"This imponderable threat, this threat, will be a fact of daily life in the coming years."

>"This imponderable threat, this threat, will be a fact of daily life in the coming years."

This is the future you chose, France.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3929942/Sting-arrives-Paris-wife-Trudie-Styler-gears-open-Bataclan-concert-hall-anniversary-horrific-terror-attack-killed-90.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The amount of terrorist attacks france has had over the past few years, hundreds dead, hundreds of families destroyed.
And you don't elect the person who is going to combat it.
There is nothing more important than the safety of your people.

And
>Sadiq Khan: London mayor says terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city

Depends whether they mean it's unrealistic to think attacks won't happen or that we should get used to it and accept getting blown up on the bus as normal.

What about feelings tho?

t. leftist retards

But that's the truth. There's a threat and it won't disappear overnight.
Of course he's gonna fight terrorism. Are you retarded?

You're a retard, it's not about that

but fight it how tho?
more of the same strategy that got you nice, bataclan, charlie...?

A shame you weren't one of the victims.

picked up a french hitchiker cuck, he blamed everything on french colonialism too. Europe is lost.

Let me guess, you have no idea what Le Pen would have said

RIP France!

And I never had a chance to visit you in this lifetime, while you still resembled your classic beauty.

What a shame.

i hate you all

Please nuke us already ,I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

At least he's not lying and saying that he will magically fix everything.

Fortunately I visited France a few years ago before things got this bad. Even then it was somewhat uncomfortable walking out at night because they were so many Muzzies around. Never can be sure you will not be the next to be culturally enriched. It will only get worse. And of course this cuck king wants to normalize it.
Le Pen would have likely said something along the lines "it will be eradicated". But no, this joker wants to frame it as the new normal.
And dumbasses like are happy to oblige.

_a fucking cuck_

All I want is a time machine so I can go look at the sad future of Europe and come back and laugh at every pro-EU poster I see with no reservations whatsoever.

Are you really that dense?

now this is a good cuck
there's ways to fight it, he just doesn't have the slightest intention to do them
conceding the fact like that is like saying
>i don't care if you live or die
to his compatriots

that's his campaign platform

How does one defend this?

Yeah he'll probably go the Merkel route of doing that though.

It'd be poetic justice if it were just left-wing cucks who get blown up.

meant for

No. Stand and fight froggie.

In his defense someone told me to read the full quote, all he adds is his condolences.

I'm not sure how that's supposed to help.

as opposed to some idiot saying that everything would be fine and worked out in a month by stomping down like we did in the past?....fantastic idea, wonderful imagination.

sure to move things forward

Presumably by acknowledging that it is a correct statement. You cannot have Muslims, Arabs, Africans in your country and not have terrorism.

As importing foreigners is the primary categorical imperative for Western societies, terrorism is thus unavoidable.

This is why democracy is a failure

>there's ways to fight it.

Like what ? Expelling the 7 million French citizens who are Muslim ? Can't be done.
We could close the borders, completely stop immigration and build walls but the problem is most of the terrorists have been homegrown. Wouldn't do much toward solving the problem.

Macron wants to invest more in intelligence, the military and police and increase cooperation between European intelligence services.

You know stuff that actually works.

>imponderable

>Expelling the 7 million French citizens who are Muslim

Exactly

And it absolutely can be done, you have airports, use them

If it were no democracy, Le Pen would have never been an option.

>Expelling the 7 million French citizens who are Muslim ? Can't be done.
It absolutely can be done, it simply requires the will.

If you have near 0% unemployment you won't have much terrorism. Look at the rich gulf states, they don't have terrorism because they have nearly no poverty. Macron probably thinks he can do enough for the economy to convince the poor Muslims to not become terrorists, but that is unrealistic because France has quite a few problems and there are going to be even more foreigners pouring into the country.

Everything would be fine in a month if you close the border and deport every non-European.

>Look at the rich gulf states, they don't have terrorism because they have nearly no poverty.
Or maybe it's because all the Muslims there are on the same page?

You know that's not true. Even hitler could hardly get away with it.

>Macron wants to invest more in intelligence, the military and police and increase cooperation between European intelligence services.
Yes, The Government™ will be your caretaker now.

>Tokyo

It's literally as simple as having a population receptive to it, and then issuing the order. Having a population receptive to it is as simple as seizing power, closing the borders, and then removing the Jewish infestation of the media and academia, and then waiting a generation. Without the Jewish rot the population will naturally be nationalistic within a generation.

Driving down the road in the truck of peace, on the busy highway!
Driving down the road in the truck of peace, who do you think we'll bump into today?

That could be a part of it, but if you look at criminality in general it strongly correlates with poverty / employment / education / population density. So that strongly suggests that a reason for the lack of terrorism / crime in those countries is due to money.

With candle light vigils. Faggot.

France is beyond doomed. Le Pen did worse in 2017 than she did in 2012 in the place where the fucking terrorist attack happened

Fuckin Kek. The frogs just voted in a guy that told them to just get used to terrorist attacks. Is there any lower you can sink than this? I think Sweden just officially lost its cuck crown.

A guy with ties to Isis is going to combat extremism ?

Perhaps, but the lack of poverty in gulf states is a result of a huge welfare state. Saudi Arabia arguably is not a country, but a playground funded with oil.

80 IQ goatfuckers are never going to be successful in Europe unless the government hands them enough cash to be comfortably middle class.

>You know stuff that actually works.

After more than 200 dead French citizens, after countless of terrorist attacks orchestrated in the very heart of France, he says that the cooperation between European intelligence services work.

You know, you're actually retarded, you and your kin. Increased cooperation between countries in the EU is very, very hard to achieve, as seen if you actually took your time to study agencies like INTERPOL. Moreover, your judiciary system is completely fucked up - your judges release potential terrorists due to lack of evidence, even if the intelligence services have clear evidence in regards to them committing acts of terrorism in the near future. Most if not all of the terrorists involved in attacks in France over the past 2 years were monitored by the intelligence apparatus, with some of them actually being arrested prior to the attacks.

But hey, keep on hoping that you'll get more freedomz because your meme candidate wants to increase funding to a couple of alphabet agencies, while the French youth gets radicalized every single day in mosques, prisons and ghettos.

A fucking based tree.

>Macron wants to invest more in intelligence, the military and police and increase cooperation between European intelligence services.
Give it a few years and the state will be recording every fart you make, all because of docile cucks like you.

Stay mad, Marinecuck
:^)

>frog giving up

business as usual I see

No my sad deluded baguette, that's not what he ment at all.

We aren't mad we are sad, It is a shame your people chose this fate.

>There is nothing more important than the safety of your people.

Jews say otherwise

There's a reason we sent our men into France twice, America was born from the mercy of France.

Come back, the ethnic French will always be welcome in America.

It only is a simulacrum of democracy though. That's even worse. The masses seriously believe that "their" opinions matters.

>spend millions to combat (((hate speech)))
>terrorism? just get used to it goy

fuck that paki

Rich gulf states are the ones that finance and support terrorism Ahmed. Saudi Arabia is worldwide center for wahhabism.
Why would they use terror there if Islam already controls all spheres of life there you dipshit? They use terror as means of waging jihad on those who aren't yet subjugated by islam. They don't do it for shits and giggles or because they cant find a job you monkey.

The 11th arrondissement was comprised of more than 20% immigrants in the 90's. At the rate France has cucked itself over the past few decades in regards to immigration, I would presume that number is well over 50% at the moment - hence the high number of votes that went to macron.

Also, the 11th arrondissement can be summed up best when looking at the aftermath of the Bataclan terrorist attack: one year after the tragedy, the Bataclan theatre opened up - guess what they sang at the beginning of the festivities? A muslim call to peace, right before Sting came on stage to praise multiculturalism. In the meanwhile, the band that was playing at Bataclan when the terrorist attack occured was banned from entering the theater because they dared to blame Islam and the status quo regarding the incident.

Literally "cuck-my-shit-up" tier

>absolutely conceding within a short time of taking office

France elected the most French person imaginable. Perhaps Macron was the nationalistic choice after all lol

C U C K
U
C
K

>be frog
>kikes are ruling your country
>snackbars drive daily trucks of peace and kamikaze of peace
>elect gay kikes' puppet as prez
tfw

>will be a fact of daily life in the coming years
>It's ok that our citizens are being killed by Muslims

Murder him. He's already a tyrant.

Make the family members of terrorists ineligible for public jobs, higher education and financial aid. If they live in North Africa, intercept all bank transfers from France towards them.
Boom, suddenly all "French" Muslims are against terrorism.

Intelligence services can't manage a populace that size anyway.

Anybody know anything about France, is to put them in fear to swing them thee opposite.
but lel, note how little was said...

This

Anyone want to guess on the muzzy population by next election, or is it just over with now?

as if democracy would ever change anything. the only thing it did was slowly taking away the countries from their populations.

Is this real?

Benjamin Franklin disagrees on that tho and he's right

So they chose a granny fucker. That's awesome.

Why don't you make plans to leave earth and find a new home lads, the old world is fucked...expected in 30yrs, 100million extra mouths to feed on top of the european billion an a half additions.
>Hat trick.

>Of course he's gonna fight terrorism.
I wouldn't assume that user.
He might attack the criticism of terrorists.

OR, if he's a true third positionist - actually nurture both multicultural and homogenous gardens in his countries.
I wish..

Yep

>Eagles of Death Metal frontman Jesse Hughes has been branded 'sick' by the manager of the Bataclan concert hall who turned him away when he arrived at the venue on Saturday night.
>Mr Frutos said Hughes and his manager were turned away at the door. He told the Press Association: 'They tried to enter the venue and they are persona non grata. They are not welcome after what he said about the security.'

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3929942/Sting-arrives-Paris-wife-Trudie-Styler-gears-open-Bataclan-concert-hall-anniversary-horrific-terror-attack-killed-90.html

And the most important part:

>Sting reopens the Bataclan after the Paris attacks with the song, "Insha Allah"

cuck

The issue with the band? Yeah I remember hearing about it. It fucked them up in the head and they tried to speak out but got banhammered because its apparently hate speech. What a world, right?

>I'm going to post this on a Sup Forumsitcally incorrect board
>but I swear I'm not a shill

Terrorism is a scapegoat combat. You can't kill an idea. Even if you somehow deport all muslims, terrorism would still be there. Among people who hate the government. A police state would only remove the remaining liberties we have.

Sup Forums doesn't understand any of this, bunch of tweens who fantasize about Nazi regimes.

>muh investments

gets run over by a truck

Watching France vote for Macron is like watching someone drink poison to commit suicide.

Ultimately, the right wins but until then we have to watch the suicidal left slowly die of their own toxic leftist ideology.

We are not mad but rather sad as those who are killing themselves are our fellow countrymen at the hands of their own twisted ideology. We want to stop them but we know deep down it is best to let them die rather than ultimately allowing them do anymore harm.

>You know stuff that actually works.
As shown by the last 20 years of doing exactly that.
>b-but it'll be different this time! he's different even though he says the exact same thing every president prior to him has said on the subject!

The only people who die of terrorism are city rats. No white patriots ever died of muslim terrorism in France.
No muslims is ever gonna bomb my house in the middle of nowhere in the countryside. I don't give a fuck.

We must accelerate the collapse, let economy go down and strip ourselves from the liberticide government. By paying minimal taxes to stop supporting welfare. By preparing ourselves to the downfall with resources and guns.

France will be the new Yugoslavia.

France deserves to be raped into nothing

>terrorism would still be there.
As evinced by all the non-muslim terror in the we-
OH WAIT

Neck yourself Bataclanigger.

It's by design. Social exclusion is a fate worse than death for the majority of humans. That's why emotion based shaming works. It's also why people stay relatively quiet about socially unacceptable problems and either rant about them on anonymous forums or support people who aren't afraid to be shunned by society for their wrong think.

you tell em boi
about all those non-muslim terrorists who killed frenchies before the muslims started doing it

The threat may not dissappear over night
But you will

Well at least, his first state visit won't be to Saudi Arabia

Don't give a single fuck. All Parisians can be bombed, driven over or shot by Islamists, no one would care.
I'll never die of terrorism and no white man of value ever will either. Because white men know that the city is the place of degeneracy.

So in some senses, I'm glad that Macron was elected. He's the one that will get blamed for the upcoming collapse and civil war.
Reminder that only 37.5% of the french people voted for him, and most of those only to vote against Le Pen. The rest either voted Void or didn't vote at all.

nice, we're at the same level. welcome to third-world club.

How many months have soldiers been patrolling the streets of French cities now? The apathy of the French people amazes me. They deserve their fate.

Poor cuckette will never learn. We need to appreciate our French posters, they won't be around for long

Baguettes need more kebabs. Frenchies at their best!