What does Australia think of Tony Abbot?

What does Australia think of Tony Abbot?

He's a top bloke. (Ignore flag, I left because the cunt who stabbed him has fucked the country over and I had to leave to progress in my chosen field.)

Am hoping to see him roll Turnbull and become PM again in time for the next election. Weve had unstable Italian tier governments for the last decade anyway, another one won't hurt.

I wish he was still PM...

There was actually nothing good about him. Fuck off with the memes.

>stop the boards

Come the fuck on. I don't believe for a second that the two parties differed significantly at the time.

>conservative
Hardly. The monarchism thing was a meme as well.

And of course, a shiter NBN for double the cost. What a fucking failure.

Top bloke, real down to earth. I even caught the bus with him once when he was Health Minister

Party fucked him because he was seen as too close to Howard-era in his beliefs. Wasting money on the NBN didn't help

I'm close family friends with Barnaby Joyce AMA

The guy who signed mandatory metadata retention into law? Nah he's a fucking cunt.

Enjoy being spied on you stupid cunts.

he was a piece of shit but at least he didn't pretend not to be like turnbull

>metadata laws
>shitty nbn

Fagotron

At this point I don't even care. I know they are watching literally everything I do. May as well keep testing the waters and see what washes up.

A fucking legend who is secretly prowhite and pro European

Doesnt take shit from lefties

Is a firefighter

a joke of a leader, apt for the joke of a country that Australia is

Tell the cunt to stop selling us to China

Who is a good leader?

>hard mode - from ALP or Libs

Bit of a dumb cunt but he was loads of fun. Our rightful pm, Turnbull is a fucking snake.

Based Tone lol xoxoxo

He wasn't very good I have to admit. More down to earth that Turncoat but he did have a lot of meme level fuckups.

>NBN butchering
>Knights and Dames
>George W Bush level public speaking skills
>Ate an onion like an apple
>Generally ineffectual

Literally all his biggest achievements were in the works before the government even got into power. You can shit on Labor all you want but they were just as much "stop the boats" as he was that election...

Uhm uhh ahh hm mm uh well I mm uhh am uhj uhm stop err mm uhm ahh the mm well ahh boats mm ahh huhh yes

Cunt shits me to know end.
All I want is for based Barnsy Joyce to be PM

NBN isnt even that good a technology
Wireless is where it is at
>knights and Dames
Non issue
>poor public speaking
Non issue
>ate an onion like an apple
Non issue
>Generally ineffectual
Highly debateable

He's ok.

Doesn't give a fuck what the greens think and was about to dump some of our rapefugees to the US.

Honestly though, most of Australian politics are a joke. Twice in the last few years we've had un-elected prime ministers. I'm also assured that 60% of our population don't know who the prime minister is.

Most of it is media BS like how they dicked Ruddy boy over for saying "Fair shake of the sauce bottle m8"

backstabbing cunt. fuck him.

Complete and utter fuckwit.

Before him Labor were floundering, the closest to complete and utter annihilation and electoral destitution they have ever been, and through his horrendous policy, monumental number of gaffes and downright retardation on every level, he managed to completely shift the publics perception of them through sheer incompetence alone.

I remember in 2014 people saying it would be decades before Labor could recover from the outright implosion Rudd-Gillard-Rudd had caused.

He'd sell his arse and everyone else for the Job
and he admitted it
Jesuit
Bully
Coward
His ambitions far outweigh his abilities
Delusional
Head case
Fake
Slime

fucking ridiculous back-to-back terms of our pms getting backstabbed by their own parties
hopefully the two major parties will get broken up by a bunch of shitt protest parties people vote for out of frustration

Met him once. He seemed really nice but didn't have a clue. Gave a speech about opportunities and the such. Was a bit awkward because all his policies at the time were against what he was saying. Hated his government for ruining the internet for no apparent reason.

>Wireless is where it is at
How high are you right now?

Shitcunt
A few dumb cunt aussie on here seem to like him cause he stopped the boats, but the truth is that he opened up much more immigration than he stopped.
The only good things about him was that he was physically fit and once ate a raw onion.

funny how us auscunts always more talkative and on topic if its to an outsider lol

True.