Globalism is the only long-term solution to avoid war in a world with nuclear weapons

Globalism is the only long-term solution to avoid war in a world with nuclear weapons

War is good though.

Globalism is the drive to make the population slaves and the government masters.

It is the only path that will lead us to WW3, because the idea of the world governments (of which none can agree or even get along for more than five or ten years) will come together to make a globalist society without one or the other trying to backstab each other is fallacy.

Globalism is the path that will lead to WW3. It would only take one of the globalist leaders saying 'Well, now that we have all the power, I demand I have more of it for myself'. Which has always happened in every instance where a major governmental body got too big.

It would be the end of the Roman Empire all over again. Only this time with nukes.

fpbp

And what sort of world do you suppose we will have when whites are extinct and the planetary average IQ is 75?

Globalism is a monolithic global order masquerading as a coalition of sovereign nations working together.

Bill Nye is a kike jew - BOMB THE USA!!!

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

live as a slave for the kikes and be a bloodsacrifice while watching your children tortued and played with by animals?

Nah, I'd rather have the nukes flying.

They'll think it's like golf. The lower the IQ score the better!

>t. i want more refugees

you dumb nigger. how can you accuse brown people of invading you when you're also literally invading them?

How about this, we don't touch sandniggers and they don't touch us, optimal solution, but no some fuckers want to keep war and immigration going.

>Globalism is the only long-term solution to avoid war in a world with nuclear weapons

Conflict between people is a normal and inevitable part of life, it is best to be prepared should the worst occur.

It'll only work when all the elites are killed and their history/ideas/influence/legacy erased from existence. Since they still breathe, globalism must never happen.

Well then I guess we actually need a war.

What a pussy

(((They))) create the wars. (((They))) tell you global government will stop the wars. It's what ((((They))) wanted all along

>countries are obligated to take in people who show up wanting in

Seal the borders and gun them all down.

Better yet bring war here as well, nothing would give me a hard-on more than the ability to recklessly destroy the property of Liberals while they stand around yelling for someone to do something.

Spoiler alert: No one helps them and I rape their family.

Correction. nuclear weapons ensure no war in a world with nuclear weapons.

who the fuck wants to avoid war? war is needed to upset calcified structures impenetrable by peaceful means. it's like saying this and this is the only way to avoid having elections and perhaps, oh the horror, ejecting the ruling party from power.

"Globalization" isnt "Oh lets just all get along, hold hands and have a peaceful planet, man."

Globalization is a process by which the world comes under a more interconnected socioeconomic system, concentrating more power and resources to elites. The process of globalization leads to conflict with all those who would resist it, including China, Russia, Iran and North Korea (among other states to varying degrees)

whats awesome about this notion is that when you're wrong and everybody is dead there will be nobody to tell your were wrong about nukes

we will go extinct as along there are enough nukes to do so multiple times over

Nuclear weapons ensure nuclear weapons

who are the elites?

>inb4 jews

Why do all these anti-fascist people all root for a one world government?

The Bogdanoffs, take the bog-pill today and learn how the rothchilds bow to them

fpbp
I want nuclear war. This planet needs a clean slate.

What idiot country would actually use Nuclear Bombs after WWII? Everyone has Nukes now. Using one would be a sign of Darwinism.

they dont even realize whats going on

Says the only country to have nuked anyone

indeed. Hopefully glorious leader doesn't let us down

Hey why don't we strive for a one world government while we're at it.
Hey I think you're conflating globalism as a form of colonization by inferior cultures and parasites on the social welfare states of white western nations.
why don't the chinks and gooks send 100 million people to europe, get nationalize and become citizens
then leech of the states send, money back to china, become a new voting block in the european states, while they can end their one child policy and the become the new preeminent people and enforce their culture upon the world

But not Globalism as offered and led by Jews and Zionists. Then it becomes the means by the which the entire world is enslaved.

underrated post

haha then you nuke everyone who doesn't want to be apart of the nwo, nice one dude!

>turning all humans into retarded niggers is the only way to prevent war

Good plan OP

Globalism takes all the problems of smaller shit-tier countries and amplifies the fuck out of them. In a globalised world a political upheaval will end in total decimation rather than small scale bloodshed.

The idea that globalisation avoids war is retarded.

I love this meme xD

>Globalism is the only long-term solution to avoid war in a world with nuclear weapons

Because the globalists will keep causing wars until they are in total control...

Right?

On the contrary. Nuclear weapons are the only way to avoid war in a world full of globalism.

Globalists will always find an excuse to start a war if they can profit from it. The only way to get them to leave you alone is to be able and willing to kill them all.

If you want your people's freedom and right to self-government respected:

>build a border wall
>acquire nuclear weapons
>point nuke straight at the nearest global financial capital

You guys can't even hold Europe together, and they barely even fight back. There is no justification to put our trust in globalists, they have a track record of being greedy, shortsighted, selfish, incompetent idiots who's greatest contribution to humanity is...well nothing, all globalists do is fail spectacularly at community organization and get hundreds of thousands/millions of people killed as a result.