i.imgur.com/ffwB7bF.jpg
>E Ghouta Qaboun Apr29
i.imgur.com/vgiVzRm.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May7
>sick gains east of Al-Seen
>N. Hama: SAA seizes Zilaqiat
>al-Qaboun: some rebels ask for evacuation agreement since E ghouta groups are fighting
>DeZ:IS offensive repelled bySAA
>1000+ HTS militants+families will depart frm Yarmouk Camp to Idlib, negotiations with IS militants ongoing
>HTS launches new offensive in SE Hama, NDF retreats several points near Al-Salamiyah
>Despite a safe zone in Daraa clashes erupted between SAA and FSA
>IS suicide bomber hits Kurdish convoy north of Raqqa, 20 dead, 10+ injured
>Tiger Forces deployed E. Aleppo
>FSA troops 70km south of Palmyra
>Amaq:IS raids US military base in Iraq

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlr_ddOSJSs
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/861365813684645889
video.web-news.ga/v/tli07052017.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=FqJwD35wWhY
russian.rt.com/world/news/387251-istochnik-vyvod-boevikov-iz-damaska
facefuck.com/miss.fadi7a/videos/1438231249556150/
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ6ZaAghVjE
youtube.com/user/militarymediasy/videos
twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/861458255159152640
rt.com/usa/387360-trump-counterterrorism-strategy-draft/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swadesh_list
twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/861522268677165056
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/861528664294514688
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/861535871887192065
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where is everyone?

Sleeping

>edition is in wrong field
shame on you

No experience

This general is a failure just like fascist Assad. Syria belongs to the chosen land.

>to the chosen land.
Finnland?

Best Korea

Based Poddubnyi (fuck who to write it?)
youtube.com/watch?v=vlr_ddOSJSs

Medpack?
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/861365813684645889

Ay Lads how goes your day
Cant wait for tomorrows parade

What parade lad?

>burger education

Red square

I thought he was talking about a Sri Lankan parade.

Really? VDV?

May 9th Victory Parade

VDV rush is best

Sounds like total bullshit that our resident swiss enjoys to meme about, like amphibious assault on maskanah...

what a fucking pidor
video.web-news.ga/v/tli07052017.mp4

At least you didn't {embed} {embed}. And you brought bread, thanks tovarisch.

Who ordered that assault? kek

fuck..what is that
PoW executions?
Sick Sub humans

lol wut?
that was a assualt??
why were they just on the ground with out cover???

They were approaching ISIS defensive positions, i have no clue what they were thinking...
youtube.com/watch?v=FqJwD35wWhY

Scenes showing the escape of the Syrian regime soldiers in the vicinity of the Altilila sanctuary east of Palmyra

>URGENT US artillery bombardment of white phosphorus shells targets the Musheirfa area and the Al Fateh district on the right side of Mosul

>Altilila sanctuary
I'm guessing it's al-talila, but what and where the heck is the sanctuary?

Man, that fucking vid made me question why we're even posting here...

First group greenbused from Damascus
russian.rt.com/world/news/387251-istochnik-vyvod-boevikov-iz-damaska

I got the translation from google. As a standalone word it translates to "Protected" not a fucking sanctuary, so maybe al tilal as a whole defense

Can an oldfag explain to me the origin of * ? See it occasionally k*rd, t*rk etc but only when describing nations around that part of the world

I see, yeah, probably just a defensive line in the al tilal area.

Meanwhile in Lebanon:
facefuck.com/miss.fadi7a/videos/1438231249556150/

It's anold t*rk/k*rd meme. They consider eachother so disgusting they have to censor the name of eachothers race.

In my opinion, they're one in the same so i use it for both.

bye bye

>k*rd
They had a forum when you would get banned for using the word "kurd" in one of your posts. therefore: k*rd

Does Assad know about this?! Why does the kurds do this to him after everything he has done for them?

A fate worse than death

He knows. He's preparing a fine barrel.

Always knew the kurds were the backstabbing kind

I swear, they're baking the bread with GMO flour to poison the children of Syria.

Where can I watch the latest battle footage? Thanks.

This channel among others:
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ6ZaAghVjE

youtube.com/user/militarymediasy/videos

Why are kurds considered bad?

They are called k*rds here, кyкapeкypды on 2ch and many more, but I don't get it why?

Because they have no culture, are larping as communists while being ultra-religious (almost all honor killings in europe are done by kurdish diaspora), are pretending that they are the origin of the whole ME, are the niggers of Turkey and will backstab their best friend if somebody promises them Kurdistan.

They are basically gypsies, except with illusions of grandness.

Because they tend to landgrab clay they weren't living on previously and "relocate" everyone who isn't a kurd from there. They're occupying 1/3 of syrian clay and claim to "deserve" more up to the coast. Also, they're die-hard US puppets.
There is a reason why everyone hates them in the middle-east. The hatred towards kurds among ME nations is so great, it should be considered as an unifying factor.

Fritzlbro, here's a link for your start page:

Calm your roleplaying Mehmet.

thic cock, his was killed by liberal-schizophrenic(nah, seriously that guy is Nikita Sadkov and he is mentally ill)

Press F to Pay Respects

And lets not forget that most of the territory Rojava claims is not even kurdish.

K*rds are not better than roaches.

sandniggers like ar*bs or t*rks butthurt about aryan indoeuropean kurds

>кyкapeкypды
My fucking sides!

Another point is the armenian and assyrian genocides that the k*rds are largely responsible for together with the t*rks. They live on formerly christian lands and thinks they have some kind of "right" to have more land even though they are filthy nomads.

Haven't been here for a while.
Someone give me a quick rundown. Are we winning?

Antioch shoulg go back to Syria and Kurds should be united

I prefer to use the Catalog and highlight it with a filter.

>Antioch should go back to Syria
Yep
>Kurds should be united
In T*rkey, yes.
They are just refugees that came to Syria from roachland in the 20's.

#Breaking #Trump set to authorize DOD to arm #YPG #SDF before #Erdogan visit.
>twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/861458255159152640
wew

Lmao could you imagine if they send TOW's and MANPADS.

>MANPADS
I really want to the circus between Turkey and the US.

see*

I'm more interested in WEBMs showing them in use, can't get enough of them.

It would kill off the relations between Turkey and US for good.

> invade another country as Refugees
> outbreed the locals
> locals relocate to other parts of the country, because they don't want to live with them
> use political instability to claim own country with three times the size of what you occupied.
And some people really wonder why nobody likes refugees.

Really reminds me of Europe and America right now.

>Be home
>open the door
>do what?

Ask where the rubles he promised me for shilling online are.

There would be a k*rd genocide they said.
The US would be cucked they said.
Why are LARPing t*rks so pathetic, /sg/?

I first posted this map of Syria on /pol several months ago. It shows the future of the country: it will become a Balkanized set of vassal states. Russia will become the sponsor of a much smaller Alawite rump-state, which will allow it to keep it's naval base and a military presence in the middle east. America will take over the northeast and south as part of the buildup to a war against ISIS.

It is my belief that Russia and the US coordinated this whole conflict, along with their masters the kikes, in order to cut Syria into pieces and ultimately pave the way for greater Israel. The kike media have suckered everyone into believing in the greatest performance of all time: the supposed "cold" conflict between Russia and America. The truth is these nations have ALWAYS cooperated with each other and with the Jews.

Exactly 100 years ago today, the USA officially entered WW1. On the side of, you guessed it, RUSSIA and THE JEWS! Just before the war started in Europe, the USA became wholly enslaved to the new Jewish Federal Reserve system. By the time the war was over, the Russians would end up taken over by Marxist communism. The kike agenda was again furthered in WW2, when the Jews sent their vassals the USA and USSR to carve Germany apart. Only this time, they made sure to get the Palestine territory.

Now, for the THIRD fucking time, the kikes are having their bitches, Russia and America, put on a big show, huff and puff at each other and the rest of the world, but ultimately only gain any territory and power for THE KIKES.

Mark my words, a deal will get struck where Russia and the USA drop the facade and form an alliance in an apparent attempt to oust ISIS. They'll be the new Hitler. This will, in truth, be a kike landgrab where greater Israel gets ready to assume overt control of the goy. WWIII will be triggered by the escalation of this initial conflict.

>belgium banned halal and kosher slaughtering
feels good man

#winning

They will genocide everyone in the blue zones wont they?

How long until the FSA starts making demands and ambushing Belgian soldiers?

Fråga henne.

rt.com/usa/387360-trump-counterterrorism-strategy-draft/

>Treasure
What did he mean by this?

>it will become a Balkanized set of vassal states
(x) doubt.jpg
Ebin memes will happen, I'm just hoping that some kurds will take Onur as a POW
Your post was not negative enough towards monobrow mountainroaches, this must mean you're a kurdish zionist feminist terrorist.
*hides roach antenna*
i'm a arab nationalist , i support syria, don't you support President Assad?
:^)

>WWIII will be triggered by the escalation of this initial conflict.
If Russia and USA are allied, who will fight in the war? world vs India & Chyna?
If jews control Russia, USA, the middle east and Europe, how come they don't control Chyna (communist) and India (british control).

He means we will soon be hiring pirates to do the fighting for us.

>Mark my words, a deal will get struck where Russia and the USA drop the facade and form an alliance in an apparent attempt to oust ISIS. They'll be the new Hitler.
WE WUZ NAZIS AND SHEEEEIT?

I'm going to syria as soon as the war ends just to piss on isis and marine corpses

Why is russian so similair to croatian?
>Пepвaя гpyппa бoeвикoв и члeнoв их ceмeй нaчaлa выхoдить из квapтaлa Бapзe в Дaмacкe в cтopoнy Идлибa в paмкaх дocтигнyтых coглaшeний мeждy пpaвитeльcтвoм Cиpии и pядoм вoopyжённых гpyппиpoвoк.
Prva grupa bojovnika i članova njihovih (semey) počela ishoditi iz kvarta Barze u Damasku u stranu Idliba u rami postignutog usuglašenja između upraviteljstva Sirije i reda naoružanih grupa

Prva grupa vojnika i članova njihovih obitelji je počela izlaziti iz kvarta Barze u Damasku prema Idlibu u okviru postignutog dogovora između vlade Sirije i niza naoružanih grupa

First is direct translation word by word. Its not in spirit of croatian language and sounds very unusual and archaic (problematic words are ishoditi, rama, upraviteljstvo, we can understand them but we wouldnt use them), but anyone here would understand it without problem, except the word semey which i guess is family (familija, obitelj, porodica) but you can get that from context, and second one is how it would look in standard croatian

>buses arent green
NOOOOOOOO, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG SAA

>Why is russian so similair to croatian?
Same root

>Why are kurds considered bad?

I dunno, they just happen to claim territory from turkey and syria and iran and iraq or basically everyone in the middle east minus israel and saudi arabia.

>Why is russian so similair to croatian

we are slavic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swadesh_list

why is your squat so famous?

Syria: "We do not accept a role for the United Nations or international forces to monitor the agreement," FM Walid Muallem says
>twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/861522268677165056

Based Tu-95MS bombers.

It's a great idea for fuel economy to use propeller airplanes.
Jet engine is faster, and reach longer range in 1 hour. But for the fuel cost of that same hour, a propel engine plane can fly for 40 hours.
Make it as cheap as possible to destroy the goatfuckers, make their lives as low value as possible.

Yes
Is it short enough?

Seeing as we can almost understand each other without translation, i feel sorry we are drooling all over EU and NATO so much. Negative sentiment towards Russia here stems from your relationship with Serbia actually, not because you did something wrong to us. People here reason "they are orthodox, same as people who did bad things to us. Also they support people who did bad things to us, therefore they are bad" I know its retarded and doesnt make sense, our relation should be based exclusively on mutual arrangements, not on some 3rd party, but thats how it is.

Also never heard of Swadesh list, but seems interesting. If i had time, i'd write full list here so it can be compared to russian, but i have college stuff to do ;_;

>we can almost understand each other without translation
Yes. But there are some false friends. I was in Prague about 10 days after 6 days I understand almost everything

Syrian Army has fire control over Baghdad-Palmyra road
>twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/861528664294514688

Looks like OP has joined the fight against Assad

Hoholmaps jihadmin denial status: Over

>how to take a screenshot
>is assad a baker

Quality OP.

Syria FM, al-Moualem, says Kurdish fight vs Islamic State legitimate
>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/861535871887192065
Where is the roach diaspora when you need him

some fucking russian pieces of shit are planning to commemorate victory day in HKI tomorrow with a march. STALIN KAPUT