I don't want to be redpilled anymore!

I took a lot of redpills during 2015, became aware of race, ZOG and their destruction of white man by democracy and feminism. Also the fact that Hitler did nothing wrong.

But right now I'm starting to build up a lot of friendships, been dating severak girls, being invited to parties, taking up studies at the university. Really been getting a taste of that good normie life. But I feel like shit, I always have to play this normie roleplay all the fucking time. I want to be a normie again for real so I can enjoy this life in a genuine way. I want to be bluepilled again, please Sup Forums, let me go back!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPm1ru5Zxl0
youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feliks_Koneczny
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=LJUlf2-XSZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i set you free
go, sven

I will help you because I am a normie. You have to realize. Race doesnt exist. Its a construct. Everyone is family. God is real. Free will is a test. The teacher is silent during the test. Dont hate thy neighbor. Love no matter what and death can never defeat you.

>He hasn't taken the Khomeini Pill.
You were never RedPilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=mPm1ru5Zxl0

>Severak

Destroy Zionism

The redpill is all memes from Sup Forums circa 2007 run into the ground.

You actually believe the dumb bullshit on this board? Just live a normal life, and be a decent person. Your political views don't matter if you do that.

several*

>race is a construct
Yea by thousands of year of Darwinism you dumb nigger. Embrace your biology

You just ate all the shit Sup Forums shoved down your throat and complain now that your life is shit.

Holy fuck you are retarded. Try to think for yourself once in a while

Yes I believe in the most of the stuff on this board. As I said I have taken the redpill.

Embrace the truth burger

>I took a lot of redpills during 2015, became aware of race, ZOG and their destruction of white man by democracy and feminism. Also the fact that Hitler did nothing wrong.
Nah you bluepilled as fuck , its just that you are teenage stupid little spoiled richshit

The redpill doesn't exist. It's just a joke. It's literally decade old Sup Forums memes.

Saying hitler did nothing wrong, saying racist shit, all of it. Then some retarded people thought that it was true. This picture is a prime example for chan culture.

There's no redpill, there's no bluepill. There's just you, your actual life, and the very real people in it. Don't be an idiot.

Blanda up! Race is just a social construct after all fellow white goy-errr guy
Go back to plebbit. Why do all of you faggots space your sentences? You arbitrarily space your posts to make it seem smarter because you're such retarded cum guzzlers.

Sorry

About

That

that's really sad

I hope you're like 17 or something and grow out of it

their genes be acting like we just entered the worst ice age yet.

>I don't want to be redpilled anymore!

You can't unswallow the red-pill, you colossal faggot.

Go back to plebbit queermo

>Implying you can't have these ideas & be a normie
Just do whatever, people will naturally be around you because of your ideas or despite them. Nothing wrong with lamenting how oogaboogas treat us whities bad cuz dey waz slaves n shiet. (We wuz slaves n sheet 2 btw).
Just don't sperg out autism style about it & people won't sperg their emotions onto you.

>he think race is about skin color

go to your doctor and ask for white pills

Same, brother.

Tunisia-user, what's up with Pakistan?
Is Pakistan close to the Resistance Axis?
Why is Pakistan such a target for US drone bombings?

What about Zimbabwe?
Eritrea?

>

gag gift idea: two bottles: redpills bluepills, keep on your desk at work, or pass around before meetings

You knew the consequences when you took the pills, there is no going back. All you can do now is have friends and family take the pills you took and hope you don't get branded a racist bigot.

Take the religious pill and return to the Eden.

Identity Crisis- Passion for Truth Ministries
>youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g

>normie role play

Yeah you're fucked. Some day you will go insane inside your mind acting like someone you're not, alcohol usually triggered it for me, then comes isolation followed by acceptance. You're on this ride now.

Learn to enjoy it. Embrace your inner degenerate. while being free of any desire. Have fun, goy.
That said, clean up the parts that will fuck you up long term like marrying a total cuntbag or trusting the banks.

A man that doesn't want to think is a coward, you would be better off dead; waste of oxygen.

How the hell does this guy type with his hands all clasped together?

You just move up the natural ladder to Libertarianism. Take the next pill. The cycle continues.

The Hitler adoration thing is just a reactionary force to counter the SJWs. You yourself need to see further than that. Once you aren't an edgy teenager any more and get your shit together, you'll find out there is only one system that makes sense. And that is the free market.

PS. Taxation is theft.

Cults indoctrinate you into believing the outgroup doesn't see a truth you see. They also prepare you for a completely normal emotional response to irrational hurtful claims, by recontextualizing them as hostility to the truth.
You have to realize that theese truths you have been told are not actually truths. They are a bunch of unrelated superficial inconsistencies and lies strung together into a new worldview to ensnare you. The way you deprogramm yourself is by seeking out what the people you disagree with actually believe from the source, instead of fighting the caricaturs perpetuated by your ingroups sanctioned channels.
Leave Sup Forums and see what people actually think

>I want to be bluepilled again,
Nice flag

As is predictable, Sup Forums stops responding to a thread as soon as information comes along that actuals endangers their worldview.

You can never enjoy being a degenerate again since you now destroy your inner moral integrity every time you do it. Your honor is hurt when there is no congruence between your principles and your actions. You will feel like shit. Depressed. Weak-willed and weak-spirited.

Once you are redpilled, to achieve congruence between principle and action you have to either embrace evil and follow Satan and materialism like Jews or face your own degeneracy with self-honesty and start taking measures to counter it.

Sup Forums has no response to this

To be fair m8,
>I believe in the most of the stuff on this board

could be interpreted to cover a wide range of beliefs. Personally I think it goes without saying that flat Earth and reptilians are a subtle mix of mainly satire, some disinformation, and some newfags getting the wrong end of the stick about what a redpill is. The rest of the board is sprinkled with a lot of bait which is often both ironically and unironically seen as shilling. People are even baited by poor quality arguments that are actually in line with the general conclusions that most of Sup Forums agree on. I'm convinced sometimes this is actually deliberate and some good goys out there are sometimes trying to make people understand how to see bad logic and correct it. This is the unique thing about Sup Forums, being right is the ultimate goal and everything else is secondary. That means that when the information from the world that feeds into this board is complicated, conflicting, and often deliberately scrambled, the view of Sup Forums will by definition reflect that.

tl;dr I believe a lot of stuff here while knowing much is bollocks and optimistically thinking others can also view time spent here as time spent on a critical thinking assault course in the gym of logic at on autism campus, NEET University.

and you're swedish.. You're not redpilled you're just hit by reality.

They are trying to ignore and burrie this because they are scared it will set some of the people the indoctrinated on the path to liberate themselves from it

Its true that there are people here who get way too into it and that the kinds of human behaviors that are used to manipulate and warp a worldview can be seen. But that doesn't in itself invalidate the theories on here which actually do have hard evidence backing them up. Your task while browsing is to work out what is and isn't bullshit. While doing this you don't have to be a cult follower of conspiracies to see that something is wrong, and most people are either unaware or unconcerned by it. Is that so delusional?

Gas yourself Ahmed

Trust me you dont want to be normie man.
These redpills took a toll on me, but when I emerged I had alot more confidence than I ever have before. Its this feeling like I know something everyone else doesnt.
Things that used to bother me before now just seem totally not worth worrying about. It also lets you see for real what a joke most people's lives are.
I am never nervous around roasties anymore either, I dont care about them

Of course there are things that are wrong with this world but the evidence on this board amounts to anecdotes curated in such a way to make a particular group look bad, and then counting on confirmation bias. It is not actually evidence but a constructed view of the world, designed to mislead you.

Wish more people would fucking realize this shit when they get too deep into "race realism" and the Jewish conspiracy theory.
>Is what I'm reading possibly retarded as fuck?

Stop replying to yourself you fucking pussy. How arrogant can you be

I don't know if this is an ironic attempt at being funny or a genuine attempt to fight a percieved threat, but either way, it's a failure.

Just a construct.

No worries.

It is normal to try to ignore information that challenges your worldview. It is also normal to feel threatened once ignoring doesn't work.
I'm not trying to convince anybady here. I just want to plant the seed that will allow some people to free themselves with their own strength.

There is no going back.

How long have you been here? No aggression just curious. See my post here .
Most of this board is not exactly intelligent discussion. But there are pearls to be found occasionally among the international bantz. There will be threads with links to actual documented evidence, actual statistical records, historian accounts etc. You just need to keep a sharp eye out and filter out retarded worldviews that you've seen no convincing evidence for. Lurk long enough and there is good stuff now and then.

I've come here off and one for a couple of years. /new/ didn't exist anymore but consepts like alt-right and Trump were a long way off when I first visited (note how I didn't say joined)
I like to keep comming back, among other reasons to make sure I'm not falling for the same kind of tricks when perpetuated by some other kind of ideology and to strengthen my debate skills when I find someone who is actually willing to bring counter-arguments to my beliefs instead of just name calling.
I have seen that statistical information, but if you look into them they are still cherry-picked out-of-context particular statistics curated to reinforce a worldview. They are details built to reinforce a particular structure. they are rarely trying to highlight any root causes.

based germoney

thank you, I try :)

I have to leave now. I just point this out to make sure failure to respond to any post made after this one isn't misinterpreted by people as inabillity to respond to the claims.

Look at the cucks

I'm about the same. I came to it already having reached probably 80% of my worldview. Adam Curtis was my first redpill when I watched 'The Trap,' and the illusion of the world and how precarious things are right now became clear. If you've not seen it, its an excellent series with a very neutral (if slightly unsettling) narrative of the last 50 years, and is full of good references if you have a browser open to fact check. After that I found Sup Forums and found it shared a lot of my own conclusions. The world suddenly stopped making no sense. The utter bemusement that comes with trying to understand political decisions based on what politicians say to the public? That disappeared. I even started to look at information which I'd been uncomfortable with and previously ignored on immigration and the importance of culture. It doesn't take much cherrypicking to point out a disparity in crime figures based on race. Then I took a deep breath and looked at 9/11. Picking apart the bullshit wasn't as hard as it might have been since I have a mechanical engineering degree and am studying for my PhD so have a decent working understanding of structural design, heat transfer, and metallurgy. It was a hard pill to swallow but even that does have the evidence if you actually go and find it. I understand the point you're making that all evidence can be aligned in the right way to show whatever you want and this is the trap people here fall into (and they do), but some evidence, does actually confirm things better than an official story.

It's mainly entertainment though, it's just better than the equally and oppositely politicised shit on the telly.

Well, the truth is relative concept. On the other hand fact is objective, matter. Recently lot's of people have been blurring the line for different political agendas. Anyways, there is a lot of factual information in /pol and one should make one own conclusions based on them. If you don't want to think about it just shut it down for a while and let it come out occasionally, at least that's what works for me compartmentalization.
Problem is that in world of information many people tend to be selective about information they pick in all political spectrums.
Anyways, race is true, as biologically we are not equal, but it would be foolish to go to crude simplification that because one aspect of one race is better than the other other race isn't good at other things, in the end we are all humans.
>curated to reinforce a worldview
But how do you know if information is curated or not? It's all relative but we can observe certain facts we can all agree upon or at least reach staggering consensus.

>Adam Curtis "The Trap"
it looks neat I bookmarked it thx

>But how do you know if information is curated or not? It's all relative but we can observe certain facts we can all agree upon or at least reach staggering consensus.
Exactly this. If each piece of evidence (even circumstantial) is actually credible and appropriate, then when it becomes overwhelming it becomes hard to brush it off as deliberately curated.

There is a fundamental difference between pointing out the number of moles on the popes thumb is satanic or whatever, than seeing inconsistencies and common themes popping up around Sandy Hook for instance.

Thank you btw for Adam Curtis The Trap documentary, very interesting thus far. But gotten few minutes through first episode so too early to tell, but thus far it looks promising.
There is interesting Polish social scientist and historian en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feliks_Koneczny too bad not many of his works haven't been translated very interesting red pill for us Poles.

That makes me happy. You won't regret it.

All his other series kind of elaborate on certain aspects of the themes in The Trap in my opinion.

It's fine OP: I'll help you. I havn't given up my normie life, and I'm doing fine.

Let's start with Race.
Race exists but doesn't translate genetically.
People tend to mix up "race" and "species".
We all are from the human species.
So, the chances of being similar genetically to someone doesn't correlate geographically.
You neighboor's DNA has the same chances than a random nigger's DNA to be close to yours. Race is not a social construct, it's Darwinism, but it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of nature (and DNA).

>ZOG
>Hitler did nothing wrong
I won't go into this. It's like "debating the non-existence of God", it's useless, especially here in the stronghold of anti-semitism.

>Feminism
Feminism in the Western World has been achieved for quite a while.
You have to make it clear it's "New Wave Feminism" aka Regresivism you're talking about.
Just talk about sexual equality being an ideal, it's a Utopia. Women and Men are born different, and make them equal is "in principle" and not "in reality".
Things like the "Women are Wonderful effect" are a direct example that women are better percieved in general.

So, in the end, when it comes to your opinions: base them on facts, not on the random shitposts Sup Forums spews every other day of the week.

Stereotypes are mostly real. You can see redditors trying to convince themselves that it's not the truth that Sup Forums focuses on, and yet they fail time and time again. Accept the fact that being redpilled isn't a nice thing, but it's a' necessary thing. If you can't accept it then you can fuck right off and live your happy youthful life

>i bought into Sup Forumss autistic hivemind shit
>now i'm unhappy via cognitive dissonance

how unexpected

Holy shit, how stupid are you, and what do you get paid for posting here? You're LITERALLY spreading a Jew meme and even I don't fully buy the ZOG shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

I remember when the change started, you'd post something funny about hitler etc and suddenly the thread would fill up with natsoc retards.

Sadly they never left

Thanks for articulating this so well

For me it was the reverse- I wasn't able to explain things I saw in life with the theories and "common sense" of the mainstream society.

Upon searching, I discovered many of the "redpills" here not only explained, but predicted things in life.

In my experience, the only emotional response comes from people who want to look at things as they want them to be, not how they are.

Separate yourself from emotional attachment to fantasy narratives that don't exist, and gaze upon "the desert of the real".

That is the essence of redpill.

>You neighboor's DNA has the same chances than a random nigger's DNA to be close to yours.
Even if that's true, a nigger has a higher chance of being stupid, violent and just an ugly useless piece of shit.

This is such deceiving Jewish arguing, race is not about who has the most hydrogen and carbon atoms following a certain pattern in their DNA. It's so fucking simple: do people with ancestors from the same area share certain traits and do these traits correlate with other racial characteristics? YES. End of fucking story, you nigger.

Cheers will take a look. Went to Poland with gf a few weeks back it'd be fun to take a Polish redpill. He sounds in a similar vein to Oswald Spengler.

You need to save your country faggot

you cannot go back

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

Nah, I pay with my own time being here.

And the reason I am here in the first place, is to challenge my worldview.

I have to say, this article is a great read. But after reading the whole thing, I don't feel like it has a definite conclusion.

If you have more, about this, or another red-pilled subject, please do.
I didn't come here with a closed mind. I'm very open to your arguments on all of this.

Sorry for sperging out then. You won't find any official definitive conclusion on race. But think about it, Euros and niggers are removed 50-80 thousand years in evolution, niggers are the only race without neanderthal DNA, different races obviously look different from each other and have correlating physical features, how on earth could it be that this process has somehow stopped at the neck, and our brains are the same?

Niggers do worse on IQ tests, SAT scores even when controlling for socio-economic factors.

"The melting pot" is a Jewish meme. "A nigger is as close to you genetically as your neighbor" is a Jewish meme. Multiculturalism is a Jewish meme. The 1965 immigration act that made USA the shithole it is today was pushed by Jews.

I don't have a document of redpilled links with me right now, but if you go to the description in Black Pigeon's "Race and IQ" video he has cited all his sources and I remember it was great stuff.

You do realize that Sup Forums is joking, right?

>The way you deprogramm yourself is by seeking out what the people you disagree with actually believe from the source, instead of fighting the caricaturs perpetuated by your ingroups sanctioned channels.
I've been doing this for years. In fact, this is how I ended up here in the first place, and I still debate people with people who disagree with me, they just aren't convincing.

It has led me to believe the only cult is what *you* believe is the truth, not the other way around.

What do you call it when you're born redpilled?

>redpilled
>Sweden

What? You were not redpilled in the first place, your people is allergic to redpills.

Also let me add, and I know you didn't want to get into the Jew stuff so I'm sorry for sperging, but I do know the whole "Jews want to exterminate the white race" sounds absolutely insane and makes no sense... at first.

There's nothing illogical about banker Jews wanting more people to come in now that all whites are pretty much as drowned in debt as they can. It's not illogical that they want to remove the only race that has ever threatened Jews position as top dog. It's not that illogical to want revenge on the race that has pwned them 100+ times and almost eradicating their people completely.

You've seen Barbara Spectre and Gregor Gysi right?

youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=LJUlf2-XSZw

Quotes like pic related seemed utterly insane to me 3 years ago, now I'm convinced they were right.

No problem, will do. I'll look into this.

>Niggers do worse on IQ tests, SAT scores even when controlling for socio-economic factors.
Yeah, I knew about that one. Then again, asians are even better than caucasians at IQ tests and other intellectual things.

And I tend to think this is a reccuring pattern. For example, Russians are some, if not the best at Chess.

>Multiculturalism is a Jewish meme
Totally agree

And the last thing I want to ask then, so I can "kinda" settle this n my head:
What do you make of the "african origin of the human species".
The accepted narrative is that all human DNA can be traced back to a single african tribe some 100 000 years ago.

Aren't we all highly evolved niggers then?

I'll check it out. Thanks!

>Aren't we all highly evolved niggers then?
Yeah, pretty much. This is why I think the "we're all Africans" is so stupid, because if you think about it critically, what they're really saying is "we all descend from Africa, but everyone other than niggers got out of there and thus evolved to look different, and probably behave different".

True.
Thanks for the interesting exchange.

I'll go and look at those red pilled vids.
See you around!

he looks like gordon ramsay