Should Macron say he will never talk to Trump?

This would send a message to far rights across the world that Macron will not compromise his principles.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What ever nigga

no talking to US or UK

>send a message to far rights
How? It's not like Trump is a far right leader. Not being a lefty doesn't make one far right.

News flash: nobody cares.

He's not even a leftist, he's still way further right than any leader in Germany.

No, leaders talk to even them most villainous and ruthless dictators.

Foreign policy is all about kissing ass for mutual benefit.

>How? It's not like Trump is a far right leader.
Indeed, Drumpf is a stooge.

france can eat shit

It does in Europe

Merkel's party is considered centre-right

> Macron defeats populism
But Macron is a populist?

those

I feel sorry for the french people and their families who will suffer at the hands of more terrorist attacks.

Populism: support for the concerns of ordinary people.

Congrats to the bankers on defeating the ordinary people.

Why? This is the future they chose

>He's not even a leftist, he's still way further right than any leader in Germany.
Actually, his policies are a lot more left wing than Merkel's. He has been criticizing Germany for its "neoliberal" approach to the economy and trade.

I'm talking about the individual french people.
The people who didn't vote for this cuck.

Isn't populism just going to grow and by next election it should win? I can't see things in France suddenly getting better by the time the next election cycle comes around.

He should. Trump is a corporatist idiot and I'm glad Le Pen got her ass handed to her

Le Pen losing wasn't any victory for the EU status quo.

The refugee crisis and continued terrorism will only lead to someone way more rightwing tyrannical then Le Pen coming to power.

More blood will have to be shed for the French to learn.

What principles?

>Being worried about getting run over or shot at/blown up by the religion of peace is populism
>Good goy, don't complain about your peaceful new arrivals!

And to anyone that thinks this fucker is going to dent Brexit, he got laughed at when he came here courting our businesses because of his idiocy, he is literally Hollande 2.0 and he's going to fuck France so hard they'll prolapse.

Have fun with that.

This election is literally
>BOOMERS + NIGGERS (we call them chances for our country ironically) + STUDENTS
VS
> true white people.
We are getting replaced.

>The refugee crisis and continued terrorism will only lead to someone way more rightwing tyrannical then Le Pen coming to power.

90% of the illegals come to Germany, even people whose native language is French come to Germany. France has hardly received anyone.

So, France will be fine. Germany will only be fine if Merkel doubles the yearly deportation numbers are promised.

Thanks for the insightful post Norway.

US media is already trying to claim this shows Trump is unpopular...as if a French election was even related. They seem to be trying to tie it in with Brexit too.
Symbolism is the only thing the left has. It can't even solve one single problem.

I'm find this headline quite funny. It literally reads "Macron defeats the will of the French people".

Le Pen tried to get a meeting with Trump. If Brexit had been heavily associated with one candidate such as Le Pen, it would've failed and Trump is deeply unpopular

>boomers
I highly doubt that. 60-70 year olds are more into the past and nostalgia and the "good ole days". Was they're a bunch of silver haired protestors throwing rocks and chanting?

>Shaping up to be a union of European countries lead by Germany vs USA/UK/Russia
When will the Germans ever learn?

fucking this

They can't think anything based on reality.
On our TV channel, nobody speaks about electoral sociology, except "muh FN voters are dumb unemployed local-hill billies" and "Macron voters are so well-educated and are true leaders of the new civilisation in making"
> just...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They made that choice the moment they put Macron in charge. Every terrorist attack, every rape, every migrant out of line and every failed policy is on their ass, regardless of who they voted for.

So around 1/3rd of them.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again blinpf

The UK is the biggest critic of Russia by far. We Germans have tried to be a moderating force in Europe telling people Russia is not as bad as the Brits make them out to be.

Merkel just met Putin again. Theresa May is still telling people Putin is a dictator.

So it is Europe/Russia vs. USA/UK.

>But Macron is a Globalist shill for the kikes?
Fixed.

Oh boy-a, the brits are in for one helluva time, now that the EU isn't going anywhere. The hardest hit to our lil movement here is that Frexit is no longer a possibility.

Rev up those sanctions lad, you'll pay dearly for not wanting to play ball with your german overlords.

>Centre right

Are you actually fucking serious?

At this pace we will be tasting delicious sopa de macaco together with the french before the next election.

Is this finally the time when EU+Russia unites against the anglo? We would be an unstoppable force.

No doubt : french boomers have been fed with anti-Le Pen propaganda for 40 years (it's not the case if you are under 40 y/o)+ they think they will loose money if EU collapse (they'll loose money anyway kek) + they vote the most, compared to other age groups

>It's not Hollande anymore
>it's Hollande 1.5
yay!
now, place your bet, how unpopular will he get?

Europe and Europeans have been living and dealing with all forms of ideological terrorism for over a century, and ended up beating it every single time.
It's something burgers and aussies wouldn't understand, living in their own bubble sheltered by their respective oceans.
>oh noes planes crashes into some towers, it's the end of the world as we know it
>oh noes some people get killed over the course of History, it's the end of the world as we know it

The french elections had pretty much 0 impact on the British Pound.

The Brits would always have a rough time.

Why is populism a dirty word anyway?

If you are part of the EU, you don't have principles, just the wish to destroy Europe in the most illogical way possible.

Then again, +1 to the Germans for ruining Europe 3 times in one century, you're a remarkable people despite being a bunch of filthy cucks who truly hate themselves and others.

What a surprise

Germans telling others what to do.
fucking Kraut

Well their giving him majority in Parliament

Actually we're not the biggest critic of them, that would be the ex commie bloc nations that suffered under the rule of the Soviet Union.

The only reason you have good relations with them is A. They raped you hard, B. Merkel is an East German communist and C. You rely on the for gas imports.

Russia is no friend of the West, every chance they get to infiltrate, spy, sabotage, annex, opportunistic land grabs etc they take.

Your rose tinted romanticised view of Russia is warped, sure they're not the worst but they are by no means a friend so just remember that when they steamroll through your nation again.

>ruining europe
>burger
Please.

Armed rebels you agree with are freedom fighters.
Armed rebels you disagree with are terrorists.
Public support you agree with is democracy.
Public support you disagree with is populism.

>Why is populism a dirty word anyway?

Serious answer? Because it means a populist politician will be for policies that are detrimental to a country just because they are popular. Best example: free trade. A large amount of people hate free trade, but ending free trade or severely restricting it would fuck up a country like France massively.

TLDR - populism is necessarily bad for a country in many respects

heavily underrated post

Yes, he is.

Nothing the EU does will have an effect on the £, fucking hell Prince Phillip announcing that he was standing down from his duties had more of an impact. Get over yourselves EU, your lawyers have already said you can't bill us, your businesses have already said not to punish us because it's going to harm them more than us.

Just concede that you've lost against us, and keep your attack dog Austria on a leash or we'll be forced to put it down.

marcon is literally our guy

I don't care.

I reccomend French people who don't want to live in France any longer to start immigrating to Eastern Europe.
Property is relatively cheap here, life isn't that hard and once people notice you comming here we can turn the politics away from sucking EU-commision cock.

Pretty easy to have a very high quality of life when you don't have to worry about maintaining trade routes or national security

This post - QED

We are not alone in our friendship with Russia. Austria are good friends with them too. Romania too. Bulgaria too. Serbia too. Also, even though some idiots in the Baltics say they are afraid of Russia, they all speak Russian and have massive trade relations with Russia.

Twice. They've ruined Europe twice.

Hey, I'm just here for the tear buffet--are there any left?

>Not willing to deal with the US
Wow, so mature. That'll show the world.
>Even Merkel has bigger balls
Good cuck. Stay salty, subby.

>defeats populism

nice narrative weaving

this would be like the green party going from 2% to 35-40% in a few years

>There are some things that are popular that would be bad for a country
>therefore all things that are popular would be bad for a country
>like getting rid of muslims out of the country. that would be terrible
>and racist
>populists are so dumb.
Herpaderp.

that'll be great. "never talk" to the leader of the world's superpower. That'll do a yuge amount of good for their country and send a powerfulllllllllllllllll message to all the evil populist nazis that France will not bow to fear!!!

3x if you include Rome. Their hostile takeover allowed muslims to get power and cuck Europe for ~900 years

How much do you think a Muslim immigrant would have to be payed to kill Macron?

You can be friends with them it's irrelevant but at the end of the day every nation has national interests and will put that way above the interests of your country.

You're the one walking around with this romanticism of Russia being a wonderful winter land with snow in St Petersburg, you know nothing really. We will keep sanctioning them and calling them out when they fuck around and nothing they say or you say or anyone else says is really going to change that. And go ask Ossetia, Georgia, Poland etc what they think.

>inb4 Russians that moved to Israel and Poland start chiming in
Your opinion is worth less to me than your lives.

2017, the year where Jews won

let's hope he is not like that sellout Bernie

>>There are some things that are popular that would be bad for a country
Yes.

>>therefore all things that are popular would be bad for a country
No, not what I said.

>>like getting rid of muslims out of the country. that would be terrible
No, that would be economically good as proven by many economists. Getting rid of welfare queens and lowly educated people by sending them back to their homes is a cost saving.

>>and racist
Yes, racism is pretty bad for a society. Good it isn't popular.

>>populists are so dumb.
Pretty much yes. Populists believe that politicians should do whatever the majority of the people want, even if the politician knows it will harm the country.

*Paid

They're not going to kill the guy that's going to allow more of their foot soldiers into the EU, or the guy that's going to give them billions of Euroshekels. lol

>Macron
>His principles

He has principles? Since when?

>We will keep sanctioning them and calling them out when they fuck around

That is what I said. the UK is the biggest critic of Russia, while Germany has been working well over a year in Europe to get the Russia-Ukraine situation resolved with some kind of compromise so we can lift sanctions and normalize our relationship with Putin.

They should swap wives.

>kys faggot
and tell your Kraut shill coworkers to follow suit

Yeah. Europe is that subverted by EU beraucrats and their neo-soviet movement.

This Trump constantly praises jewish people, said he's a globalist last week, has been a democrat his whole life and even donated to them before this election when he decided to run. How is he far right?

>The UK is the biggest critic of Russia by far. We Germans have tried to be a moderating force in Europe telling people Russia is not as bad as the Brits make them out to be.
>Merkel just met Putin again. Theresa May is still telling people Putin is a dictator.
Both of these things are completely true but here's one thing that is also completely true:
>Putin is a dictator

Theresa May is a piece of shite but she's not actually wrong about that.

In the west, cabals of dictators share the power between themselves and take turns to be dictators chosen semi-randomly, in the degenerate Russia, it accumulates in the hands of a single dictator.

>Prince Phillip announcing that he was standing down from his duties had more of an impact
Haha, did it go up?

Haha. Macron has no principles. That's the Rothschild game. No. Fucking. Principles. Or else you don't get to sit at the table.

Time to remove anglo once and for all.

>Germany has been working well over a year in Europe to get the Russia-Ukraine situation resolved

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan

Top kek. We sanction them for good reason, the EU literally armed and funded a pseudo coup in Ukraine and then had to back the fuck down because Russia slapped your shit hard and you're telling me that you're the ones with the magic wand that you're waving around?

No, all you've done is arse lick because that's all you fuckers can do since your land grab against Russia failed. You know I can stomach you defending that frozen shit hole that's fine, but don't act all high and mighty you sanctimonious cunt. The real and only reason you're sucking Putin's cock is because he has Germany's balls in a vice grip, you rely on them for oil and you fucked up hard trying to get Ukraine into the EU so don't fucking try it.

He can if he wants to show the french that they should've written Jean Reno instead of voting for him.

It went way way down but recovered.

But Richard Smith, you are an Anglo! Also all this talk of removing Anglos, do we get to nuke large chunks of Germany at the same time? Seeing as a large amount of Anglos actually come from there.

>Both of these things are completely true but here's one thing that is also completely true:
>>Putin is a dictator

Have you watched too much British mainstream media lately? How is Putin a dictator? You do understand there are free and secret elections in Russia, right?

Just because Putin's party has been a strong force in Russia for a long time, does not mean they have outlawed other parties or are directly manipulating ballots in the voting booth.

Hitler was a dictator as there was no opposition in Germany and elections were not secret (you had to hand your ballot to the election official, so he could see you voted the right way).

China is a dicatorship as all parties except for the Communist Party have been outlawed... and there are no elections on a federal level in China.

etc.

You know, I still see no evidence this isn't all a big reality tv plot by Jews and the Globalists to correct their mistakes and fix the West. No one ever cared about France's president before but now he's gonna be one of the main characters.

>the EU literally armed and funded a pseudo coup in Ukraine
Absolutely bs. Why do Brits seriously believe their own tabloids?

Do you think Macron feels in charge?

>implying

I'm from Quebec.

Not the pic I meant to posted, but cool.

Putin is a dictator though in all but name, he has opponents killed, critics jailed and former KGB/FSB workers killed. We know because he's had them killed numerous times on our soil.

Idiot. That doesn't mean I dislike him, I'm all for Russians killing Russians but keep that shit contained in Russia, I prefer milk in my tea, not polonium.

>a few years
More like half a century. The last time they reached the second election was like 15 years ago, and they had about 18% back then

>BS
Fucking lel the BBC and others were in favour of Ukraine joining the EU so don't try to blame our media.

The EU funded the Euromaidan, this isn't open for discussion. You defend and admire Russia when it suits you and yet it's the Russians that have claimed this and you deny it? How convenient.
>Quebec
Oh the cucks that voted for Trudeau and now Macron? And you dare insult an Anglo? You dare, you really fucking dare? Also your French is terrible and your accents sound like an Israeli choking on razor blades whilst giving a blow job to a Dutch guy that is also choking on razor blades.

He's probably turned on from such a mature woman

>Putin is a dictator though in all but name
Not at all. this is complete bs.

>he has opponents killed
according to British tabloids...

>critics jailed
Criminals who evaded taxes were jailed. Of course, some of these criminals have turned out to be vocal critics... surprise!

> former KGB/FSB workers killed
citation needed

>We know because he's had them killed numerous times on our soil.
Citation needed.

>Idiot. That doesn't mean I dislike him, I'm all for Russians killing Russians but keep that shit contained in Russia, I prefer milk in my tea, not polonium.
Once again, you are believing your British propaganda. Facts are, your media is fucking manipulated. How come they never have any credible sources or evidence?