AUSPOL France is pathetic edition

>labor is officially racist for not including enough shit skins in their ad

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/labors-new-political-advert-has-been-slammed-for-being-racist/news-story/56e524cf813f7a98a25819a4550fbea4

>cow tits cocaine smuggler wants our tax payer dollars to defend her in Columbian court against her coke smuggling charge

news.com.au/national/crime/australia-steps-up-fight-against-imported-drugs/news-story/a3fc8356198fd0c712961b2ed72caa60

>police state AFP gets $321m funding boost to hire extra personnel

abc.net.au/news/story-streams/federal-budget-2017/2017-05-08/federal-budget-2017-afp-extra-funding-for-expansion/8504974

>Australia MUST allow shitskins from polynesia to immigrate once their shitty islands sink, says World Bank

theguardian.com/environment/2017/may/08/australia-and-nz-should-allow-open-migration-for-pacific-islanders-threatened-by-climate-says-report

>TPG capital offers to buy S M H, The Age and Domain - nobody cares as nobody reads that horseshit anyway

theage.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/tpg-moves-to-buy-fairfax-medias-publishing-and-property-arms--reports-20170507-gvzoz2.html

>cunt gets busted after dakking half a mil worth of ice in his jocks

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-08/man-faces-drug-charges-after-ice-found-in-underwear-at-airport/8506388

Last thread: Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

ldp.org.au/
ldp.org.au/policy/immigration/
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/04/aged-parents-of-migrants-to-get-access-to-five-year-australian-visas-for-10000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that first article
what the fuck

>Australia MUST allow shitskins from polynesia to immigrate once their shitty islands sink, says World Bank
Fuck that. Why can't SEA take them. Why's it always got to be us.

That means I'll get my inheritance faster!

Oh wait, damn.

reporting in to request more patriots who hate the nanny state or cunts who like trolling facebook.

we've been bringing the banter pretty hard for a month or so now but need more cunts

FORMER LABOR LEADER MARK LATHAM JOINS THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS, HAPPENING!

OH FUCK THIS IS BIG

>40 mins ago

cunt could of timed it a bit better so i could of added it to the op

I HATE AUS

Well I like you, my American friend. We've always been the best of friends and will continue to be till time ends.

Shit like this is what will wake up the normalfags surely.

Are your libdems as pathetic as ours?

Can someone give me a rundown on parties and how kiked they are?

I want to know which part will give back our freedom and remove pointless laws imposed on the citizens.

I guess we /LDP/ now? I thought Latho was really anti-gun though? Hopefully Leyonhjelm has convinced him to change his mind.

The libdems here are libertarians. Yours are like basic bitch centrists, right?

No our LDP are arnarcho capitalists

>I want to know which part will give back our freedom and remove pointless laws imposed on the citizens.
Only LDP basically. Maybe Shooters and Fishers, too. Labor and Liberal are nanny statists, and One Nation, while good on immigration, wants shit like identity cards.

No, ours have based Lionhelm who wants to give us our guns back and stop PC faggotry.

ldp.org.au/

One nation

Why are you in favor of medicare fraud?

Ahh ok, thanks.
I still can't believe we're not allowed to defend ourselves etc. here...

>give us our guns back and stop PC faggotry.
'bout time

>Identity Cards
What are we? Commies?

>Lou Richards is dead

Im sure we can make them fuck off to france or canada

>I am opposed to keeping a database of people eligible for medicare and instead, it should be given to anyone with no questions asked.

Because they can put them here and dumb assholes will attack the islanders instead of the banks pushing their immigration

We already have medicare cards. What's the difference?

We /LDP + AC/ with PHON attack dogs to kamikaze for a few elections until they collapse.

The only thing he really disagrees with platform wise is guns but fuck if he can bring some good media and some old labor supporters then all the better.

It doesn't have a photo, it might as well be plastic dog shit.
We're spending money to heal other people who don't even stick around to pay tax.

1. LDP
2. AC
3. ON
4. ??
THIRD LAST: GREENS
SECOND LAST: LIBERAL PARTY
LAST: LABOR

You're a retarded cunt.
PHON is the Macron. Green movement failed so they're going for the center.

PHON has never voted for anything good and votes for everything bad.

>ALA

You thinkin Xenophon or Pauline Hansons One Nation party mate?

Kirralee joined the AC, cunt.

I find Mark Lathams outsiders to be a headache to watch, it's really low level discourse.
It's like he's spent 5 minutes here, dunning kruger effect. It's all symptoms, no seeking the root cause.

Xenophon

Both are retards

Then just make it so that the person who is getting healthcare gives their citizenship number or something. Maybe even tax file number.

PHON = Pauline Hansons One Nation party

I agree hence attack dogs. LdP + AC = proper voting block.

Wow I guess that means it's a completely different party.
AC is there for one thing and one thing only. Encourage mass immigration and Israel.

Both of those are infinitely more valuable than a photo.

Whoops the right eye was messed up...

Our lib dems are fucking based.

I like them but they have some retarded immigration policies

their libdems want to cancel brexit

Latham is all too aware of his need to be a stereotype boomer faggot.
But he doesn't have much to lose anymore, so I think he should drop the act.
Look at Katter the other week, let it slip that he wants 'None of them here' and the media shit their collective dacks. But he's safe because his constituents know why they love him.
Latham is the same as long as he's not tied to a (((major news organisation)))

They are alright, but Leyonhelm goes out of his way to support jews.

holy fuck i didnt even realise

what the fuck, Borders are the only thing both major parties are relatively good on.

REEEE

I'm gonna use this as an emote on the Discord. Thanks cunt.

>labor is officially racist
and immediately caves to criticism, says we need moar diversity

that video of Katter was fucking gold

Pretty pathetic, imo.

Sure. Dunno what we should name it.
I was thinking Koalo or something.

I named it autistickoala, because that is what it is.

That's fine

Labor would be tolerable if they stopped trying to cater to millenials by being a lefty party, and stick to being a workers party.

you can be a workers party without being a leftist party. that'd be good

Labor will go the way of the greens in regards to social policy over the next decade or so, mark my words.

Make some more. Make an autistic croc, funnel web spider, red back spider, dingo, shark and snek. Thx.

Pretty funny that Albo had a cry over it. What a fucking loser.

Labour literally have the next election handed to them on a silver platter and theyre still somehow going to fuck it up

all they have to do is drop the PC shit and be for workers rights and they would genuinely be a decent option

how is leyonhjelm on immigration?

LibDems fall short on borders and immigration

The one fucking thing that is important

>spells "auspol" like a newfag/outsider
>links the normie discord

look i know we had general wars last couple weeks but i see why: these ops are fucking suspicious
probably just nu/pol/ shit still...

ldp.org.au/policy/immigration/

You decide. I rate 5/10

Let anyone in if they pay $50k cash

kek

Im not mad at that, shitskins cant afford that anyway

I like being able to type in "auspol" and find auspol. Dumb assholes think I'm going to come here and put "Sup Forums" into the search function

its just a place for him to chill until he launches his long awaited Fash Australia party

90% chance he's going to try and dox people

Gas yourself into oblivion

Don't worry. I just wanted to make a place where like minded Aussies can congregate.

>>labor is officially racist for not including enough shit skins in their ad
I saw this on kikebook, and then one guy commented on it wondering what the problem was since Aus is like ~80% white. Cue everyone else losing their shit at him

Exactly, focus on class issues, not race issues and you get a free fucking parliament

Im a one issue/donkey voter so it doesnt really affect me but it pisses me off

Whats wrong with their border policy? Restricted borders, restricted citizenship and cut off welfare whats not to lov.

yeah you're that normie melbourne gook right?
yeah nah you're right newfagmate

just saw this
we /LDP/ now
they should ditch reddit frog though

>Druggie bitch wants Australian Tax Payer's money
FUCK YOU.

I hope this cunt gets fist fucked by some brown shit smelling savage lesbo.

>normie melbourne
correct
>newfag gook
incorrect

White and been coming here since I was 14. I'm white.

>>Australia MUST allow shitskins from polynesia to immigrate once their shitty islands sink, says World Bank
Because Jews are determined to destroyed western and white nations and have us out bred and outnumbered in our own homes.

>cow tits cocaine smuggler
>cow tits

I demand photographic proof.

>cow tits cocaine smuggler wants our tax payer dollars to defend her in Columbian court against her coke smuggling charge
nah she's fucked, why spend money on her?

We're gonna need a bigger Nauru

Yeah it doesn't make sense. It's been the "in thing" to speak out against racism for too long.

>MARK LATHAM JOINS THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS
He has made a big mistake. He is a blood and guts populist at heart. Liberal Democrats is for cerebral autists, not real Aussies. Real Aussies will not vote for a libertarian autism platform.

>country is 90% white
>ads have to be half black

Not bad volume.
Would attend Pump class under at failed gym

>Cunt an heros on the train in the morningand Sydneytrains have fucking no clue what to do
>Mechanical failure in the afternoon
Why do I still fucking live in Sydney, why do I live in Australia.
I'm currently smushed against a train door.

Count yourself lucky. Been waiting for the bus home from the city for almost an hour now

BCC Brisbane Cunty Cunts

Use your elbows lad, that's what they're there for.

Do you know what station lad?

we could send them to hang out with the coons in the middle of the country

Sydney is fun for a visit but unless you're a clueless immigrant herding with others or very wealthy why the fuck would you?

What percentage of the carriage is white m8?

they can and will exploit policies like that. it is very very common for a group of EU backpackers to apply for work visas by each depositing the same cash each account when applying to meet the criteria.

and when they're here and broke they're selling drugs, doing cash in hand work on farms and shoplifting at Coles like a plague of locusts. i've seen it happen a thousand times.

>living in sydney

yeah i go to MQU and its nice not being in the city everyday, I genuinly like the city but i know id hate it if i was there all the time

The governments new policy allows people to come in if they pay $10k cash, as long as they have children here

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/04/aged-parents-of-migrants-to-get-access-to-five-year-australian-visas-for-10000

>people here still vote for the (((Liberals)))

wew lad

Take me in oh tender women.

>Boss wants to chat we me tomorrow
Looks like neet's back on the menu, boys

>tfw north qld and a 10min drive to work in the morning would be heavy traffic

I'm not voting for anyone until Tony is leader again

He's the ONLY monarchist in our fucking government. I hate the (((republicans))) so fucking much

Nar cunt he's gonna promote you because you're a hard working Aussie.