Low-Class Sup Forums Users Only Hate Investment Bankers Because We're More Succesful

The ONLY reason that people hate investment bankers is

A) They're poor and hate all successful people (like liberals)
or
B) They're stupid and small minded and don't understand what investment banking is so they're innately fearful of it (like racists)

Prove me wrong.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but I know it's BULLSHIT!

Investment banking is sucking some rich guys cock in the hopes that you'll get the commission. Lucrative and degenerate.

To intensify your jelousy, here is a picture of my banker friend took while hanging out with Waka Flaka, because only us privileged elites have access to rich celebrities that you peons do not.

I can tell youre from the northeast, as theyre predominately settled by english folk. Regions with a high english ancestry have an innate ability to shit post. This can be clearly observed through Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.

>being a slave to green paper

Top cuck

Nope, this retard proves my point. That is 100% not what investment banking is. That would be wealth management. Completely different. Wealth Managers manage money, Investment Bankers build empires.

investment bankers don't have any natural right to use the money the took from the people., they are not working for it but betraying all the hard working people.

abusing the state, abusing the power, abusing everyone. the jail is the only place they belong.

Yep, check out the pool at my crib in the Hamptons. Got it installed with the bonus I earned after forcing the government to bail my bank out with your taxpater dollars. Lol.

>Cucking to a famous nigger
>Bragging about it
The state of the fresh out of college American male

>Building empires
>Can't even think past the buzzwords
I'm sure you're real important

>liberals
>successful
Pick one

wow, a nigger

Shut the fuck up joo nigger, its subversion, with mainly foreigners that take it up (have good credit because their not FUCKING ON THE SYSTEM = A DELIBERATELY DECIEVING CORRUPTION) that's why you have such large changes through out history.
>Implies it doesn't look like 17th century France.
>WHAT'S A MUZZIE BANK ACCOUNT.
SPONSORED BY THE JOO.

Interest based banking is what kills nations.

Fuck off, globalist kike.

how do you become an investment banker? do you go to school for that shit?

>investment bankers are clever

Top kek

You're plebs.

t.hedge fund trader

You guys are literally considered the niggers of the finance world.

Why don't you invest in some photography lessons?

>bragging about being in proximity to a nigger
Nigger plz

nobody gives a fuck

Become a drug dealer...
>Investment banking.

>you only hate me because i'm successful
>admits to being a parasite

ehrm...

Why would an investment banker take the time to make two of these threads?

>Prove me wrong

You haven't presented an argument, only a claim. The only thing people can do in response is say "no, you're wrong." Why don't you post an argument instead? Pick some premises, then logically connect them to some statements, then develop those into a conclusion. You really should've learned how to do this in high school. Are all invest bankers so stupid?

>We're
that's literally adorable

read
The Creature from Jekyll Island

then read
Web of Debt

read
War is a Racket

Mostly because it's usury. Sure it takes brain but many of you make your livings off screwing hard working people over

it's the white (jew) guy with the fragile ego making a thread to brag again

post pics to prove whiteness

wew

read
Confessions of an Economic Hitman

>successful people
>like liberals
Right, that's why they're the ones pushing for $15 an hour minimum wage, cause they're so successful. Not because their base is a bunch of lazy, stupid shitskins. There's a reason the republicans are the party of the rich (we got most of the whites)

this dumbass is posting his own images rofl

shave your leg cunt

If someone can figure out the name on the boat on the far right I can run it through a registry and we can dox this faggot

And this guy wonders why we hate him.
Really makes you think...

>don't understand what investment banking is
Yeah, you work in sales. You sell financial products you don't understand to people who don't understand anything. How much you think you'd pull in a year if you could sell only products which were exchange-tradeable?

You'd probably fucking starve to death, and no one would care.

I'm low class and admire bankers. Check mate DNC shill.

Sage

Just forgetting all the tax payers' money you got (despite proclaiming capitalism for everyone else), the fact that the system is dangerously rigged against rationality, that your types control central banks and have lowered rates to such ridiculous levels to benefit yourselves at the expense of the entire country....

I work in finance myself.

The worst kept secret in the industry is that you're no better at picking winners that a chimp flinging darts at a copy of the Wall Street Journal.

You're just better at convincing your frat brothers to bail you out when you make a really fucking bad call. When normal people lose their life savings, they're fucked. Not you guys.

And then you wonder why normal people voted for Trump.

why?

And btw your record is no better than monkeys; algorithmic trading is going to curtail you, so make hay whilst the sun shines!

Investment bankers aren't degenerate because they make money, lots of people make good money. Investment bankers dont help society. They down produce anything or carryout a meaningful service for most people, they also frequently cheat taxes and stash their money in tax free zones. They use the public to be successful and then do everything they can to hoard money while giving nothing back to society. They are selfish and worthless.

Eh, this is sort of right. They do provide a service by allocating capital as efficiently as possible, the problem comes in when the government creates a moral hazard by socializing the risk like the did in 2008.

>implying I would want to be anywhere near that nigger

we found shia and ISIS with less...

and massive tax evasion plus no tax on trades. they literally suck money out of the economy and they tend to spend on expensive and luxury things and imported things, so the money hardly goes back into the country at all.

I understand banking.
You are leeches.

My fuck
This gif deserves a (you)

Lets talk about what you do shall we?

nothing.
You do nothing.

You make money off of 100% zero productive and creative input on the economy. You ride the speculative rollercoaster basically gambling on future profits.

The statistics show you're barely more accurate than a flip of a coin and you're paid incredibly for it.

I don't hate you for your wealth but rather how you gained it; in a way that does not benefit the nation you are from. You are a cancer, a parasite. And when you die no one will remember your name and you will have contributed nothing.

People hate bankers because they take an amoral approach to capital allocation.

This is okay in a regulated state system, but when the revolving door, corruption, and lobbying are used to deregulate the sound regulations or transform capitalistic systems into crony capitalism or predatory capitalism or monopolize entire market segments through collusion, or commit a fraud so massive that it almost brings down the entire world economy, people get pissed.

Like for example Enron. Enron was Goldmans golden goose black box. So Gokdman was funding Enron with off the book loans to increase asset values.

Meanwhile Enron is colluding with energy companies in California to shit down power plants in California to create a lean energy environment in California's newly "deregulated free market" energy market.

The problem was that energy is an inellastic commodity so Enron would purchase spare capacity, hit the energy production crearing a shortage and the spot price of a kW of electricity (10 cents worth) would hit $2000 dollars.

Since the energy companies had to buy it bankrupted three of the largest utility companies in the world. Then California itself the 7th largest economy in the WORLD acted as a backstop which Enron then forced into bankruptcy.

The governor was impeached. Enron went bankrupt, thousand lost their jobs, California was scammed for multiple billions of dollars, and elderly people died in their fucking homes because they couldn't run the AC.

I could go on about copper cillusion, offshoring, supply side restrictions, outright fraud, front running, market manipulations, etc.

But ultimately IB is a race to the bottom with a hugely corrupting influence of money.

Even Greenspan said he was horribly wrong in his approach to monetary policy.

You are a necessary evil: but don't forget you are an evil.

Who? Did he fuck your wife yet?

He delivers the mail.
His dad got him the job.

I'm studying finance and interning at a top VC fund in Shanghai this summer, and I still hate most investment bankers.

When you have about the same success rate at picking winning stocks as a monkey with a dartboard, yet still charge an absurdly high commission, you are a fucking parasite that deserves to be eliminated by quality low-cost options like Vanguard.

To everyone in this thread, check out "Where Are the Customers' Yachts" by Fred Schwed. 75-year-old book that explains this scheme and holds up perfectly well today.

You don't work in finance or you would know that you are talking about an investment/wealth manager and not an investment banker. Investment bankers only deal with companies that need help with M&A and similar financial services that cost big money.

Holy shit you and everyone else on this thread are utter morons. Everyone thinks an investment banker is the same as an investment manager who picks stocks and other tradable securities in order to grow wealth. Investment bankers work for banks like JPM or Morgan Stanley or Goldman Sachs. They perform financial services for big companies that need help with merging with or acquiring another company.

If you actually work in IB, what firm do you work for? I'm a rising Junior in college and I'm looking to try and get into IB. Could you hook up another Sup Forumsack?

Nigga hasn't had a hit in like 7 years. He probably just gets paid to hang out with stupid white people now.

Fuck you, OP. You sold out to the Jew machine.

You fight for a slice of the pie, while I, a humble engineer working on research, help make the pie bigger for everyone.

I was at a target school. Fuck me for not being Jewish, right?

> investment banker
> privileged elite
> in a shitty room with non-Whites and no women

You've been had, bro. Bail out now with what's left of your dignity.

> that gif
> those digits

is this your place or your dads

Funny, the whole entire recession, flash crash, housing market crash, etc. is just nothing to be concerned about at all..

The upper class has the obligation to protect, educate and secure the financial interest of all other classes. Bankers are just greedy bastards and focus only on their own interests.

How about a interest free loan for first time buyers of property?