Vatican, come here and explain this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJoLzIHFZFU
biblelight.net/wheel.htm#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resurrection_(Fazzini)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why you got a building that looks like a snake's head?

Is that statue supposed to look like a reptilian?

speaking from the mouth of the serpent

they are giving everyone fair warning

Why you animefags are always so blue pilled?

You are looking for conspiracy where there is none. Why?

How do you know that there is no conspiracy?

I have never seen this symbolics anywhere else

That's not a sufficient basis for your beliefs. Why would you automatically jump to a conspiracy?

I also want an answer

Not sure if it means anything, but the Catholic church is the true original church. There may be infiltrators of course, so Jesus told us how to tell if they are satanic.

OP are you aware of the levels of Sun Worship that Saint Peters Square at the Vatican has? It's complete pagan symbols of ancient pagan Sun gods set up to create shadows into the pagan symbols on the ground during key times of the year. Longest day of the year, shortest day of the year and Easter. It was so well thought out with pagan symbols of Sun worship it actually impressive.

proofs

she looks like shes getting really wet

What is this conspiracy that you are talking about?

simbolism is pretty strong desu, the psychological war evolved since gramsci and ww2

The Catholic Church has been a bastion of the Truth of Jesus Christ for 2000 years.

As a result, every institution with power has tried to destroy and it. They've even tried to infiltrate it and destroy it from within. But they won't succeed, because the Catholic Church doesn't need any earthly protection. The Catholic Church is safeguarded by Jesus Christ Himself, who promised it that "on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

The Catholic Church will endure until the Last Day, when it will be part of the New Heaven and the New Earth as Christ reigns, glorified, over the New Eden.

Until then: get fucked, agents of Satan.

>There may be infiltrators of course, so Jesus told us how to tell if they are satanic

And his words were pretty much "Everything the Catholic Church is doing in the 21st century"

... is that a fish eye lens you are using? Because those lights don't curve like that.

When you hire a famous architect or a famous sculptor, you just let those guys do their job.

You think you can ask them to change their masterpieces because you see shapes from a certain angle or because you don't understand "their vision"?

this, the masons did inflitrate priest inside the church since two centuries almost

Of you not being a massive faggot who has to use camera trickery to imagine shit that isn't there.

Quite right

PURGE

>camera trickery

>muuuuh everything is Satan

Christcucks need their heads checked

>oh shit, someone noticed that the lights don't curve like that in person
>I know, meme!

That's not a tribute to Jesus. They're openly mocking him.

Well what explanation are you expecting from these pictures you post?

youtube.com/watch?v=CJoLzIHFZFU

biblelight.net/wheel.htm#

>but the Catholic church is the true original church.

Nope. It was founded by emp constantine to have a more unified rome. Basically took the basics from smaller, more dedicated churches and mixed paganism in to make it easier to swallow for peasants and romans.

>Religion is all about symbolism
>Snake represents falling of man in adam and eve
>Pope is speaking from the mouth of the Serpent
>Just because you and I don't believe in magic and Lucifer doesn't mean they don't

>understanding artists

just shut the fuck up nigger. its a fucking building not art. you modern art fags with your "everything is art" bullshit are pure cancer.

kys

>tfw to intelligent to understand art

>They do all this in the open because (((They))) know you will all think its art and theatre while they flaunt it in front of us all
>Us red pilled folk with rational thoughts say "hey theres a small group of people running this world for real evil purposes"
> You "you mean like the Illuminati? you fuckin crazy troll"
>Us "No actually dude its real"
>You "continues about your day wondering when the new Iphone will come out"
I want off this fucking ride

>Tfw you realize the guy who built it has occult ties as well fuck you blue pilled weeb this world is going to get really shitty really fast (probably 10 years) and you'll all wish you cared to pay attention

Vaginas. That is all.

This. So very much.
Those leaked Clinton emails revealed and confirmed all the crazy elite cult stories.
Then no one talked about them. They didn't even try to discredit them, they just went away.

Even if your conspiracy was true, Jesus already compared himself to the serpent from the OT.

"As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life." John 3:14-15

i like this post.

>Thinking Jesus was a real person
>Religions form of control
>Believe bible verses but thinks Illuminati is fake LOL

Looks very Christian, huh?

What do you fellow catholicfags think about the second vatican council?

is that a hillsong church?

I guess the Vatican is trying to modernize?

I used to think it was all a meme looked into it thought holy shit these people really said these things
>Clinton emails come out
>TFW Clinton is high priestess and does sacrifices to Moloch
Aus bro were in for a scary ride

>Anti-Christ rising out of Nuclear blast
>Nothing to see here goy keep playing vidya and buying Iphones
>I don't believe in any of the mysticism shit, but the fact the leaders of our world does freaks me the fuck out

looks like something out of the penthouse office in the Devil's Advocate

Why is there a demonic alien sculpture in the background? Just wondering. It's kind of hard not to notice...

Anti-Christ

>The Resurrection (La Resurrezione) is an 800-quintal (8 metric ton) bronze/copper-alloy sculpture by Pericle Fazzini in the Paul VI Audience Hall in Rome. Intended to capture the anguish of 20th century mankind living under the threat of nuclear war, La Resurrezione depicts Jesus rising from a nuclear crater in the Garden of Gethsemane.

S C H I Z O P H R E N I A

notice all of the elongated skull heads behind the "jesus" figure..

demons aka grey aliens. every person on that stage consumes human flesh.

>depicts Jesus rising from a nuclear crater in the Garden of Gethsemane.

well that makes perfect sense

Did he die?

OP has paranoid delusions for sure. Paranoia is by no means exclusive to Schizophrenia, though.

Schizophrenia is literally the worst thing that can happen to someone, except for being born as a sociopath.

Eternal reminder that Orthodoxy is the one, true unchanged Church of Christ.

Come home, Catholic man.

What my "paranoid delusions" are?

they're pretty much destroying themselves with all of that pedofilia

dind't know vatican had shills, either that or you should seriosly consider to smash your had aggainst the as hard as you can
3 times a day

This, let's all pray for OP

child molesting

yes

#bfgoals

Interpreting reality in a bizarre way that implies there is a vague evil scheme of nebulous intent and seemingly omnipresent reach that is staring you in the face and no one else can see it. No one else can see it because it's not real, friend.

Peace be with you, user.

yeah, that's art for you

thanks, but no. Catholic bashing is part of the fiery trial from 1 Peter 4:12-14

Do you have the full video? I want some context on this shit

All I did was I asked why there is a building that looks like a snake's head. I have not implied anything that would suggest that I would think that there is some evil or nebulous intent. So, why do you assume so and why do you assume things about me? Isn't it you who is having "paranoid delusions" according your definion?

wow..... I have to admit that does seem like an odd choice for a back drop to the popes speaking auditorium... Atleast everyone isnt sitting in 10,000$ thrones

Muh aesthetic

>yeah, that's art for you
Yup, I know the drill. Nothing to see here move along. It's just art.

>Reptilian meme
>Evil symbolism

I've seen plenty of threads like this in my time, Finland.

pare de sufrir irmao voce manto sagrado comprar muito dineiro pra jesucristo

it was just made in the 60s/70s where all art was trash and the Church wanted to look hip and cool....I doubt an evil secret cabal would put clues everywhere for dumb 18 year olds to figure out

Pretty sure it's supposed to be the Harrowing of Hell.

Not its ((their)) messiah lucifer after a nuke, sick fucking people they are.

Daily reminder that christinaity is just jew 2.0

Islam is 3.0

Time to upgrade to the newest version. Put feminists in their place

it probably is
the Catholic Church has become completely insufferable since Vatican II

something about jesus saving our souls after nuclear war

The pope is litterally the human ebodiment of the serpents mouth in ((their)) belief system. He speaks for HIS draconian reptile overlords .

as hard as you can
3 times a day aggainst the wall
then go to the nearest church and donate your money for the (((innocent children)))
repeat every weak

Are you out of your fucking mind? They are faggier than Catholics, baptists, and charismatics all together!!!

I haven't said anything about "evil symbolism".

Maybe you should seek professional help if you keep seeing conspiracy theorists everywhere.

>Religion symbolism based
>Doesn't matter if you believe it your leaders do
>Snake represents fall of man
>Pope is speaking from the snakes mouth
>Anti-christ rising statue
>Nothing to see here user
>Keep inviting the muslims in and destroying your culture
>oh wait the finns have no culture fucking idiot

Yup just found this myself. Finland will deny that this article is a sufficient explanation and claim that it is a conspiracy cover-up, proving he has paranoid delusions.

You need faith in it to get healed by a piece of wood transformed by God. Christ maybe also was tree of life. And died on same grounds. On same tree in fact. Conquering serpent on his fall of man tree. Because He didn't come from vaginas and there are no pussies in Heaven and there won't be here in the future :). God turning a piece of wood into a snake is not the devil. The serpent on the tree that Eve had sex with, was the devil. Big differences here. You miss the connections because they are wins at Christ's hands and defeats of the serpent's, or what? And project wrong ones?

You are the one making the thread demanding explanations for things that are perfectly clear and documented, implying that you deny the plausible explanation.

Then you got the weirdos who say this staff is in your back. As your spine. All cock and balls as well

>Finland will deny that this article is a sufficient explanation and claim that it is a conspiracy cover-up, proving he has paranoid delusions.

So, now you think that you have ability to see the future? Seriously, get some help man.

>> Poor kid doesnt realize he litterally worships the devil and pedophiles by supporting thw vatican and catholic church.

Just go to sleep billy you'll feel better in the morning.

ayyy

oh, you're the crazy leaf, hello. What crazy posts have you prepared today?

Do you care to tell me what are these things that are clearly and carefully documented and what is the plausible explanation?

Can you really call me these names? Think about it. You called it plainly a serpent. You don't tell the anons it was a wooden staff transformed and required faith. Because you lack faith in Christ? I don't give a damn if I rail against the sexuality of vaginas. OP asks a question. I will gib my theologies on this

It's called pattern recognition. Like I said, I've seen a few threads like this in my time.

Sorry, wrong post