Stop being racist

Time to set the record straight. Blacks are more likely than whites to have experienced racism and racism has been identified as a stressor that puts minorities at risk for a number of health-related problems. Anger is an emotional consequence of blocked opportunities, interpersonal conflict, worry for other family members, and social exclusion that result from racism.
Blacks are angrier because of the experiences they have on a daily basis and because they lack effective ways of coping with it. Violence is higher with blacks, but it isn't because they're fucking black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubM4D3o5QCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dumb nigger.

Fuck off nigger

Not an argument, Cletus.

Interesting rationalizations you've got there. I'm sure you have plenty of data to back it up

Nigger

The word your looking for is 'lazy'.

If you wana look at blacks without 'racism' go look at africa they fuck up everything they have and blame someone else

I am sick of this rampant whitephobia and intolerance. White people as racists is a harmful bigoted stereotype that we should not stand for in 2017

Lol minority stress theory is bullshit fake science

Ok - so you are saying that if we turn into violence because we feel that someone has done us wrong, it is acceptable. Thanks user, will do.

>Violence is higher with blacks, but it isn't because they're fucking black.

Actually they are. Look at my country, at least Malay admit themselves lazy and they try to change it. I don't know why black blame white for their problems.

dont forget to sage the slide threads! fucking kikes get out

this!!!

if they dont like living in "bad opressive white country" they are free to live to their homeland africa, i wonder how of them will do that

>be me
>be white
>work as a dish washer in Phoenix, AZ
>all coworkers are lateenos
>suffer more anti-white racism than have ever doled out in life time

In my experience whites are the only group of people who are raised to be colorblind to skin and others are raised to be aware of race because whitey "knows nothing but hate for la raza".
Whites are the only people that eat their own when a fellow white is declared racist and other races are praised when condemning whites?
Whites are not the racists today minorities are. We can only be truly free to speak our minds as an user.

Blacks deserve racism. Blacks are subhuman trash. Africa is proof. Criminal statisic is proof. My own experience didnt show me anythink else than this: Blacks are lazy, overconfident and allways want to use racist card.

Kill them all.

Your flag looks like a buscuit

But seriously, fuck the assorted shitskin masses

>Violence is higher with blacks, but it isn't because they're fucking black.
Wrong. Within african genetics lies a higher frequency of possessing 2 repeating MOAO alleles. Blacks are violent because they're black. Not because of muh-racism, or muh-society, or whatever leftist garbage is being peddled these days. It's actual, factual science: Blacks are genetically predisposed to violence. Pic semi related, they're not even human.

Fuck off Nigger.

fuck niggers and fuck microaggressions

Kill yourself nigger

Stop being a nigger

why does nobody try rationalizing the "ugly virgin white male" epidemic and the discrimination they face as much as black discrimination? not trendy enough to actually try putting a stop to making more of pic related aka broad brushes for media agendas I guess.

Kill yourself Nicanor

Not a very convincing image. "WRONG" is not part of the wordplay so you can exchange it for any other adjective. Like "justified" or "a-okay".

Name one successful black country you nigger

>Blacks are angrier because of the experiences they have on a daily basis and because they lack effective ways of coping with it.

No, it's because they have incredibly low IQs and low frontal lobe activity, causing poor impulse control. They're also more likely to carry the MAOA "warrior" gene and have testosterone levels 19% higher than whites.

Go do some basic research you dumb fuck.

>I used to be this retarded

"T-the blacks have no choice but to be violent subhumans! Their lives are sooooo hard! :("

so fucking embarrassing.

epigenetics and behaviorism, asshole

>blacks more likely to experience racism
Well naturally they will if you redefine racism to specifically exclude the possibility of whites experiencing racism.
Also sage because you're a fag

In group preference is the only thing that will save Europeans.
There is a reason why it is so heavily attacked unlike any other group.

>race ISM
the racecard - brought to you by the
(((Frankfurt Academy))) since 1923

I can't be racist, I just hate you all.

>Blacks are more likely than whites to have experienced racism
That is complete bullshit. Racism against whites is everywhere, it's mainstream, it's become ingrained into all of the world's "cultures".
>emotional consequence of blocked opportunities, interpersonal conflict, worry for other family members, and social exclusion
Like not getting to steal my wallet or rape my wife? The only accurate comparison that can be made is some vagrant setting up camp in Bill Gates mansion without permission and crying "Classist" when he is physically removed. But no, I'm paying my taxes so Tyrone gets to smoke dope all day and fuck white women all night and I get to pay for it.

Yeah poor Blacks.

Fucking shitskin liar.

Get the fuck

I want you to go live in the slums, the ghetto or what any sane person would consider to be "the bad part of town" for, at most, one year. And then I want you to rethink your opinion on race.

>but not ALL blacks are niggers
Correct, that could be said for most things in life, but it doesn't boil down to the color of their skin, it boils down to their CULTURE. How they're raised, the crowds they surround themselves with, the media they ingest on a daily basis telling them that selling drugs and murdering their fellow man is totally a-okay. If we want to solve the nigger problem, that's what we need to focus on.

>if you're racist it hurts minorities
what a fucking joke dude my feelings have no effect on those useless fucks

Amen

but I identify as a racist
I was born like this and I cannot help it
You aren't a bigot are you user?

When this kike buzzword gets thrown at you, you know you are doing something right.

>can't get job because aggressive, unqualified cunt
>must be racism

Get more aggressive

Go fuck your self

Blacks are dumb and disgusting subhumans. This is a fact.

You didn't have an argument to begin with. You made a bunch of assertions with no evidence in that post.

Racism is just part of the grievance industry like islamophobia and anti semitism to beat ethnic europeans over the head with in order to secure more rights and money from under their noses