How do I explain to the kid in the picture that I'm not a bad person?

hi goys
this image made me think. I'm a jew, meaning that if this takes place I'm most likely dead

but if I don't personally focus on the swastikas, then it's still beautiful, pristine, and just feels right to look at.
and it seems as though I was never meant to be part of it. how do I deal with this shit identity of mine?

stop taking Sup Forums so seriously and remove kebab

remove kebab

we can't just remove kebab
they are more prolific than your latinos.

do it you fuck and quit whining
>muh identity
Most posters here are Jewish. Do your part you pudgy coder and get out there with a gun

Stop being so susceptible to propaganda.

Remove kebab and AIPAC

Stop supporting your country's powergrab by abusing the US using 5th columnist AmeriJews. Nobody would give a shit if you stayed in your country. Consider Hitler bought part of Jerusalem for German Jews to expatriate.

Americans for America, Jews for Israel.

at this point it's not really propoganda
I suppose it's the autism speaking but when you don't focus on personal relations you really have an easier time to notice social major trends
most of western Europe really is going down the shitter and pro globalist socialization is making it continue. I suppose it's not JUST rich jews that promote it, but they factually play a major role in this and we as nationalist jews don't have any power to make them stop
hell Israel would be just as shitfaced lib'd as France or Sweden if we didn't have a specific history that taught us arabs are extremely dangerous down to our very core

we're basically one of the few guys that manage to hold on to some floating plank of wood while the ship is sinking. and my evil cousin happens to be the pirate that tore the hole in the hull

>and it seems as though I was never meant to be part of it
Go create your own utopian society in your own country. That's how ethno-nationalism works dummy.

> if this takes place

And why would it take place in Israel?

If you stop meddling in other nations' affairs, you'll likely be left in peace to your own jewish ethnostate.

>american jews always vote democrat
>israel always prefers republican president/houses

seriously what the fuck are you talking about? nearly all israeli politicians wanted Trump in office since the second his announced he's running

we're trying. fuck knows the world and even european pro palestinian nations are making it difficult.
that's why we don't like jews that don't want to live here. and we hate jews that did live here and voluntarily moved abroad, AKA yordim, most of all

No you fucking lazy jew, you just need to fucking work. GET BACK TO FUCKING WORK JEW

we just filed a 10 billion dollar lawsuit against Soros
this because he ordered some african government he has power over to freeze the assets of a major israeli mining contractor just because he hates Israel.

We can't control every single jew on earth, and the richest ones are often globalists that think Israel is an abomination that hampers their ability to manipulate arabs. we can make AIPAC be more (or less) neocon, but we can't "stop meddling" if the jew in question isn't even a citizen and doesn't take orders from us

>but we can't "stop meddling" if the jew in question isn't even a citizen and doesn't take orders from us
The best thing you can do is to give non-Zionists a reason to prefer Israel over other options. You're already doing well on the stance against immigration (to Israel), and you're also doing well ruining every other country with niggers too. Pretty soon those external Jews will get fed up with the (((melting pot))) nations and move back to the motherland.

I definitely understand your dilemma, and I differentiate between those that are ideologically similar to what I want versus gommie diaspora.

It is disgusting what your people have done to this world.

This is the point you need to drive home to every jew you know.

Face the reprocussions. Write articles about it.

Do you want your race to be hated?
Apparently Barbara Spectre doesn't care, Soros doesn't. Expose the evils of your people, and shill for them to get out of white and arab affairs. Out of the international banking circuit.

Do you see, there isn't much you can do. Your people are parasitic predators by nature. Shame them for it. Expose the power trip that will lead to their own, and the world's, destruction.

well, there's Taglit's birthright project
any jew in the USA can come visit and see Israel as a tourist for free, all expenses covered
it's not nearly as effective as you'd hope
amunsingly the biggest hike in jewish immigration here in recent years is among french jews since just being a jew in large french cities is now literally dangerous

but this trend too is dangerous. we're still fucked because having more jews here won't be of any help if NATO members all become islamic

my point is that it doesn't matter
we're both fucked if things continue as they're running regardless of what we do or want as individuals. and France now made sure it won't stop
problem is that as a jew I'm closer to being actually reponsible for this disaster than most non jews

>Hitler didn't hate all Jews
>If you didn't steal Palestinian land the world wouldn't hate you
>stop subverting my country

dude, who cares.
live your life instead of seeking gratification from a bunch of virgin neckbeards living in their mother's basement.

Also a reflection of whites all over the world dealing with the multicultural mode jews put them in.

oh for fuck's sake
don't you fucking get it? the alternative to "stealing" palestinian land is living in Europe and voting for minorities because then all jews in existence would literally BE a minority

I don't give a fuck about how you see israeli and arab relations, but what you're asking for is the much greater evil

Fuck I wish the American dream was as easy to achieve today like it was back in the 50s

God put me in the wrong era

what the fuck does that have anything to with multiculturalism? people should value and enjoy their lives. where do you exactly disagree with?

>if NATO members all become islamic
Depends on if trump really is a neocon zionist shill or not and just dissolves NATO like he's said he wanted to in the past

even if NATO stops existing as a league then it won't matter to us. we're still in no condition to deal with all individuals members if they become hostile

haha, shut up shill. ;) nice try

very explanatory.

i'm jewish and admire nazism. i know its weird but take away the jewish gassing and its pretty gud.

another thing that's weird is i totally understand why they gassed us just like why i understand the hatred today. we do it to ourselves. minority yet somehow near majority or flat out majority in government, finical sector, and media.

the same shit that happened that brought about the gassing is happening today. minority some how in control.

is israel the only ethnostate?

There's only one way to make him know that you're a good person

Remember, a good jew is a dead jew, so make >i'm most likely a dead person become >i'm a dead person

yep
being a communist to escape a formerly jewish identity is a terrible idea, especially if you brew red revolution's in someone ELSE'S home country
... even more so if they happen to like their own identity

leaf shut the fuck up a sec and think
if the jews are dead, you're next in line

I don't understand. Why do Zionists not like Israel?

>take away the jewish gassing
lol

>I'm a jew, meaning that if this takes place I'm most likely dead

same reason jews in the early 30's germany didn't all want to move
living in your own nation state and having to really work in order to make it function is always much harder than living as a minority in someone else's

What did the Nazi's do to people born from Jewish parents but ended up joining a Christian church?

50 years next month, keep on fighting for the Jewish homeland.

A crypto-Jew never stopped being a Jew in the first place, you dumb cunt.

I was once a kid, I had other kid friends.

Then I became an Atheist after spending time with the Jew.

I hope You kids do not have to go through what I have.

See, simple?

Crimes of juden against humanity too great to even think about leaving any of them alive. Kikes had been ousted countless times, and they always returned. They should be purged, or they will always remain a threat to civilization and humanity itself. Although, death can be replaced by surgical sterilization for those of them who didnt committed of assisted any crimes personally.

>we're both fucked if things continue as they're running regardless of what we do or want as individuals.
Boy this is the truth. Once Europe goes muslim those birth rates will skyrocket and you'll shortly have a billion muzzies with their own kraut shock troops coming for you. Meanwhile the US will degenerate into an India tier shithole. At least we'll go down together greatest ally.

but this doesn't explain the want of israel to not exist

>We can't just genocide mud people, that's what our slave golem America is for

Fight your own wars, stop taking our money, stop demoralizing our country, stop claiming you're persecuted by a people you've violently and treacherously dispossessed from their homeland.

Your seditious ways are the reason you're hated, people are left with no choice but to rout you from every institution you've infested.

Israel should exist, but the existence should be under under control, not the other way around.

geographically Israel is the only thing standing in the way of Radical islamic organizations and how do I put it nicelly... Hoards of angry baboons.

the baboons will overrun The Islamic culture and the Christian culture.

Stop feeding them or feeding them makes no difference.

The best part of Africa, south africa look at it, this is the best african wildlife has to offer.

Im not saying all people with a certain skin color are really bad, MANY are really desirable, but the vast Majority need to be Geographically controlled to atleast protect the good blacks whites christians and muslims.

Israel should exist, but we have given them the ability to destroy us and they are using it!, we need to take this away and all will be well.

I like you! You're redpilled with the best of them.

The quasi-ethnicity of being Jewish is only pernicious if you allow blood-obligations to make you put your minority tribal interests above the stability of society as a whole. Simply renounce loyalty to the Jewish tribe and support causes that further the ascension of morality and common-sense. Build superiority totem poles of cultures and religions and emulate that which is at the top.

Honestly, ethnicity means less in a function world than philosophy and culture. For instance, American blacks are hated throughout most of the world, even Africa, because of the culture they drag around as metaphorical chains left over from slavery.

>I like you!

this isn't reddit faggle

Henry Kissinger literally created the problem we have in the middle east. To my knowledge I thought that those countries used to be secular.

If the Jews are to stupid to see whats coming.

then to hell with them.

If we cannot settle this peacefully, we should drop their fences and let them understand what a strong wind of multicultralism feels like.

If they resist and increase their game.. then to hell with them altogether, in 20-30 years we will have the technology to deal with african hoards.

either the Jews play our game or they die, to hell with them.

Anybody who destroys our culture should suffer the same fate. Just do it.

there is little hope for a peaceful solution in the middle east, just fuck it we have better things to worry about.

Fuck off kike

Holy shit Sup Forums redpilled a Jew
WE JUDEN NOW

This picture doesnt demand the death of the jew. It demands we fight to be left alone by the jew.

Just leave us alone ffs.

How can you be a bad person when you're not even human?

we make arabs harder for them to control.
Israel essentially makes arabs want to stay here and fight us and thus more likely to want to remain in the middle east instead of immigrating to Europe
we're an effective uniting factor among arabs, since nationalism is more likely to take root if individuals fear an external enemy
the palestinians for example are arabs whose national identity is literally just "people who fight the israeli jews", and somehow it's one of the strongest national identities among arabs in the middle east
I also think rich jews hate us because we give their children an alternative to staying in the USA or Europe where they can be trained to become the next generation of globalists

Don't feel bad.
That picture is a dream that none of us will ever know.
This world is an unfortunate place.

NO YOU FUCKWIT ITS YOU OCCUPYING THE LAND THAT WOULD MAKE THEM WANT TO MOVE TO EUROPE...

>"the only reason palestinians even stay in palestine is because we are here, i mean they just are so obssed with us guys i mean, its only natural given how special we are."

As a peaple you are actually disgusting, like you are revolting, I hope you all get shoahd man...

I've never seen such a self centered and exceptional view of the world except from Americans.

Stop posting on this website you are only serving to radicalize me and others further...

I wonder if base in Antarctica is still running and if there is someone i can email?

Well, jews can have israel if they're bound to stay there but good luck convincing the elite that they don't deserve goy slaves and gotta move down. We have to try though.
All jews worldwide could be moved to israel, palestinians gets forced to turkey or syria, whatever and maybe no nukes have to be fired.

Just have men with exceptional iq decide where people belong and not some banker. Of course people would suffer and die during the transfer, but it is what is, blame judaism. Nontheless, jews should be contained in one place for at least 600 years, be eradicated or the world need to adapt some Usury=devil religion worldwide.. I dunno.