Cern

Guys can you redpill on the Cern project!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIazxDwj-m8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzdQq0qOQs
youtube.com/watch?v=LEDwIAJ_n7E
youtube.com/watch?v=1j4gO9sR7zs&ytbChannel=Wannabe_Baby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will be the portal through which MOLOCH will enter this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=OIazxDwj-m8

It looks like this and is used to study quantum mechanics by means of the world's largest supercollider.

Moloch is the saturn guy right ?

A construction, which was ordered to be built by the infamous Bogdanoff brothers. Rumors are, they want to use it as a teleportation device between our and other distant worlds. Making contact with aliens is no problem for them. They possess psionic abilities and they will make anything to bow down before them.

Super cool science tube with other sciency stuff filled with the greatest scientists the world has ever known doing really awesome science stuff about space and time and science.

Hope that cleared it up for you a bit

You're gonna need to find your own way back to your timeline.

not good enough

w8 what? explain i have been experience a lot of dejavou's lately

That's the opening to the Gotthard tunnel, it has nothing to do with Cern. Conspiracy nuts are the worst researchers

in the last timeline there was only two presidents assassinated (lincoln and JFK).
this is what confirmed the mandela effect for me.

the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

>I'm sli-

in the last timeline wtf guys explain!

this, back when i was in Zurich i got to visit it and its truly jaw dropping.

So they use is to change history by time traveling, the mandela efect is just you recording it diferent then they say ?

It's a big expensive pit where money gets poured into and then destroyed by tons of electricity (which also costs money to make)

Odd that there was a mock human sacrifice there

Hmm interesting

CERN is a portal to the Hell dimension. Dunno if you knew, but a certain scientist (Samuel Hayden) at CERN is working on utilising a new form of energy - Argent energy - from Hell so that Earth's energy never runs out.

truth is quantum mechanics destroyed the old vision of what matter is. the universe is a ilusion

watch quantum mechanics stuff to get better understanding why they build cern and why so many people talk about it

One of many scams to funnel money to Jews.

smokescreen for pic related

Who was the third?

all smoke and mirrors
smoke and mirrors

I'm so glad I spent my childhood watching that instead of all those autism inducing cartoons the rest of the Millennials did.

They are a secret organization that secretly invented time travel in the year 2036 they control almost every aspect of society. It is true a dystopia where people live as they are already dead.

Jaffa kree!

Illumanit want to change the spelling of Berenstain.

stargate and babylon 5 were god tier shows when i was a kind

kalach shal tek!

Its a group of people seriously trying to understand the nature of the universe but ultimately all they accomplish is splitting timlines like berenstein and mandela until eventually the intern has to reboot our server and restart our universe.

>I am now looking up old SG1 Scenes on YT.
Fuck! I miss that show.

>eventually the intern has to reboot our server and restart our universe.

what? Is you saying we is simulation and shiz?

They're both in Switzerland you retard

More like discovering a full new galaxy and then finding an ancient alien enemy that want to destroy all worlds and not telling the general public.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzdQq0qOQs

It involves theoretical physics beyond you,
Redpill=for a unique Sup Forumstard change, shut the fuck up on things your undoubtedly drug-addled mind will NEVER understand.

so it was the aliens afterwall.
readying my vimanas and pooclear weapons.

Best episode by far. O'Neil is my childhood hero. Though he'd probably think Sup Forums and it's inhabitants are idiots

O'Neill*

Forgot the two L's

Well if I had to simulate a reality in a digital environment I would be forced at some level to quantize energy, space and time to fit into discrete registers. Sure the nature of reality might best be served by discontinuous functions with step changes in everything rather than continuity in values but that universe is uniquely well suited to modeling as a coincidence.

not sure it's the best episode, but it is absolutely the one that i rewatch the most.

O'Neill (with 2 L's) is best Tau'ri

youtube.com/watch?v=LEDwIAJ_n7E

whats with all the bar codes?
this assembled it with shit found at home depot?

RIP Don S. Davis ;_;

I was genuinely sad when I found about him. May he rest in the stars.

Im still buttblasted they didnt finish SG Atlantis.

Yea it was an ending that gave me half closure bust I'd have liked if it lasted at least 3 seasons more.

but*

Some goofy devil worshiping hipster faggots hopped up on drugs who think they can open a gate to another world.

the world is full of em

Atlantis' ending was such a blue ball. So they just left the people back in the other galaxy to their own devices and hoped the Wraith won't learn to cure themselves?

One of the main ideas behind CERN is that some believed initially that the physics developed here might result in another superweapon like the fusion bomb. So by having the support of all nations, nobody would get this weapon in secrecy.

Ya but too bad the portal lies within.

Obviously they are shitty hippies

nasa is what the luciferians use to project their scientific endeavors to the world

film production projecting science

cern is where they actually try to bridge this dimension to more hellish ones

their actual high science

DOOM!

That was something that got touched on with Stargate Universe. The universe was left in a power vacuum that was being exploited by the Lucian alliance when SGC left the Pegasus galaxy and killed off the last of the Goauld.

youtube.com/watch?v=1j4gO9sR7zs&ytbChannel=Wannabe_Baby

Drumpf
Like in minecraft?

James A Garfield shot down by Charlie Giteau

Nigger science with absurd math and data to "prove" or should I say "justify" the amount of money they get for government.

Ah. I skipped Universe. It lacked the lovable cheesiness of the first two and was too serious for me.

Season 6 plotline.

why can't we have this?

>A moon base, time travel, huge space battles, and that's just the beginning!

>Stargate Atlantis was canceled after its fifth season, but the story wasn't supposed to end there. Far from it. And writer Joseph Mallozzi decided he'd dropped some major knowledge on fans and fill us in on all the schemes that never made it to air.

>The story would begin on a new lunar base. The gate has been offline for a bit, but the controversial decision is made by IOA to bring it back online, thus setting up a permament moon base.

>Unfortunately, a failsafe was installed by the Ancients in the event that Atlantis was ever moved. With the city about to self-destruct, there's only one choice -- get the hell back to Pegasus. Unfortunately for all parties involved, the wormhole drive shuts down partway through, leaving the cast stranded in the Triangulum Galaxy, 300,000 light-years from home (or anywhere, really). And that's where things really go haywire. According to Mallozzi:

>What follows is a high-flying adventure involving a mysterious civilization tapping the limitless potential of the accretion streams between two stars, time travel, and a race against time to avert not only the destruction of Atlantis but the extinction of an entire race.

>We're talking Sheppard in an Asgard exo-suit getting into an action sequence akin to Iron Man, Todd getting into a fight with a future version of himself, John and Todd forming an odd-couple relationship, and that's all just what was planned in the opening two-parter.

Universe was alright, i'd still prefer universe than no SG at all.

The machine is made out of tens of millions of very expensive parts that all have to be perfect. The barcodes are there to keep track of what part is where and which ones end up need replacing.

Everyone did m8. Even I did, after the first season. It had some good ideas, but ultimately what killed it was that it was trying to become another battlestar galactica.

yep it's a jew physics scam that poofed out long ago but they're still trying to milk this cow.

That sounds awesome actually. Fuck you MGM for cancelling it.

Accountability

Same, but that ending on the time dilation ship was a good one.

anon5 did a post about this yet?

Obvious slide/bait thread, but I'm bored, so instead of providing a lulzy answer, I'll give a real one.

The LHC is a particle collider that accelerates subatomic particles close to the speed of light. This gives said particles a tremendous amount of energy, and thanks to the famous Einstein relation between mass and energy, we can associate particles' mass and energy. Correspondingly, by colliding these high energy particles together, a host of different particles (from the original) are produced, which we can then distinguish via their energy/mass.

Why is this important? Well, it allows us to test aspects of quantum mechanics that were previously inaccessible due to the large energy requirements involved in probing systems at smaller and smaller dimensions (a feature of QM).

Who cares? Well, in some senses, nearly all of the modern technology we enjoy could not be understood nor function if QM was not an accurate representation of natural phenomena. This side steps whether or not QM is a *real* description, and leaves it at it's our best *interpretation* of what's going on. For example, solid state physics, which gave us the transistor, laser, etc., is founded on QM.

Do we know now what type of practical applications our high-energy particle physics discoveries will lead to? Nah, but thanks to people doing shit like this (fundamental science) back in the early 1900's, our modern technological society is the way it is.

Yea they shelved it because they wanted to have only one show at a time and thats why the resources went to SGU + planned movie.

>Obvious slide/bait thread

what is OP trying to slide?

90% other schill and bait threads on this shithole site?

lawl

no slide real curios.
i know just say some videos on quantom phisics but why the fuck is shiva god of destrotion on front of the buildings.

No. There was always four presidents to be assassinated. High School history taught me that, you should have paid more attention in class, user.

Donnt mess with our Basement dweller programmer overlord or he might just turn us off.

saw*

This. Horrible move in hindsight. Especially when the cast was so unlikeable. I can handle one or two characters, but it was basically every one on the Destiny was a professional asshole.

Agreed, only good episode was the last episode in season 2, and the few episodes involving their future self's civilization.

If only. I don't even need to go trough. I just want to be on the same planet.

Get all the white people to go colonize our very own planet so everyone else can fuck up Earth and we can tell them to fuck off when they come begging for our return to fix everything.

Some artistic bullshit about bringing together ancient philosophical thinking and modern physics.

Likely stems from one very observable, but non-intuitive aspect of QM - the spontaneous creation and destruction of subatomic particle-antiparticle pairs. This is observed via the Casimir effect, in which the pressure exerted by this process on two metal plates within nanoscopic distance of each other causes the plates to move. This is also the process behind Hawking radiation, in which a particle-antiparticle pair is split near the event Horizon, causing one particle to get scooped up and the other to be radiated away.

In normal circumstances, these particles are created and then destroyed, hence, Shiva, the god of creation and destruction.

The number of the jew, 666