Replacing Commieblocks with Suburbs

Why don't Eastern Europeans(Poland, Romania, etc.) demolish Commieblocks and replace them with American tier suburbs?

>Houses are cheap
>They look better than ugly commieblocks
>You won't get depressed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcubIhWBaBo
rferl.org/a/russia-moscow-khrushchyovki-demolition-housing-controversy-elections/28471341.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Yugoslav_smallpox_outbreak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't have any money. You should know, mexibro

>Houses are cheap

LOL

>They look better

Maybe a little, but they are still shit because they are cheaply made and completely identical.

>You won't get depressed

If only that were true, Pedro...

Hmmm
Now that I think about it?

Did commies design Commieblocks thinking about war?

It makes sense
Commieblocks look perfect for Guerrilla Warfare

there's nothing more fucking repulsive than a taco admiring the usa fucking bullshit... instead of sucking yankee cocks you should fight against them, you stupid fucking moron

I'd imagine if you're getting paid 200$ a month it's easier to rent out a small 400 square foot shitting space than it would be getting into a 10% APR loan backed by puttin, Property ownership is probably a liability unless you own your own criminal organization considering how quickly Russians are willing to insurance scam people with cars, I could only imagine what they come up with to get free money out of home owners.

suburbs are wasteful, only get more expensive, and pretend they're not depressing when they really are
commie blocks are pretty shit too, but at least they're not pretending to be great
townhouses would probably be the best middle ground though

townhouse or duplex

>Why don't Eastern Europeans(Poland, Romania, etc.) demolish Commieblocks and replace them with American tier suburbs?
Because you'll need a car to buy a loaf of bread and not everyone has a car in commieland.

>You won't get depressed
Lmao.

> this fag
I trade time between an apartment near San Fagcisco and a home in the Suburbs of Las Vegas. Honestly the apartment and high density living is confining and claustrophobic. Unnatural.

one week in the suburbs and I feel like a million bucks. Infinitely more human way to live.

Commie blocks are comfy and are usually close to parks, stores and public transit

t.lived in one

too poor

calm down goy

How do u afford it?

> t. STEM pleb

actual urban planner speaking

Both are just as depressing, and they're both ugly

reconstruction and homes for workers
the cement version of european and us red brick copypasta homes during the industrial revolution

>tfw ywn live in commiebloc brutalism with the prosperity of capitalism layered on it

Commieblocks > suburbia

>Houses are cheap
thy are not. also cheap houoses= shit houses
>They look better than ugly commieblocks
probably
>You won't get depressed
you will and you know I am right

No. Suburbia keeps us safe from niggers.

t.shlomo

Kys blyat

Because they're shit and don't house nearly as many people?

Just take down the ugly commieblocks and build some nicer buildings.

People actually like commie blocks around here. They're not that bad.

I've been to Prague and I've seen some good looking commieblocks. Way better than ours, with white people in it.

Poland has no niggers at all, so they don't need suburbs in the first place

Also, suburbs don't keep you safe from section 8

suburbs drink up too much oil just for sake of mobility

Fight against us? They are already trying to turn our country into a toilet like Mexico simply by coming here.

Maybe instead of "fighting us" they could work on fixing their shit society. Seriously, we've done everything we can to help them become civilized, but this is who they are youtube.com/watch?v=XcubIhWBaBo

Townhouses/duplex fuck having neighbors literally attached to your own ass hole. Get property with some space.

>trade time between an apartment in SF
Glad to know i'm not the only Sup Forumsack in the city sometimes.

Its your problem and none elses
Cardboard houses are shite and well stay shite

You're just wrong though. I've lived in my car for up to a month using the school gym for showers, lived in a box in a desert for 9 months (armyfag), lived in barracks, lived between duplex and apartments for a while, and now live in a house. House is superior to the other living experiences I've been through. I'd rather have a nice country house, but suburbs is definitely not depressing.

Ex-Suburbia here.

I can confirm that living in a 'burb is literally the most soul crushing thing possible. HOA's are all run by marxist scum, everything fucking looks the same, and the fucking soccer moms, man. The fucking soccer moms.

Eastern Europe will have an improvement in living conditions after Western Europeans flee the ruins of the third world shitholes their countries have become.

Both look pretty depressing, Mexibro.

Moscow is tearing some of them down but they will be replaced with modern housing towers.

rferl.org/a/russia-moscow-khrushchyovki-demolition-housing-controversy-elections/28471341.html

I would just fuck the soccer moms. Sounds nice honestly.

Sure they do. You put the slums away from everything else and wall them off.

I've never seen a house made from cardboard. That's silly. I've heard of Chinese using Styrofoam in concrete though.

Why touch any place where HOA is mandatory? You're begging for bullshit living in those places.

those building are simply too consumed now
some are basically collapsing on their own and have like 60 years or so

i think the weather also plays a role for this choice and so does the "welfare" and state support for the poorest range, veterans and retired people

Worse thing is western europe loves commies so much they use the same damn buildings.

Because suburbs are a Jewish invention.

if you demolish something and then you have to pay for something else, even if it's cheap then you lose price of what you have constructed and what you have demolished

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. It is easier to just paint them and wait till they need to be demolished anyway.

On the other hand those commieblocks are so much engraved in our mentality that we make more of them even in present times - they are more pretty than old ones at least. A lot of people would miss them

Suburbs waste land.

>Houses are cheap
Commieblocks are cheaper.

Commie blocks are comfy and durable af. When I grew up in Easter Europe, the outer walls of my apartment were like 2 feet thick brick. In suburbs you can kick your way through the walls. Also we had double entrance doors: the door facing the inside of the apartment were nice and wooden, the doors facing outside were steel. It felt safer being in a concrete box on the fifth floor. Also didnt feel too lonely bc could see from my window dozens of others windows from neighbor blocks. Also felt like more privacy, could live without knowing neighbors around.

>you can house 150 families on the same area you can house 5
Gee I wonder

There are renovation projects now, they can make them look and feel a lot more liveable

How do I get in that field?

Imagine each balcony being its own house.
Same from the rear side of the building.
A house usually goes for 2-3 times of the price of a flat.

Not that cheap.

>replace commie blocks with more commie blocks
no thanks

A few tanks or an airstrike can take care of that. Its not smart for a guerilla force to hang in one place for too long

Because the last 25 years or thieving and corruption among the profoundly incompetent ruling elite left us without at least 1,000,000 (1 million) flats. They couldn't build 1 mil homes in 25 years and you want to remove the commie blocks?

hmm yeah I agree, Russia is pretty pressed for space

No gyppos = Pretty good
Gyppos = Detroit hellhole

>urban
>suburban
Try rural

>tfw your biggest wish is to have your own commieflat

Not for the next 20 years and a fuckload of debt I won't!

Those doors aren't to keep people out, user. They're to keep you in.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Yugoslav_smallpox_outbreak

90% of Australia is uninhabited, apartmants in Sydney still cost a million dollars

>Keri Guggenberger
Another good movement defiled by (((them)))

WRONG.

Suburbs cause your country to be overrun by niggers and arabs. Globalists and liberals thrive in cities and they'll live there even if it costed shitton(see hipsters in San Francisco). Conservatives of all sorts leave cities because they're too expensive. And then everybody's surprised that majority of big cities vote for Rothschild-endorsed candidates, have lieberal mayors, higher courts and administration are overrun by liberals as well etc. etc. etc.

Commieblocks give cheap housing for the more financially-conservative people, who's votes keep niggers, arabs, gypsies and other trash away. Even if their votes won't help them, they aren't afraid to pick baseball bat so it still works.

All politics is local. Remember this.

Human suffering is the highest form of expression. Only by erasing every form of individuality and enforcing soul crushing collectivism can a person achieve enlinghtenment.

It's not so. Anywhere that tries to vote niggers away just gets overruled by liberal elites in the courts. That has been tried many times.

But the good news is that in the event of any actual catastrophe, the libtards and niggers are trapped in there. Just look at what those animals did after Hurricane Katrina.

Nah, there were poorfags that had single wooden doors, plebs.

maybe we don't want to travel for 2 miles just to buy a loaf of bread?

i've lived in the us suburbs before, it was more quiet for sure, but my job was 5-7 miles from where I've lived, and the nearest store was like 2 miles..

5/10, would not live there again

>gotta spend more budget to build roads, extend energetic supply and other shit in a siberian climate for a bunch of homes that would be still placed in front of dirty steets and shit
>gotta do it in a metropolitan area just because it's pretty and basically fuck work and the rest

it can only work in small cities and towns, even then many ex soviet countries and russia itself use to have a dacha that is a small and comfy countryhouse that sometimes happens to appear very close if not in the same city urban area

also you gotta still build the commie blocks for those who can't afford the newly build homes then

it happens in western europe and murica as well, see new york, london, paris, sweden, west berlin and any other place

they are functional which is a priority
so pick your poison

of course you cannot deny they look like shit, intimidating and life energy sucking monsters, especially those that are like 10+ floors and are built in circles like fucking beehives and with only like 3 trees and a sandbox in the middle

i guess you can also feel kinda safe there since the schools and bus stops are right below the windows but it also common for these parks and areas having drunk and homeless people swarming around the playgrounds or the neighbours brawling for a park lot

Everyone i ever knew who lived in commieblocks wanted only to get out of the commieblocks. It breeds subhumanity. Unless ofcourse you belive that baseball wielding Sebek is the pillar of a productive polish social conservatism

>just gets overruled by liberal elites in the courts
And how do you think liberals get into those courts?

Higher instance courts are located in big cities. Ergo, liberal lawyers, living in big cities are more likely to pick up a job there.

Supreme court is somewhat different because it has federation-wide power, so everybody wants to get there for purely political reasons. State courts? LOL JUST MOVE OUT FROM KEKED STATE FAMALAMANAMANAM!

And then Liberals destroy another state and move to different one. Currently on the chopping block: Florida, New Hampshire, Arizona.

As I've said, all politics is local, if you leave the hubs of political power(big cities and capitals) you may as well not take part in it.

Why the rage finngolia bro

Those doors were there to keep people in, too. Don't forget how much commies hate people. They are quite happy to lock you in there until you starve to death or eat each other.

Unfortunately they are. They are the only ones keeping the non-whites at bay, and those guys genuinely hate you for being white

Our system works on purpose to not have only power in population centers. Meanwhile you get to be a judge in America the same way as everywhere else.

You buy your way in.

Because gommieblox are high efficiency. You can cram a whole lot more people into a set area of land as compared to everyone having their own place. Plus it's a lot easier and cheaper to run infrastructure. I won't lie, gommieblox are depressing as fuck, and I don't like them either.

>t. Architect

>Our system works on purpose to not have only power in population centers
There are like two cities that flip entire state of New York blue.

Maybe if Republicans had some boots on the ground there, some organic support in those cities they would be able to overcome it, don't you think? But no, it's better to run away from the cities, then run away from the state. Which country will you move into once all states will be lost, burgerman?

You sound like a liberast, wojczek

Our suburbs are also different from those burger gated communities. There is only one in Croatia, built 10 years ago, and it is a total bust. People living there move out after 2 years on average, describe it as a graveyard devoid of any life.

Do you fucking realize how much it will cost? We try to rebuild one shitty block for a decade now.

Do you mean that the baseball wielding primitives are the only force keeping non-whites at bay?

>Kosovo
That is the same as saying that those cousing fucking rednecks from Deliverance are representative of entire US.

Dont you all live in your stone towrds in mountains?

Then be the guy who's fucking all the soccer moms. Most women will experience a brief second wind in their late 30s/early 40s before menopause kicks in and blasts them in the face

The biggest problem is demolishing these blocks. Just clearing these giants is as expensive as building the suburbs. We just wait them to fall... But they are made in the USSR so good luck with that(at least in this century)

Yes
You either have your own primitives or foreign ones will come
Same with religion, either you maintain your owns control or foreign one will
Either you feed your own army or you will feed foreign army
Its just how it is

New York City is also the most populous place in the country. Nothing anyone can do about that.

I, for one, am actually encouraged about the idea of California seceding. The dems will never win another national election.

Yes. Any time they get uppity, skinheads crack a few skulls, then they stay silent for a year

Look at western europe and america, logical reason and empathy will only encourage the muslims and africans thinking they are superior and everyone else should give them money, sex or their life

Never watched deliverance. Yugoslavia just showed us what the design was created to do.

Nah, I'm a realist. Did i step on some sentiment there, Ivan? It's not my problem the only housing in your country consists of oligarch palaces, commieblocks and disintegrating peasant sheds

no

blocks

- cheaper
- more environment friendly
- comfy af

one thing commies did well.

the new blocks also aren't ugly so thats the only objective issue one could have against them.

Suburbia is an american phenomenon that only came about because of geography. A huge amount of Europe is still mountainous and difficult to truly spread out, hence the need to build up rather than outward. The United States has wide, flat open spaces and a population that is fairly more thinly spread than their European counterparts. Thus, building outwardly is more economically feasible than upward. We were also sold on the idea that home ownership is something every single American should strive for, so suburban sprawl caters to the idea.

>houses are cheaper than commieblocks
Retard.

Commieblocks are the most efficient because they take as much space as 10 suburb houses placed in a straight line, and because 1 suburb house=1 family and 1 commieblock=70+ families

>more environment friendly
Asbestos

Look at repainted commieblocks, they look much better. Also, commieblocks are very cheap to maintain due to soviet engineering.

> live in the commie-housing 12th floor
> decide to go buy loaf of bread to the shop across the street
> wait for an elevator 3 mins
> wait at a crosswalk 2 mins
> stepping over homeless and gypsies begging for shit
> wait in line for 10 minutes because every faggot goes for a loaf of bread at the same time
> whole trip lasts 30 minutes
> has to listen to neighbor arguing with his wife for the rest of the day
> open window for even more noise from the traffic

what a life

> be in the suburbs
> get in the car
> drive 2 miles to get get a loaf of bread 5 mins
> no traffic park right outside store
> no lines because few people live here
> 5 mins to get back
> whole trip is like 20 min

No. Just start a homestead of the grid.

>houses are cheap
no they aren't, young families can't afford them anymore

families are starting to have to move into apartments

Because both are shit

Supreme solution is american-style village

Eastern Yurop is pretty flat too, that's not why we did it. It was just cheap and fast. The commies relocated a ton of people from rural areas to the cities to fill up their unnecessarily planted factories so they needed to come up with a way to quickly house a lot of people

Unless proxy, you shouldn't be delusional like the westeners are. BASED POLAND is a shitty meme. The 90 IQ subhumans are more eager to bash the heads of the people with different club colours on their scarf then the shitskins.
Unless in small city, the state is against us (servitude to EU for gibs), the law is against us, and the PiS won because average Sebek makes 14 zl/h and beer in the pub costs 8. It's not like you want to have to deal with maroccan youth on top of daily fighting for survival in shitty post commie state

>The commies relocated a ton of people from rural areas to the cities to fill up their unnecessarily planted factories

Damn, you just explained why eastern europe is ruined

Overpopulated cities, and faggot pussy governments not clearing them out

Completely and eternally

Nah, it just that major political houses and dynasties in America owns nearly all of the road and utility construction firms there.
They need a lot of projects to legalize the huge amount of taxpayer dollars they take from the treasury.
Lots of pointless road projects there that leads to nowhere.
Which is also why regardless of America state of economy, the amount of road and infrastructure projects never seem to grow smaller.

because you would have to expand the neighborhoods several times in size to fit that many houses in there
and houses are a little bit more expensive that what you have there overseas because they are made of actual bricks
commie blocks aren't always that bad, maybe this is bias but I think they pulled off the one where I grew up pretty good, family later moved to a house 4 times bigger but I'd still prefer the commie flat because the entire neighborhood was just so damn comfy