruh. A period marks the end of a sentence so why on earth would it not be the last mark?

It requires a brain to come up with a proper comeback.

Tell him you are an immigrant that doesn't know english and that he is being racially insensitive.

nigger who cares

Something something grammar Nazi
Something something faciest

I posted a screenshot of it earlier in the thread

A completely objective lib would know, thanks to their college degree that makes them better than everyone else, about the 'no true Scotsman fallacy'.

best comeback is to not be a fagot and stop arguing in cancerbook
now gtfo back to plebit fagot

>you misspelled paid

The "correct" spelling of "paid" is more of an social construct than all the genders in a rainbow. On one side you pretend to open and, hey lets be all postmodern and make reality what we want it to be, but when someone doesn't use the common convention in terms of language you start acting like reality is suddenly and objective thing to you.

>Take stupid comments from literal nobodies and post to Sup Forums aka your new hangout
>All your new Sup Forums buddies join in on the topical fun discussion because we all MAGApedes
I love this new online hangout that we all discovered last year together

This is my most successful thread because only half the people shit on me. Thanks Sup Forums

...and?

He didn't put the period inside the quotation marks.

sad days indeed

So I'm not going to tell him that I'll kick his ass