How Sweden Embraced Terrorism

TFW a fucking Bosnian cares more about Sweden than fucking Swedes.

youtube.com/watch?v=z91P_9lwoJs

Other urls found in this thread:

inconvenienthistory.com/6/3/3331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course he cares about Sweden. He knows that he's genetically inferior roach and doesn't want to go back

>holocaust

no

That guy is a Russian shill though.

>Right-wing views
>HE'S A PUTINBOT
Loving your people and hating Russians are not mutually exclusive

He's not "right-wing views". He's anti-immigration (except from his piece of shit country) and uses it as a platform to hate Sweden and Swedish culture. He has previously said that he doesn't like SD because "they are too extreme", and he more often than not claims that Sweden should get rid of its military because there is no real threat from Russia.

Loving your people and hating Russians are not mutually exclusive, no. But in this case the guy loves Russia, and whether he actually likes Sweden at all is up to debate.

>uses it as a platform to hate Sweden and Swedish culture
Well, it is you and your conformist culture that are at fault for all this.

Foreigners care more about Sweden, now they feel guilty they are in Sweden, since there are way too many migrants and they ruined their host. Of course you can't expect from local Swedes to have any balls, they will continue to pray for change to happen from sky with new election when they clearly know every news channel and political party is clearly long by now under control of the billionaires who want Sweden to go into this direction it is going. Sure you might not agree with the guy on everything, but at least he has the balls to speak, but really they should be going on street besides speaking, masses of people should do that, only this way Sweden can shows they really want change.

bosnian*

nvm, didnt read thread. either way hes an atheist and hold some pretty cringey views on society. should not be given much attention here.

Could a Swedeposter help me with an English > Swedish translation please?

He is a civic nationalist bosnian kike

swedes deserve what they get

>weak civiliaztions must die

This desu. I'm getting pretty tired of supposedly red-pilled youtubers using much 6 gorillion as an argument. Sargon has done the same shit.

>much
muh*

>he fell for the holocaust conspiracy conspiracy theory
Holocaust denial is a meme created by the establishment to nullify otherwise legitimate critique against the same establishment. And you fell for it.

Talking openly and directly against Jews is illegal on YouTube and it's also illegal to deny holocaust in many EU countries, but not in Sweden.

Bingo, it's cringe as fuck

>Swedish culture
>dirty vikings
>dirty Karls
>dirty Cucks

nothing to love there

Fuck off. The holocaust makes no sense, just like your post. inconvenienthistory.com/6/3/3331

Very true, and I completely understand that. But they don't have to talk about it, especially when the video is not about the holocaust to begin with.

Taking holocaust points and blaming Communism is the most universal things among alt-right, this is why nothing will ever get fixed. You have to name them, those who are pro-migration, those who written pro-immigration laws. Talking about political parties and what they say is pointless, we just need to look at immigration laws and see who's signature is under it. So what will we find? We will find the law was made in 50ies and singed by conservative politician who wanted cheap labor for international companies. What we live now is only the consequences of past greedy actions.

The only thing Yugos iseljenik's care about is gibs and feeling stronk about the issues of other countries while doing everything in their power to avoid going back to their own.

God I love him. He always has facts to prove his point and the more ridiculous videos are amazing

Its kinda obvious that he will care about Sweden considering that if Sweden falls he has nowhere to go. It doesn't matter that he is Bosnian because he probably doesn't know the language or the culture.

As far as im aware he does, I remember that he mentioned that he needed to learn Swedish after migrating to Sweden as a child.

He's a Bosnian muslim that hates Serbs and cries about muh genocide...

He's message is correct though, and its what Sup Forums gets wrong with trying to "redpill" people, we need to spread "awareness" not infographs that dump tons of info on people. Show people information and a caption, message or something rather that awakens common sense (or in this day and age "racism") to get them to realize what they are thinking isn't helping anyone but the terrorists.

I was watching that fag some while back, he actually said he is not against immigration or barely even right-wing, just supports limiting the immigration and he has some problems with religion or something.

This would be same as me going to USA and starting to preach to americans how I wanna close down immigration from eastern europe because I wanna be the honorary eastern european that could be viewed as exotic.

no its not. its always been about watching the world burn.

are bosnians considered white even though they are muslim?

You tell me