Women in combat

Why does Sup Forums think women should not be in the army?

Men are stronger
>implying physical strength matters when modern weapons shoot over 9000rpm
Women are too emotional for combat
>actually women are shown to do better in high stress situations and recent studies have shown that women are less likely to have PTSD

so why Sup Forums, why do you believe women cannot be good soliders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VGpLXlmZm0
youtube.com/watch?v=6DYQejO_wRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

only Sup Forums will look at accepted truths in our society and seek to reverse them to old, aged norms. that's why women aren't capable of things, because that's how it used to be. Don't look at the scores of successful women; just look at history.

fucking kill yourself

>>But I kinda want my mom to be dead, Australia. So no (You) to you.

Ebig

One man (like me) can impregnate a thousand wimin. So men are expendable.

I'd accept women in the military if it could be proved they had the warrior spirit. Sup Forums, have you ever known a woman who thirsted for blood and went into a frenzy at the thought of killing? I'm talking some real berserker shit. THAT'S the sort of woman I'd want in the military.

woman should only fight as a last resort, if the men of their country have failed them.

They all do when on period.

How about when lifting said weapon?

lol

Women should not be in the army because armies are expendable. The best thing a Woman can do for the army is raise the next generation of soldiers. Children who are raised by a happy, healthy mother will be better soldiers and more productive citizens overall. Gender roles whould be determined by what benefits society as a whole, rather than what individual members of that society happen to be good at.

Absolutely not. They are weak, fragile and have no place in the army. They're selfish. They're impossible.

But OP when you are expected to carry over 100+ pounds of gear physical strength does matter.
Also mixed squads are more likely to die because the males protect the females.

hey, how about making military qualifications be based on performance instead of guessing who can or can't do what?
Not every man is qualified for service, not every woman is unqualified for service. Why not have same standards and same tests and not worry about gender?

Only an idiot thinks the only thing the military does is fight. Soldiers cook fix cars build and fill paperwork. A lot of jobs for women to take.

>>implying physical strength matters when modern weapons shoot over 9000rpm
Actually yes it does when one is required to handle that weapon.

>>actually women are shown to do better in high stress situations and recent studies have shown that women are less likely to have PTSD
Giving birth shouldn't result in PTSD

>modern weapons shoot over 9000rpm
Modern weapons also weigh over 9000lb.
Army needs to march, run, dig latrines. Women are worse at these things.
Men have bigger, stronger bones, their blood clots faster, they heal faster. Basically every difference between men and women makes men better for being soldiers.

When the first Persian Gulf War was inevitable, all the female soldiers got pregnant and bailed out of the military. All the training, all the money spent on them and when the shtf, they cowardly bailed out. But, it sounds weird to call a woman a coward. That is the double standard we have. No shaming for women to be called cowards.

They are a distraction.

They will just get pregnant and cost a fortune when the shit hits the fan.

They simply don't have the stamina and upper body strength.

The US military studied this in depth - they did like a hundred tasks with co-ed teams and they underperformed in all but 1 or 2 the male teams... then they took this trove of information and completely disregarded it.

It's so utterly cookoo that I honestly think they are doing it only to drive conservative white men out of the military -- because they are afraid of them and don't want them having military training.

Nice sources :^)

According to actual combat troopers, women cannot, and do not preform up to Infantry standards.
And physical strength matters a lot, you fucking fat ass tub of lard. You ever been on a ruck march before?

Not that it matters, they just implemented the OPAT which is pretty much there to keep women out of combat arms.

kys

The frail chicks who join for the benefits but get preg right before deployment? No.
The dykes who took like a man, talk like a man, and can fight like a man? Sure.
I'm fine with them as my officers to a degree, but they shouldn't be in infantry or scouts.

Then the taxpayer probably payed a load of gibs for medical and childcare on top of it all

This. 20 mile marches with a 70 pound rucksack are outside their general abilities. I had to dissemble the main weapon on my Bradley single handedly, and it's no easy taking that shit apart. The barrel alone weighs 90 pounds.

If a woman can test and perform with equal standards, I'd consider her a comrade. Since the fucking feminists insisted woman be tested at lower standards, get the fuck off my battle field.

It just so happens that if we did that, 95%+ of the army would be male.

I served in the Army. Women do not belong in combat. Anyone who says otherwise is a egalitarian numale. Someone who never served in actual combat or was in a combat MOS.
And I don't give a fuck if they are a "warrior dike" who proved themselves. Traditional should supersede your egalitarian faggot feelings. Women in the Army are not women, they are fuck dolls, comfort girls, distractions.

Women weaken the military. I would go ahead and say that you should boycott the US military until they change their policy on women in combat arms. That this fuck hole country is not worth an once of blood. Let the women, faggots and Trannies do the dying for the kikes.

This immoral, communist ideal of women in combat is unforgivable.

Fuck equality, Fuck democracy and the constitution. And Fuck you.

Canada doesnt have an army. Stfu leaf before i wipe my maple syrup off my face with you.

women are weak, controlled by emotions instead of logic and pattern recognition, and generally pretty bad at everything they do

Theres an idea have them cook

>Men are stronger
>>implying physical strength matters when modern weapons shoot over 9000rpm
Modern warfare is more about cardio and endurance fitness than physical punching strength, although that definitely matters as well.

You are retarded.

You are part of the cancer collapsing society.

Back 2 reddit shill.

>Men are stronger
youtube.com/watch?v=9VGpLXlmZm0

when a man gets captured as a pow, he gets tortured, mutilated, electrocuted, starved, beaten, and tormented.

when a woman gets captured as a pow, she gets raped over and over by every single soldier on base.

i dont mean any disrespect to veterans, but I consider the second to be worse than the first.

fuck you

Do not reply to this copypasta.

:^)

Even if 1 in a thousand is capable -- they end up complaining that they aren't feeling comfortable.. then they have to start changing things to accommodate them... it takes a long, long time to build the culture and ways of doing things that is most effective... it all get altered as soon as women get involved

butthole

>no sources for any of this
Lovely. And if you think physical labor isn't needed in the military you're a complete moron whose never carried more than 10 pounds in his backpack for a day.
>he thinks we're basing it on history and not pure biology
Are you really so idiotic as to think the past holds nothing of value? Did you not stop to consider why women tend not to be put in the military? That maybe they just weren't suited for it?
You always try to say we're equal, when even in the very cells of our bodies show that this is not the case.

Yes you do and I enjoyed them along with the aussies. Great guys. We had a "Booze Around the World" party where we shipped alcohol to our base from out native countries (I cheated and got 2, one from USA and the other from my Norge). Canadians have some very fine selections desu.

:^)

Yo

you're worse than dark heart Alex Jones

Promise?

Women are generally better soldiers than Canadian men. So we agree there OP.

Weapons are heavy comrade.

>Last week I was giving a presentation about prosthetic limbs and girl asked who need it more, men or women?
>Didn't get that data but so since about 50% of amputations are due to traumatic injury its mostly men
>She replies "well women to go war to"
>mfw
>"well..." have to hold my tongue and not talk about my days in the army.
>Say that they mostly talk about Vietnam vets.

Women in the military were a mistake.

Women don't belong in the military at all. They bring drama along with their inferiority to men in combat.

But we live in a time where everyone is equal. I guess it's their turn to serve on the front lines.

Shit I have to do it

fug you

This bitch needs to reference AR 670-1 because her shit is ate up.

Lower muscle and bone density= 60% higher rate of injury and reduced carrying load.

Also, rape risk is a morale killer.

Yes sir

Do you have any stories of women in the military fucking it up?
I'm interested to hear

I like the Kurd women fighters too

@124613926

fuck you
>why do you believe women cannot be good soliders?
no one believes this , at least no one who knows what they're talking about . probably fat autistic misoginist civvies that never held a gun, knew a female soldier in a combat unit or fought side by side with one .

They don't think rationally. Why do you think men always tend to gain more power? maybe because they are more capable of it. Also women are an important resource. 1 man doesn't matter for the society since another man can breed his woman but if woman dies many white babies never pop into the existence.

This. Their fuck-fuck drama absolutely ruins unit cohesion. Im-fucking-possible to keep coworkers from dating each other and that bullshit spilling into the workplace. You go from having some retarded safety brief once a month to every other day about sexual assault and alcohol.

This is why, watch the video.

>First woman pilot crashes F-14

youtube.com/watch?v=6DYQejO_wRQ

They slow down whole troop movements (believe it or not, you still have to carry heavy equipment for long distances in modern combat) and have been shown according to Pentagon research to be less effective at actually killing the enemy (less accurate shooting and other lethality factors).
Lethality is the only thing that matters. Women should be able to and should join the military. But not for active combat nor any other position where they compromise lethality or are put in a position where they could be used as high value hostages.

Ugh

Coz They Should Be Giving Me & The Boyz SUCC

Women use their cunts to set men off against one-another. In a combat situation, where everyone is armed, the result is men murdering each other.

She is wearing a holy fuckton of makeup for being in BDUs.

I'm currently active duty Army and while most of the females are pieces of shit in my unit, it's not only limited to them. A good chunk of the men are turds too.

>have women soldiers
>they all panic and break down when shit gets a little rough
>get easily overpowered
>get easily kidnapped and made into POWs or hostages, forcing the MEN to go rescue them and put even more people in danger

>flag

nice bait tho

Irrelevant, small arms are no longer automatic, they are burst at most. And ammo is heavy.
>
>actually women are shown to do better in high stress situations and recent studies have shown that women are less likely to have PTSD
I have yet to see this, also it is likely they don't get ptsd because they don't see combat.

well the solution is painfully simple senpai, have certain physical standards for infantry and only allow those who pass them to be infantry . its literally way easier and simpler to have some fixed, known physical standards on the physical performance of your soldiers then doing all sorts of weird discrimination based on irrelevant things .
have a bunch of tests, pass them-you're in, cant pass them-you're out.

Because their fucking personal horseshit fucks up every devision they are in AND they will never be as strong as men. End of Fucking story cunts. Your military is only as strong as its weakest link, and a bunch of weak bitches helps NO ONE but the enemy.

>implying its bait
spoken by someone from a country that arbitrarily prohibits half its citizens the privilege of serving as infantrymen .

Except the men usually get chaptered out pronto for being failures, especially when it comes to pt and being a fat fuck. I hardly see women getting chaptered because they tend to go on permanent profile.

>be soldier
>on the front lines
>chaos
>trees exploding around me
>leg gets blown off
>can't run for cover
>comrades are all female
>none of them can lift me
>"lol sorry user"
>wtf
>die

Fuck off kike

When Persian Gulf one happened, a woman got the distinction for being the first female US POW. How she did that was by disregarding an order to stay out of a certain area. She went to that isolated area anyway where she fucked a nigger co-soldier. Both got captured by the Iraqis. The write up in People magazine made no mention of circumstances. Fake news is nothing going new from jewsmedia.

nigger

Women POW will be raped. Men, not so much.

>be soldier
>urban warfare
>building to building CQC
>comrades all female
>instantly overpowered by Vlads twice their size
>now it is me against one thousand Vlads
>Vlads gang rape and beat me to death

To be fair they'll just get their necks cut off.

Interesting theory. I also wonder this about the underfunding of the Canadian military and reserves in general as traditionally minded men are more likely to join th military when compared to progressives.

>Posting from a country that bravely occupies weak, poor, largely unarmed mudshits.

My granny would do well in your military, Shlomo.

And women pow can be impregnated after rape, with no option of abortion. Fun times.

you have obviously never served in any branch of the military.
>physical strength doesn't matter because muh guns
tell that to the guy who bled to death because the woman in his squad was too weak to carry him to safety

>9000 rpm
Stopped reading there. Seriously do you even try when you make this bait?

>be soldier
>blitzing enemy outpost
>forfreedom.jpeg
>comrades all female
>their cycles have synchronized
>"omg period cramps"
>they all fall down clutching their guts
>"omg girls its so bad"
>"does anybody have a tamp?!"
>wtf
>I am alone
>die

Please

I agree with the previously stated "men are more expendable" opinion. I'd rather have a society of women raising future generations than men, and one man can easily create many offspring in a short time.

I was giving you the benefit of doubt Schlomo
you disappoint me

It's about principle and gender roles you uncultured degenerate. Gender roles are real and every healthy culture enforces them. Pushing women into mens roles is entirely a symptom of cultural decay.

Fuck this. I'm taking this bait straight over to/k/. I'm hungry for (you)s

>be soldier
>entrenching battalion along front line
>digging foxholes
>comrades are all female
>dig foxholes alone because none of them can agree on what is the best way to dig a foxhole and "it's too hard anyway"
>enemy starts shelling us
>not enough foxholes
>"sorry user this ones full"
>wtf
>die

this hobbit knows the score

>with no option of abortion. Fun times.
I agree. Baby killing vermin.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

>When I look around the world today, the picture from the paper that comes to mind is: A woman's regiment in the Soviet Union in the sharpshooting! Or: A women's battalion of grenadiers in Spain! All I can say to the representatives of this type of female equality: I would not be a man if I wanted to tolerate such a thing. I experienced the war. I know how hard it is. I know how many men's nerves have been shattered by this war. I have often seen them return by the dozens, doddering, completely ruined and broken! The idea that a girl or a woman has to take it upon herself ...I could have no respect for the German men then!

gb2 your scooby snack m8
enjoy all the women in your country being weak,pathetic,entitled,spoiled shits because they never had to work hard, learn discipline and work ethic in the army.