>>124599897

Finally Vegan Gains responses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFAzDHmzIDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

hmm is there a reason vegan shitstains hasn't gone near Infinite Elgintensity? is he too scared?

Yes I hate this annoying cunt.

I give her some props for doing a serious interview with Richard Spencer and then defending him against SJWtards.

vegan gains chimping out

topkek

desu I love vegan gains and I'd love to discuss veganism with him.

Dude wants to make an rational argument but makes a disrespectful thumbnail

she should invite Vegan Gains to a live stream

More like mongrel vs. mongrel. TOP KEK half azn and half groid arguing over food. WELCOME TO USA CIRCA 2017

i hate all e-celebs

i don't even think I fit into a political ideology anymore

>calling yourself vegan gains
>years later and still no gains

how many times does this leafy waffle-colored negro have to say "suffering and death of animals"

how does anyone like this annoying faggot

animals are beneath humans. end of discussion.

I think he's going to regret that thumbnail.

who says you can't make a rational argument while having a disrespectful thumbnail?

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

A FUCKING LEAF

I LOVE HOW BLAIRE WHITE JUST CONFUSES THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums

id fuck her desu

I know Vegan Gains is a nigger that chimps out on YouTube and virtue signals a lot, but who is the chick?

Roaming Millennial.

Mongrel mixed chink that parrots r/thedonald for youtube bucks. Pretty sure she'll end up on blacked after youtube pulls all its ad bucks. Hope they'll bring in vegan gains for the BBC.

roaming hapa

some trap

I'd giver her my meat.

Does that deranged mulatto do anything besides search youtube for videos about veganism?

Trips wasted on this trash

Fucking neck yourself

This faggot recorded his grandfather's death and blamed it on eating meat for his youtube channel. He threatens to stab people and says he wants to kill them. And you support this nigger?

Basically. To even stand a chance you'd have to not be a screeching autist like Vegan Gains.

Elgin is just too articulate for him.

Basically. To even stand a chance you'd have to not be a screeching autist.

Elgin is just too articulate and brutal.

hi tyger

Lol vegan gays couldn't get it up even if his life depended on it

Lack of proper protein in his diet, and the dicks he's sucked don't count.

I disavow his behavior but it still doesn't refute his arguments.

dude got himself snipped. he shoots blanks.

1.Even if you eat a shittonne of meat every day, the slaughterers won't kill fewer animals if you stop.
You not eating meat will not suddenly make other people not eat meat, so the argument that "well if all vegans started eating meat again a lot of animals would die" doesn't make sense; it's unrelated.

there doesn't exist a man who can outbantz the traplord. Only a fool would dare cross him.

Wtf. Listen asian pussy and hapa pussy is made for white cock.

Roaming hapa knows this. Chimp out knows this and thats why hes chimping out

Elgintensity would absolutely obliterate vegan gays physically, mentally and verbally. Vegan wouldn't even get past a minute of Elgin's deadpan monotone before chimping out. He's just emotion and 'muh morals are better than yours'

2. Domestic animals generally have way better lives than wild animals. VEGANS WANT ALL ANIMALS TO ROAM FREE?
If youre a wild animal, you won't have a nice, quick death like that of domestic animals.
You will either starve to death, get eaten alive slowly, vomit until you die, and a bunch of other slow, painful deaths.
Vegans are wasting their time on a problem which is extremely minor in the big picture.

The memes just write themselves lmao. Did he snip after getting catfished, or was it during him getting catfished?

Vegans are a minor problem in a big picture when you really think about it

Some chink with tons of plastic surgery.

3. Do you remember feeling pain, or any emotion, in the same way now as you did as a young child.
When I was under ~5, I reacted to stimulus, I didn't feel anything. I was a machine.
This is what animals are. They are machines.

Pain only becomes an issue when the human psychology becomes aware of itself. Aware of the possibility of prolonged, out of the moment, pain due to self-reference feedback.
Most animals don't really feel pain, but it exists in them in a similar way.
You need the mental feedback loop to really feel pain.

Our brains make these feelings so they have a value which can be kept in memory.
The reason that it isn't stored as binary, for example, is because these feelings were created via evolution, this makes them weird and inefficient.
Next time you get badly hurt, just analyse whats happening.

ADULT HUMAN BRAINS ONLY LIVE OUT OF THE MOMENT BECAUSE THEY ARE SELF AWARE.
YOUR MEMORY HAS JUST ASSOCIATED PAIN WITH PAIN.
IT'S A FEEDBACK LOOP.
MOST ANIMALS DON'T EXPERIENCE THIS.
THEY ARE MACHINES, LIKE SMALL CHILDREN.

veganism is a shit meme that will kill off low-average critical ability people who have high motivation levels. I have no problem with this. The problem arises when all of these kids getting brainwashed with pro-environmental propaganda in primary school grow up and make me pay a meat tax because I know that eating animal fat is very good for you and eating plants will make you a vegetable.

cant remember i stopped watching fitness youtubers a while ago. too much drama for me but hell if that part of the internet doesnt produce some fucking incredible memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFAzDHmzIDo

>nothing exists unless you remember it
When I go to sleep I temporarily cease existing, prove me wrong.