My son just came out as atheist

what should i do, pol

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/paul-ratner/study-finds-link-between-brain-damage-and-religious-fundamentalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop feeding him

Tell your wife to be a better parent to her kid.

give him the tools to find the answers he seeks

Say k like you don't care.

bigthink.com/paul-ratner/study-finds-link-between-brain-damage-and-religious-fundamentalism

Spank him like god expressly demanded of you.

kill it

At the very least, make sure he understands the cultural importance of Christianity to the West.
If he becomes one of those insufferable anti-theists, make him pay for his heresy

Based Texas

Laugh in his face, but him a fedora, and ridicule him every day

If you're white, join him in divesting yourself of all sandpeople religions.

Fuck him so good that he has a religious experience.

i think i'll just leave him be..
he's his own person and i respect him being able to think freely

>2017
>still worshipping a jew
Christanity is a religion for jew-loving shills

Give your son LSD and while hes tripping tell him to believe in god or hell die.

/thread

i'm not going to abuse my son ok

Realize you failed him it's not his fault

Raise him to be the next Alexander the Great.

Maybe he too will conquer Persia.

BEAT SOME SENSE INTO HIM

Do nothing, that will make him the most mad.
It's just a phase.

Congratulate him on being a sane human being then kys.

goto Sup Forums and see what thread he posted about you being a faggot.

he's 31

Kek

the only thing to do really
disciplinary action is only required when someone engages in or promotes activity that brings harm to others
besides, you can't force faith. Its something for everyone to find on their own. Otherwise you'll be going against your own beliefs.

Who gives a fuck old man? Treat him like you always did and love him.

Be proud that he's more logical than you

Become a devout atheist yourself, buy him science books and shove theories and hypothesis down his throat. Force him to read books until he can quote everyone one of Newton and Einstein's theories. Make him go to science clubs led by fat purple haired lesbians. See if he still wants to be edgy after that.

Dude, he's being an edgelord

I'm pretty sure we were all faggoty lolbertarian atheists when we were 15-25.

Magically we all grew out of that shit when we realized life sucks fat stacks of dicks and some (((nefarious))) mother fuckers are hell bent on making shit worse.

Dad?

What kind of shitty logic is this

Would you let your son fucking ruin himself with drugs too because he's a free thinker? No you stupid dumbass, he's a kid and you're the adult - you know better. And if you're not there directing him somebody else will.

Honestly this. He is probably doing it for attention. Pretend it doesn't matter and he will stop being a tard.

My dad did this to me and my atheism phase didn't last past 9th grade

You can start by stop posting on a Mongolian Paper Mache image board like this is 2005 or something?

sage.

Then he's been fully brainwashed. "Skeptics" really are the most annoying people and they think that it makes them clever to refuse to believe anything without absolute proof.

>you know better
>believes some random delusional sandnigger kike is god

there's a huge difference here. i believe in god. i may or may not be wrong. if he becomes an atheist, nothing may happen when he dies. if he takes drugs, bad things are pretty much a 100%, no speculation. Also, he's 31. Not a kid.

Honestly just be a fucking good parent about it and accept it.

beat him. beat him until he prays to god that you will stop.

>I didnt see the 31 part.

He's old enough for you to tell him he's acting like a faggot for attention.

He's your equal, so treat him as such.

Maybe finger his sinhol

Is he fat?
Does he have a job?
Are you subsidizing his shit life decisions? (ie, still lives at home, free food, free/cheap rent)

Accept it, and then make him become a secular Republican.

I'm an athiest and I've literally never done hard drugs in my life. I don't even smoke pot.

Drink beer and smoke? Sure.

Why does it matter if he doesn't believe in God?

Give him the Jesus explanation of the pain and suffering of innocent children to terminal diseases. Also explain punishment without sin, or God's enduring love, right up until the second death in Revelations.

That should clear things right up.

fuck him in the asss cause it doesnt matter if you do he will be begging for gods rule after

He's 5'10-5'11 and maybe 180LBS, but I'm not sure on that one. He lives in an apartment in Baltimore and makes music, and occasionally does a DJ set. Won't reveal who he goes by for his privacy's sake

I find it really interesting to see how Sup Forums has turned so religious.

You can appreciate our wonderful culture and history without believing in a man in the clouds.

I was an atheist
I didn't start believing in god till I realized the Jews were behind everything and it made me question why they hate Jesus so much
And it made me realize if there's someone they hate it means it's because the dude really is real and was superior in some way

Politely and calmly disagree with him if he starts getting angsty with you on his beliefs, my dad made me question a lot of my left wing beliefs by just calmly asking why.

is he single?

In that case if you are supporting him, then stop, as you have no moral obligation to do so. If not, then let him live his life, as he is independent of you now. As long as he understands the importance of masculinity and purity in all things, then he is fine.

edgy teen being edgy. Send him on one of those stubenvillie conferences or something equivalent to. if he has an ounce of faith left he'll feel the holy spirit chillin

he has a girlfriend, no kids

>I'm pretty sure we were all faggoty lolbertarian atheists when we were 15-25.
Not true! It was 20-30 agnostic for me

>31

mad bait detected. calm down now grandpa

I would just go:
"Sorry you feel that way son; you know deep down that God is real; I wish you the best"
Then back off a little from the relationship but continue to love him
Only so much you can do at this point

I'm an atheist
Can't bring myself to believe, can't lie to myself
But I come from Christianity
I've been in the.community
The West is Christian, I recognize its legacy, good and bad
Don't push him away

you dont come out as an atheist.
you come out as a fag.

some would argues they are one in the same.
but atheism is a choice.
being a fag is probably a choice too.

Not give a shit? God isn't real, dumbass. If he's a nihilistic millennial retard, fix that by talking to him. Otherwise, fuck off.

Lemme guess: Fed hill or Hampden.

He's not gonna have kids. You should have had more to offset his failure.

Sorry man.

It's the retard convention itt

>yeah that's understandable, religion back in the day was pretty much the mideval internet and the only way to get people to stop killing and eating each other long enough to build something worth protecting, but just remember that not wanting to participate in a man made religion doesn't justify discarding the morals and values that are responsible for the creation of civilization. It exists for a reason even if it's not the one the priest folk say it is.

something along those lines should work.

ultimately though you're going to have to accept he is an atheist now. It's his free choice.

you can also, after doing this, teach him about the values of still participating in a religion, like common ground for networking sake.

now, that's the actual issue
forget about his beliefs
convince him to get a real job

i thought it was because he's an effiminate manlet living in BAWWSTUN

So op when did you stop believing in the magical being Santa Claus? Because somehow you kept believing in magical dimensional being god when you started to grow up and face reality

(((evolution)))

he brings home 300k annually. i bring home 3x less than him

(((money)))

Crucify him

Christianity is weak and unfulfilling.
Look at how easy it is for sandniggers to overcome the west.

Until some stronger religion emerges, nothing will change.

are you retarded? Christians beat back muslims for 1.5 millennia. (((atheists))) are the problem

Make him research flat earth, show him some of the many nasa hoaxes on youtube. Moon landing, ISS wires etc. There is a lot of material to pick from. World is not what we are being told.

How? a few piddly wars here and there? The muslims never really gave a big shit about going north.

Now, the boundless empathy and altruism baked into the Western mindset has allowed us to import millions of sandniggers.

Be happy that your son is on the path to understanding that higher powers are created and destroyed through belief.

Maybe some day his life will show him that believing in a higher power is more likely than not.

For now, at least, it doesn't seem to exist to him.

Christ Sup Forums is retarded these days

those are (((atheists))) who are (((secular humanists))). just as bad as catholicucks. have you read the Bible? you do know Christ wants us to carry swords to slay the Kikes, right?

do you speak English?

No curvature. If you decide to believe in space Jews and big bang that is on you

Just because some atheists are complete faggots doesn't mean they all are.

Christianity is literally Jewish fulfillment. Have you read the bible?

the (((big bang))) is a jew creation just like (((evolution))). I do believe in round earth though.

>these days

>the (((big bang))) is a jew creation just like (((evolution))).
topkek troll detected.
gtfo faggot

He'll get over it if you let him. The greatest white men of last century were often agnostic or simply deist. One of the greatest men in the far right in the US was admittedly agnostic, GLR.

Serious poster here

The worst thing you can do is try to shove it down his throat because then you make God into a tyrant.
Just keep firm believing in God as you do, and tell him it's apersonal relationship with the universe. People arn't defined by how much money is in the bank; likewise, the universe cannot be quantified. Trying to compress the mysteries of existence into binary removes the joy of life.
Once the personality of the universe is established, then can be built the character of that person.

great goys like (((stalin))) and (((mao)))

Have YOU read the Bible? I know Catholicucks don't teach the Bible. In Christ's time there were Kikes called Pharisees that are today's jews. they killed jesus. Ancients Hebrews were not all Kikes

Murder-suicide of course

what a faggot. get a research-based science graduate degree and come back faggot hike schooler

Nice double doubles old man

Hitler himself was a Deist and Mussolini was an atheist.

If you are not willing to walk the godly path with your son, you have failed.

May as well hold his hand while he walks to the ultimate destruction, pussy.

>Hes your equal

This is why the US fails at raising children, isnt it?

Value is in the living spirit, not the desiccated remains of a neutered faith. Rejoice that your son doesn't need a second father and has rejected the absurd.

if he's in the actually-making-money tier, there's going to be degeneracy
drugs and whores
keep an eye on him

He might come back but you need to emphasize God's mercy and love and not all the stupid right-wing stuff.

Be happy he didn't come out as Islamic. Or trans.

except that is right wing stuff Catholicuck

Cause him to almost drown but save him at the last minute. The brush with death will make him reevaluate things.