Can someone please catch me up on how Macron was /ourguy/...

Can someone please catch me up on how Macron was /ourguy/? He's a globalist Euro lover where as Le Pen is trying to bring France into an independant, self sustainable nation
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBUe0JjJnRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

macron is /ourguy/ because it means we get weekly shitskin habbenings from france.

Eye on the TV, because tragedy thrills me.

Fuck France. Macron will bring in more happenings

Macron is an instrument of John Galt. Europe and the West will fall and a new society will rise from the ashes.

Jesus fucking christ, even one tiny milimeter hurts like a motherfucker.
Delete this.

>Splinter in nail

>That pic.

>shilling for a globalist rothschild banker
yea le pen is clearly the candidate of the shills
kys cunt

Because Le Pen is a woman obviously.

Macron: Terrorism 'part of our daily lives for years to come'

This is 'victory' for the French. They virtue signaled their way into oblivion and deserve whatever enrichment they have coming. Dumbest eurofags ever. You have nothing to be proud of and only regret and shame to look forward to. But you'll keep the Americans are uneducated meme alive for years to come even as your women are getting raped in ever increasing numbers because of your cowardice. Fuck you losers.

>John Galt

Who is John Galt?

he will bring about the collapse of the EU via Muslim invaders, allowing for deus vult to commence

he's not. he is about to turn france into sweden/germany 2.0

he is /ourguy/ because Grichka Bogdanoff said so
youtube.com/watch?v=fBUe0JjJnRY
Title: Grichka Bogdanoff on Digital Independence
Description: Grichka Bogdanoff support of Emmanuel Macron, digital independence is of fundamental importance.

He's not. The "/ourguy/" shit is a psy-op, a globalist plant, just like Macron himself.

STAHP FUCKING STAHP

Frogs should be left to die since they aren't Anglosphere. Non-Anglos are naturally servile it is why England always had a lighter form of feudalism and greater rights for the aristocracy and lowerclasses than continental Europe.

Happened to me when I was a kid, After it was removed it got infected and half of the nail on my thumb went green, got taken to hospital for antibiotics.

>that pic

jesus there is so much fucking Le Pen shilling here

Le Pen:

>She has also relaxed some political positions of the party, advocating for civil unions for same-sex couples instead of her party's previous opposition to legal recognition of same-sex partnerships, accepting unconditional abortion and withdrawing the death penalty from her platform

>Since 2009, she has been in a relationship with Louis Aliot, who is of ethnic French Pied-Noir and Algerian Jewish heritage

Her niece, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, which you may recognize - she is the one who is tied into the FN and she is the daughter of a Jew
>Daughter of Roger Auque
>his mother, whose maiden name was Baudry, was a French Communist
>This daughter, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, elected deputy in 2012 to the FN, was born out of wedlock
>Auque was arrested by Hezbollah in January 1987 after being suspected of espionage activity on behalf of the Israelis

Funny, every thread I post this in immediately dies

Me too. They couldn't get it out so they took the nail off.

Thanks maintenance crew at Six Flags Over Georgia in the 1990s for keeping splinters off of amusment rides.

le pen wasn't the answer. you need to distance yourselves from the merchant, france.

Good bait pic OP, you sick fuck

This. Nothing better than dead frogs. And I don't have to pretend to feel sorry for them anymore. I can just point out that they probably voted for Macron, so they deserved being skinned alive, like what happened in the Bataclan. Or being turned into red mist because another truck got hijacked by a Muslim.

You act surprised that the surrender monkeys gave up without a fight.

Whatever flavor it happens to be