Sup Forums blocked in France, heavy brigading on r/ The_Donald fololowing Macron's victory

I have never seen anything like this. Hundreds of posts downvoted into oblivion seconds after posting... Coincidence? I think not. Deep State is sending a message. How will /pol respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxRMPlDydM_kcHh0WVpSNUlRVms?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She lost to a crooked banker that deep state Obama, Rothschild, bilderberg, EU, Angela Merkel, Soros and numerous others shilled for, you ignorant faggot.

But if you think this is over, you are dumber than you thought...

shh

This entire french election was a fart tornado.
Massive media and globalist push for macaroni.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

Disrupting the dissidents while they scrub away the evidence of rigging the election.

We will lie still, and let our enemies come to us and nibble

Jesus fuck you conspiratards need to fuck off.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe people just fucking disagree with you? That Sup Forums is not the whole world - that there are many other Sup Forumss for all the flavours of ideology that exist? That your epig reddit raids can easily be replicated by other groups following other ideologies?

>people downvoted my posts
>MUST BE A CONSPIRACY
Truly pathetic.

Also inb4 "fuck off shill."
Yes, the only people in the entire fucking world, and especially here in a place that prides itself on fucking nonconformism, must be PAID to do so.

Trudeau should ban Sup Forums from Canada. Itll be the best for all of us.

SOMEONE GET INTERNET SLEUTH JACK POSOBIEC ON THE CASE HOLY SHIT

Sup Forums IS NEVER WRONG

They had refugees vote and ppl fro other countries came and and voted it wotn last it was rigged and it will be corrected and he goes to jail kek wills it

>it being over

that's brilliant
day of rake incarnated

Look at the fucking leaks and then speak you faget

>Rotschild banker who says France has no >culture gets elected.
>Told to go to sleep.

by whining and screeching

>How will /pol respond?

We are going to shitpost a level that is further beyond.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!!! but dont worry if france is their weapon, they fukt.
looks like we are winning yet again boys.

Virtual colaboration with intuiton brings into fruition

>No french flags ITT

worry.jpeg

How will Europe affect you guys?

Even if it all burns down here it will have zero impact on america.

France was an old seat of power of theirs, it wasn't going to be given up without a fight.

probably frogs are still sleeping

Who cares. FUCK reddit and anyone who comes from there.

never
ever

>Sup Forums blocked in France

Good job frogs, I wish my country would block this shithole site of degenerate mentally ill shillfest assholes.

Lol fuck France, what a bunch of pussies

>Europe gets taken over by satanic bankers. >Doesn't effect the rest of the world.

You should block yourself from Sup Forums you worthless red.dit cocksucker.

I'm happy that it's confirmed that elections aren't really decided by the people.

Sup Forums butthurt is best butthurt

OH SHIT I'M BLOCKED

The light is going out. The experiment of the enlightenment is over and the conclusion is that humanity doesn't want to be free. Serfdom 2.0 is coming back. Don't get too worked up about it.

This was confirmed last November when Trump lost by millions of votes and still won the election.

It really won't affect you

White immigration from Europe to america is negligible so even if we die out it makes no impact
The Euro could never compete with the Dollar

Seriously tell me what you think the worst thing that could happen to you americans is?

do you even get butthurt anywhere else anymore or does that just get you banned for triggering buttkin

America will have to defend Europe in a war against Russia

You're just salty about the electoral college. Just remember that his opponent was Hillary so it is better this way.

france is gay.
they voted themselves into becoming an everlasting proving ground for radical islam extremism and wont say a fucking thing because somehow islamophobia is "racist".
i hope all liberal eu countries are blocked from Sup Forums to teach them a lesson.
wave hi when the mudslime truck of peace comes crashing into your living room le frogs.

To be honest after putting up with snarky euros all these years I hope the muslims kill you smug fucks

What happens in europe is none of our business. Let rhe russians have that decaying museum

gay

Russia is not your enemy

Thank you.

Welcome to the club Frenchies

Russia is the EU's enemy.
That's my point.

Sup Forums is blocked in your country too?

They're rubbing it in your face user, bragging as they usually do

Fuck off shill

>Hillary wins the popular vote but still loses the election
>HAHA SUCK IT KIKES WE WIN FAIR AND SQUARE

>Le pen loses by more than a 30% margin
>NOOOO the PEOPLE didn't decide this democracy is dead ;---;

Stop funding Nato
EU can do nothing against russia

Exactly, but we need to meme properly to swing the French over to /ourside/ for the next election. 2022 is probably our last hope.

Using google translate doesn't work, because the result is shit, as pointed out by many French anons. As well, we need to find out popular French forums instead of using the Anglonet to spread ideas. A lot of French don't use English speaking websites, and Sup Forums doesn't have a lot of penetration into the Francophone world since again it is predominantly English.

We need to do better next time.

Dont leave me again you turtleneck wearing espresso sipping croissant munching bastard
;___;

can't post hlep

Just explain to me pic related.

Why are you crying? California has a big population, and I wouldn't want them to decide all the elections for us.

what gender flavour is that?

>Boxhead wants to be cucked by Slavniggers
Old habits die hard

Like that's going to happen.
And the EU managed to overthrow Ukraine when the vote for an energy bill went against them.
You really think that things aren't going to come to a head between Russia and the EU? The propaganda is constant. It's being set up to happen.
And the US will step in to save Europe, because, Europe can't beat Russia on their own. You're cleverly right about that.

I just want you guys to stop caring.

Don't worry you petrol sniffing abbo
I'm not leaving you, you vegemite eating kangaroo

>Why are you crying? California has a big population, and I wouldn't want them to decide all the elections for us.
States only decide elections because of the EC

>And the US will step in to save Europe
Make it clear to your govenment that you don't want that.

>guys stop caring, go to sleep now. It's sleep time. Anybody else getting tired?

I don't get it. What's the point of that pic?

You're joking right? Yeah, you must be joking. At least I know your having a good laugh.

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.

>I just want you guys to stop caring.
Can't. Too pissed off about Burgerland being cucked by Slavniggers.

it's called the president being respectful and his fanatics being their usual intelligence level

He wants Macron to spitroast his wife with Trudeau

Trump has at least shown that he doesn't fall for the "Russia is your enemy" bullshit and he seems like our best chance at getting rid of the Nato.

Yes, and of you're a Californian that has a problem with what the rest of the states vote for, then secede so we can finally legally go into your traiter state and kill you.

>There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
>Trump won 3,084 of them.
He won where there are more cows than people. What's your point? Cow votes should count 5/3rds of a person?

th-the blackpill is real

Now, your just be over the top. Everyone knows that if Europe and Russia fight. The US will defend Europe...no matter what. And no matter who the sitting President is.

Stop lying please

It's just that running for christian values is suicidal when the country majority in Atheist.

Why do you think French are the least concerned by extramarital affairs heh?

Apparently no one lives in those cou ties. Why should a bunch ofd backwards shitholes in Appalachia count as much as NYC?

> we can finally legally go into your traiter state and kill you.
Nigger your President sold out NATO because of a golden shower mixtape. Traitor?

If you anons cared enough to fight back you'd finish going through the leaks so we can find out what the EU is planning to do to France

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxRMPlDydM_kcHh0WVpSNUlRVms?usp=sharing

That kind of information would cause some real problems for our new president

You are saying this like it is an undeniable fact

I can remember a time when you and the russians fought against a central european empire

>Sup Forums blocked in France
Source?

Why should America defend europe? It is none of our business. No reason for young americans to die when there are plenty of young europeans who can do the dying

They weren't on the same side, the US was on the verge of invading the Russians right afterward. They decided they didn't have the economy at the time.

Wait was Sup Forums seriously blocked in France?
How come people aren't rioting?
You can't just ban a website where people do nothing but talk, wtf

>You are saying this like it is an undeniable fact
>I can remember a time when you and the russians fought against a central european empire
Look Kraut, you have two options: A. align with the Anglo and receive protection B. align against the Anglo and get BTFO. That's how it was with Napoleon, that's how it was in 1914, that's how it was in 1939, that's how it was in 1946, and that's how it is today. If you want to understand why you sometimes get cornholed, and other times are allowed to prosper, consider your position with regards to the Almighty Anglo.

save? the last thing the us and switzerland want is a united europe.

>No reason for young americans to die when there are plenty of young europeans who can do the dying
ICBMs don't "die"

Rule #20: Nothing is to be taken seriously.

You think the people will have a choice when the media "proves" that it needs to be done?

French poster: Sup Forums is banned in France

Never change, internet

Exactly my fucking point

The Russians and the Brits hate us again. You will choose them again.
The nato is over

This time you will give the russians a chance with Europe.

Fake news

well... all the hate and death threats in 2016 got this site banned from public wifi at many companies, collages, libraries, and many other public access places in the united states.

>This time you will give the russians a chance with Europe.
This is an unstable phase and will be very short lived. What would Putin even do with Europe? He doesn't truly despise the Muslims, he gave them their own province to rape as they see fit. May be Chechnya, may be France, what does it matter from the Kremlin?

That's not the way I see things going.
The British media will not turn against Europe, which means there will be no war against Europe.
Same with the US media.
The finger is pointing at Russia.

Truck.
France.
I'm sure you can figure it out m8

It's 7am here, everyone's sleeping.
Moreover May 8th is a national holiday.

The entire media was against Brexit and Trump too
I am not saying the media isn't powerful but history repeating itself seems more powerful.

I don't know.
If Russia doesn't want anything from Europe then the Nato is even more of a waste of money.

Brexit still hasn't happened, and the Media has got to Trump, he is barely the same person he campaigned as. Yes he won the election, Republicans have done that in the past. But there is a difference between winning and doing whatever you want.