CHYnnnnnAH! vs The Anglosphere

The Chinese population is so high that their rise as a super power is inevitable. They could eventually cause a dollar collapse in 30 or 50 years, which would then cause massive damage to Anglosphere nations (great depression, civil nuclear war, etc.)

Can USA, Canada, UK/Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and the European Union unify, increase their population (along with their valuable IQ and creativity), and build a larger economy to maintain power?

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/nznews/auckland-baby-surnames-show-citys-future-2014081505
members.tripod.com/american_almanac/FDRlw95.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>They could eventually cause a dollar collapse in 30 or 50 years, which would then cause massive damage to Anglosphere nations
A dollar collapse means nothing here m8

Hyperinflation leads to war. We're talking about nuclear powered nations here. I'd rather your country and mine work together like brother nations to maintain our influence.

bugger off m8 a rising a china means an increase of an export market for us while you are anti free trade

They are going to be a superpower because they have a large population? Is Nigeria next up after China?

Are you fucking retarded? Africa is where it's at, according to the Chinese elite.

Bugger off? We saved your fucking ass in WWII you ungreatful dick.

I'd prefer free trade prioritized among the Anglosphere nations first and foremost.

You don't think China won't ally with Russia?

How do you think a Russia empowered by China won't affect Europe?

High population plus high IQ. Though asians do lack creativity as evidenced by China's massive intellectual theft.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

They're colonizing them for their resources. I suspect Anglosphere nations will be working closely with South America in the coming years for similar reasons.

>We saved your fucking ass in WWII you ungreatful dick.
this is why everyone hates you

>New Zealand
Already the property of China. Nothing that can be done, this country was lost 3 decades ago and nobody did anything or cared. Don't waste your time with NZ. Its a lost cause. And we deserve it.

Sometimes when you make a fucking idiot of yourself it's best just to shut the fuck up. You have no idea the gravity of the situation you're in.

>Bugger off? We saved your fucking ass in WWII you ungreatful dick.
...How?

*ungrateful FTFY

I recommend Americans to invade Nicaragua and Brazil to piss off the Chinks.

The hell are you talking about? Everything I see and read about New Zealand indicates it's awesome. A ton films get shot down there, and it always looks great.

Am I out of touch? If so, I'm down to help out my New Zealand bros.

>You have no idea the gravity of the situation you're in.
the decline of protectionist america and the rise of free trade china is exactly in NZs favour

HOW? How did the USA save the Brits from the Nazis? That's a serious question?

South America is North America's cousin. No need to invade. Just free trade so long as it doesn't result in a national security threat like unchecked immigration.

Really though I know we burgers throw that phrase around a lot, but if there's two countries it could actually apply to it's you guys and the kangaroo fuckers. Had the us navy just pissed off in the Pacific the Japanese would have run roughshod over you guys within the decade and turned you into a protectorate. Britain certainly wasn't coming to help you.

Brazil needs a government, the fastest way to state a government is by invading.

>Britain certainly wasn't coming to help you.
they would have made their way here after the soviets smashed the nazis

Yes.
More specifically, how did USA save NZ? I'm intrigued.

The Japanese didn't even attack though, the US troops stationed here took a bunch of our women so we made them build our roads.

LOL, oh boy you have NO idea what you're talking about.

Pal, they'll fucking dominate the ocean around you. They want to export their culture, their language, and their money as the global currency. That'll give them an eagle claw choke hold on your nation's well being unless NZ toes the party line. NZ doesn't bow down to China's cultural expectations? Guess what. SANCTIONS.

The most vulnerable anglosphere nations will be those closest to China, and you being in NZ are right up there with Australia in terms of vulnerability.

Ask yourself, do you want to answer to a country and culture that speaks Westernized English or one that speaks Chinese?

We're having this conversation in English for a reason. I sure as fuck wouldn't want to be in Australia or NZ in the next 50 years I'll tell you that much. May want to kick up your white baby reproduction soon, buddy.

I'm sure they might have made an effort by 1945 but I doubt their population would have wanted to engage in another major war, especially not one on the other side of the world and against another powerful navy.

我,一个,欢迎我们的新的领袖

Yup, WWII was about saving the English Anglosphere for the Americans.

NZ is all ready asian it does not matter i will live in prosperity and continue to make money
Britain would not even need to use the home troops just the ones from Indian to defeat the Japs

>muh stronk USSR

IF, and only IF they succeeded in beating the nazis by themselves, it would take much, much longer for anyone to come to your rescue, and by then the Japs would already have raped you with their tiny pricks.

Besides that, without the overwhelming power of atomic bombs, the Japs would likely have fought to the last man, and you would have lost many more men in battle.

So stop being such a delusional faggot.

>Yup, WWII was about saving the English Anglosphere for the Americans.
you would not have even entered the war if the nips had not bombed you

>Yes.
>More specifically, how did USA save NZ? I'm intrigued.

They saved Britain and liberated France. The Nazis bombed the fuck out of Britain during WWII.

I don't know much about NZ in WWII so I have nothing to say about that.

chinese spy here, AMA

lol no, it was about preventing the rise of two new superpowers - Germany and imperial japan. U.S. never cared about the anglosphere

>So stop being such a delusional faggot.
you do realise all ww2 jap plans for NZ and AU was for a blockade only and not invasion

the only thing china has over us is its all chinese.It would be a shame if jews decided to show up. wink wink.

>U.S. never cared about the anglosphere
We know, We remember Suez

>The Japanese didn't even attack though

You're a fucking idiot, and you're blind to the danger rising near you.

You realize the USA is your greatest friend right? You really want to answer to SANCTIONS from an asian country?

Goddamn dumb ass.

>USA is your greatest friend right?
m8 we have been suspended from ANZUS from the 80s

>NZ is all ready asian

Seriously just shut up you dumb fuck.

You're in the Samoansphere

We placed sanctions on them to prevent them from helping Germany. It was still about saving the English speaking Anglosphere.

Hmmmmm

newshub.co.nz/nznews/auckland-baby-surnames-show-citys-future-2014081505

Why don't invent something original? Also fuck off out of Canada. They're an ally of the USA.

This is why we should never have asked for help. The Japs had absolutely no plans drawn up to invade Australia (and certainly not New Zealand), and they never got closer than Papua New Guinea (where they were repulsed by mostly Australian forces, with a couple of Americans showing up after the fighting was done). The ANZACs would have held the line until the Americans beat Japan (for their own reasons), regardless of U.S. support or not.

>lol no, it was about preventing the rise of two new superpowers

Which saved the English Anglosphere.

>It was still about saving the English speaking Anglosphere.
no it wasn't you went and striped Britain of her Empire after the war and threatened to pull her loans if she did not start the de-colonization

>you do realise all ww2 jap plans for NZ and AU was for a blockade only and not invasion

Which will be China's power to do to South Korea, Japan, Australia, and NZ in the coming decades unless the Anglosphere unifies, starts reproducing their demographic, restructures its education system, and grows a larger economy.

this is like saying rats are bound to become a viable predator because of their sheer breeding numbers supports their inevitable rise.
rats will remain rats.

>The ANZACs would have held the line until the Americans beat Japan (for their own reasons), regardless of U.S. support or not.

Doubtful. Japan clearly wanted a hegemony over the east Pacific. Neutralizing you guys and nz would have been a logical near term goal to keep Britain from eventually launching an effective offensive in the Pacific. At the very least you would have been blockaded into oblivion.

The average East Asian

>Has an honest job
>Pays taxes
>Gets a good education
>Doesn't have a drug or alcohol problem
>Quite Neighbors
>Doesn't get involved in shitty identity politics "muh racism" bs
>Low incarceration rate

erhmagerd we're being invaded.

>Which will be China's power to do to South Korea, Japan, Australia, and NZ in the coming decades unless the Anglosphere unifies,
China is looking fpr power Economic power m8 blockading a country for no reason is counter productive
Are you saying the Japs could have taken over India

The Jews will be the white Anglosphere's greatest ally against the Chinese.

Don't forget it was Einstein who laid the groundwork for the nuclear bomb and J. Robert Oppenheimer who built the nuclear bomb in the Manhattan project.

It will be Jews and other high IQ whites who will develop human augmented super AI in the coming decade.

You really want a group of people who have the ability to build nukes and super intelligent AI to leave your nation?

>you went and striped Britain of her Empire after the war and threatened to pull her loans if she did not start the de-colonization

I'll have to read up about this. I was unaware.

>Are you saying the Japs could have taken over India

No. I said they wanted control of the east Pacific. With Australia and New Zealand taken that would leave the only practical gateway into their territory through Burma.

Chinese have high STEM IQs. Couple that with their low creativity (see China's massive intellectual theft) and you essentially have a Borg that's growing stronger by the day.

You're a fool to not see the danger.

members.tripod.com/american_almanac/FDRlw95.htm

you btfo'd Britain in its weakest hour becuz, as we know America cant win in a fair fight, so yiou kicked Britain while she was down and ensured your superiority, even if it meant the collapse of the western world in the future.

you are the bad guys in the history books

China has too many internal problems
>environment completely destroyed
>permanent underclass of laborers that rely on unsustainable economic growth for jobs
>Losing jobs to even shittier countries like Bangladesh that will work for less
>Massive investment required to sustain 1.3 billion people
>raising anti-communist sentiment from all classes
>almost entirely dependent of imports to fee population
>Currently has the worlds largest construction bubble that will pop in the next decade
>anyone with money is getting it the fuck out of the country asap on the off chance that the commies will just decide to take it one day
They are fucked lad

The only power the Chinese ever had was their cheap labor and lack of regulations. If the country gets more rich, that cheap labor won't be so cheap anymore, and thus economic collapse will ensue.

Are you referring to the USA enforced decolonization thing again? I just heard about it in this thread.

Though to be fair, I think like the USA, Britain had over expanded.

Let's face it, how the fuck are you going to maintain control of India when it's that far away, and technology keeps getting better?

Meh. They make a lot of noise because they have a lot of economic leverage but

1) it will collapse with the demographic crisis that they'll be facing in 20 years

2) Their growth is still based on aggressively invading market with cheap and disgusting equipment, so we can either rule them out of the economy or force them to produce more expensive stuff, slowing down their economy

3) The United States are held by the balls as China owns a massive amount of their debts.

Yeah whatever.

Fuck off with your bullshit. Australia will forever be white. It doesn't matter that the immigrants prefer subversion to violence, they will still become the majority if we do nothing. I have respect for east Asians, but they will never find a home in Australia.
Please, how would the Japs have invaded us? The Western seaboard is protected mostly by rocky reefs, and even if you do make it in, Perth is the only population center before long expanses of desert and outback, in which lie the majority of the gun owners in Australia. North Queensland is flat along the coast, but move a little inland, and it would become hell for an invading force, due to the mountainous terrain and thick bush-land; meaning that an invading force would have no room to maneuver.

Invading from the East? Good luck, that's where the entire population is. Invading from the south is out of the question, unless you want to launch an invasion from Antarctica. Finally, add in the torturous heat, the dangerous wildlife, and the shitty weather, and you are in for a trip to hell.

>Let's face it, how the fuck are you going to maintain control of India when it's that far away, and technology keeps getting better?
India was going to be transitioned into Dominion status by 1980

I've read they have structural problems. Especially the part where they are resource poor.

That's what makes them so dangerous. Especially to the Japanese and South Koreans and Vietnemese.

Think a resource hungry Borg.

But I do agree they will have major growing pains in the coming 50 years. Doesn't mean they can't come out on top.

Don't underestimate. Prepare.

>Brazil
>state a government
Kek good luck with that

Fuck off, NZ was in the fight before your nation even showed it's cowardly hide. You should be thanking us for saving YOUR ass and buying YOU enough time.

>They could eventually cause a dollar collapse in 30 or 50 years
>eventually
>30 or 50 years
They could do this anytime within 24 hours Mr. econimist expert

>eventually cause a dollar collapse in 30 or 50

what the fuck. in 30 to 50 years the population will be wiped out by warfare.

u talking about the USD? that shit is collapsing within the decade, if not this year. You see the price of bitcoin? how is an imaginary online 0101010 currency worth 2000 USD?
fiat system is done. the overlords are frantically pressing a one world currency now

I think we'll see a rising civil rights movement in China to even out their economy. Still, I'm concerned for you Japanese once China gets going.

They have a bone to pick with you guys from what I hear. I would assume the Japanese have a higher IQ than the Chinese so hopefully that offsets things some. Perhaps you can outsmart them by creating an alliance with South Korea, Vietnam, India, etc.

If that fails I'm sure America wants to import you guys for the high IQ.

>Don't underestimate
I'm not, they are completely reliant on global capitalism in order to acquire external resources. If something happened and this were no longer possible they would likely resort to imperialism or some kind. Something like Siberia would be ideal, because of the massive amount of resources with almost no people.

>3) The United States are held by the balls as China owns a massive amount of their debts.

China and Japan. It's not in their interest to cause a dollar collapse as it will cause their economy to collapse, too.

But still China needs to be held in check by an Anglosphere union.

If those chinks learn english wouldn't they dominate the internet? They would flood every comment section, msg board, even Sup Forums. It's 4G warfare.

Hopefully they collapse soon, before they fuck up our housing prices even more.

>China and Japan. It's not in their interest to cause a dollar collapse as it will cause their economy to collapse, too.

I never said that. I agree with you.

China is still dangerous because of that. Especially when Chinese people are worse than kikes.

8/pol/ would just set up an IP ban and continue on. Dunno about Sup Forums mods though, they're too cucked.

Everything you see and read and your conclusion is it looks great and has had movies filmed there...?

Open up a world history textbook and you'll learn about why most of Asia will never be a threat.

>They could do this anytime within 24 hours Mr. econimist expert

It's not in their interest as their economy is so intertwined with the USAs. Eventually if they become the international monetary standard that won't be the case.

And that definitely won't be good for the European Union.

K

Maybe not Sup Forums but the relevant internet will be nothing but China and India eventually, it's inevitable.

>Finally, add in the torturous heat, the dangerous wildlife, and the shitty weather, and you are in for a trip to hell.

Oh come on now, they had successfully invaded Burma, Thialand, Vietnam, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. I think the proved they can deal with the elements. As to your other points, Japan had built up a decent military industrial complex by the end of the 1930s. Don't think you would have had the tools to win a protracted fight against it.

You mean China going against Russian Siberia? Not happening. Both would prefer trade. They're nuclear powers. Ain't no one fucking around with invading a nuclear power. Quickest path to global nuclear holocaust.

They would never have an open conflict, but I could see them pouring billions into a Siberian separatist movement

I agree with most of what you said. But lay off the Jews. As I said elsewhere in this thread:

>The Jews will be the white Anglosphere's greatest ally against the Chinese.

>Don't forget it was Einstein who laid the groundwork for the nuclear bomb and J. Robert Oppenheimer who built the nuclear bomb in the Manhattan project.

>It will be Jews and other high IQ whites who will develop human augmented super AI in the coming decade.

>You really want a group of people who have the ability to build nukes and super intelligent AI to leave your nation?

Where did you read that I wanted to get rid of kikes?

>Can USA, Canada, UK/Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and the European Union unify

Fuck off, shill.

Pretty much. I just know about Peter Jackson and the Youtubers who did Lonelygirl15.

New Zealand didn't seem so bad.

I can deal with northern India. They're basically a 2nd cousin of the USA. Light skinned, Westernized, and English speaking.

I just don't want to deal with a super power that is Eastern and speaks a whole different language.

If Russia caught wind of China doing that they would execute any person within Russia's boarders participating in such activity in a heart beat. Russia doesn't fuck around when it comes to serious internal political threats.

>are worse than kikes.
>Where did you read that I wanted to get rid of kikes?

I'd say your use of the term "kike" is pretty telling.

K, I'm a shill because I want the Anglosphere to unite.

So if I call you a yankee I want to get rid of burgers?

>and the European Union

I'm pro Anglosphere too, but leave the eurocucks out.

true but only a few decades ago separatist movements ripped the soviet union apart, so its not like its impossible under the right conditions

Point taken. Still, I'd like to see a reawakening in the USA of the Jews critical importance will be in the coming half century. "Kike" doesn't help.

And I'm actually mildly amused by burger and yankee. There really is no racial slur against white Americans that will offend us.

Ethnically, they're still us. The size of their GDP is too critical to ignore.

Plus if you leave the EU out they could easily fuck Britain over economically leading to a massive decline of their country. No thanks.

The European Union needs to organize under the English language though, and make it official.

Add in Iceland and Greenland to the mix too.

The purpose behind an Anglosphere union is ultimately to keep low IQ people out, and create a hedge against Russia and China.

The EU is critical to that.

Well, they've adopted capitalism so that likely won't happen again.

No we will mix our populations and make a superpower out of niggers which is no super power at all... The Jews will use us as peons to die against the Chinese super race who will wipe the earth clean of our ill begotten kind, and adventure through universe once our inferior kind has finally been removed.