The alt-right jumped the shark in electing Trump

The alt-right jumped the shark in electing Trump.

Since Trump, the right wing nationalists have got buttblasted in elections by big margins. Unlike with Trump, they got beat even worse than the polls said they would. You're now 0 for two in 2017.

Most people blew off Brexit as a fluke. When Trump won, they started calling it a trend. It's just a fact that majorities in all European countries were horrified by Trump's win, not happy about it.
They saw that the unthinkable could actually happen. If the left or the center run a shitty
candidate, and the public is apathetic and doesn't get out to vote, the far right can and will take over. Those majorities are now ready and aware of this, and will not let it happen in their country. It may be that you've seen your last electoral triumph for a long, long time.

By winning the Trump battle, you may have lost the war.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-vows-fight-anti-semitism-forceful-speech-holocaust/story?id=47006104
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think left actually wining the elections help right more than a right wing victory, just because of the horrible shit left does to the countries in which they get elected. it provides us with a platform to spear our ideology.

Who Anti-Com here?

>By winning the Trump battle, you may have lost the war.

The only way to win the war is using hoppean ancapism.

Ayyy

We were pretty much at the end, so there was no option

4 years of Clinton and my children would have been forced to learn Spanish and bow to Allah

If the left or center elected politicians don't do SOME positive changes, the right will win again. Le Pen will be ready for the next elections, if France doesn't get better under Macron she will get higher results and she'll probably win.

I mean look at Britain. Conservative leadership was mostly remain, but seeing the threat of UKIP they decided to give the people the referendum to make sure UKIP doesn't steal their thunder. When the population voted leave they adapted to keep ruling.

In Sweden because of SD's rise the other parties are finally starting to take immigration as a serious topic to discuss while it was never questioned before.

Lust for power almost always wins over pure ideology. Politicians will try to adapt when they see a shift in public perception. It just becomes an issue of weather the change in policy was made in the right time.

>Trump
>the far right

>He told the story of Holocaust survivor and political activist Elie Wiesel, who died last year, and slammed Holocaust deniers.

>"Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil, and we will never be silent. We just won't. We will never, ever be silent in the face of evil again," Trump said.

>"Denying the Holocaust is only one of many forms of dangerous anti-Semitism that continues around the world," he said.

>Trump vows 'We will confront anti-Semitism' at Holocaust memorial ceremony
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-vows-fight-anti-semitism-forceful-speech-holocaust/story?id=47006104

America is the leader of the free world. It's the most important that our leader gets it right. Other European countries will fall in line when we show them the way.

The thing is, Nationalist countries will keep their sovereignty. France will go through terrorist attack after terrorist attack, and no one will give a shit anymore. The French cosigned themselves to be slaughtered in their own country, and now they deserve it.

The Dutch, however, voted in favor of Nationalism. The party that won ended up adopting Nationalist policies in order to take votes from Geert Wilders. In either case, the Right wing won in Netherlands. Not to mention the Conservative Nationalists got even MORE power in England. The globalists lost 280 seats to the Nationalists.

And believe me when I say that tea drinking chavs are much more important than cheese eating surrender monkeys.

We don't actually care what happens to France.

We voted for Trump as president of the United States of America. Not France.

private property rights my friend

I guess we should just let in 30 million niggers and give Mexican illegals amnesty so that le Pen could lose by 10% instead of 70

>The alt-right jumped the shark in electing Trump
nah.
Trump is always heavily underestimated. He is definitely not a trained politician but he is probably one of the most naturally talented populist politicians to ever run for the presidency,esp. considering his mastery of media to reach the populace and avoid the standard gatekeepers of media. Trump selected the "alt-right" as much as the "alt-right" selected him. And he's not the end all, be all for the "alt-right" either, if they are smart. He would be a stepping stone. We need lasting policy legislation as well as judges to not rule against the legislation. As far as international trends, I would say that this trend has probably been going on since the mid-2000s starting in the nordic countries.

consider that trump was the choice all along, bring in the new big bad ceo to the company to do all the decisions everyone hates but company thinks it needs to do. Fire ceo (they get a sweet deal), hire new hero ceo when things are on the up. if the company hadnt been sold or gutted for profit.

Hilary is just someone for elites to snigger at behind her back and divide the population, having some people support Trump no matter how jew he goes.

Nah It just seems like the 2 main Anglosphere countries will escape the madness.

I, myself can't wait for September.

trump is disappointing but he could be the greatest statesman and still he would look bad to leftists and people that believe the propaganda the world.

austrian/frog pers. elections are two round elections, meaning what happens is
> 1st round usually strong right wing turnout
> before the 2nd round all other parties shill for whatever 'not le pen / hofer / X' cuck candidate is being propped up
> 2nd round, cuck coalition wins
and in austria it was close as hell anyways.

general elections would be easier for /ourguys/; they dont have to reach that impossible 50% mark. check pic related. right wing is leading. if the next general elections here have a similar result, it's entirely possible the right wingers are top dog in a coalition, effectively becoming the most powerful political force in the nation.

ofc with a green president who spoke out against just that it's less likely but still not impossible, and the voters are there. there's a bunch of regional, state governments with red/blue coalitions already.

so dont lose hope quite yet

>pers. elections
meant presidential elections

The alt-right has actually achieved nothing with regards to political leaders.

Trump is not an alt-right nationalist, he was always a zionist puppet who tricked nationalists into voting for him, and I suspect that it's the same story with other so called nationalist leaders. What the world is going through at the moment is chaotic and will only become more chaotic until war or something else breaks out, society is on the verge of huge changes.