Navalny

And in 2018 Navalny kick out kgbist corrupt manlet from Russia. The End

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/user/NavalnyRu/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=p
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/30/russia-decriminalise-domestic-violence-laws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Navalny
Wrong man. Wrong picture

Dat pizza looks delicious though.

He's as we say "the first swallow" of changes and soviet fucks dying out, but he ain't winning.

>democracy
>elections

You remember that Yelsin started the exact same way?

>there are people who truly believe that a man with ties to america can change russia for the better

l m a o
m
a
o

if anything he's going to sell russia to the US and then the entire country is going to go to shit

The entire country is already in shit and is being sold to china
Navalny is a cuck, but Yeltsin started as a commie apparatchik. Yeltsin = Putin. Same gang

>is being sold to china
source? I don't follow on our news, can you please give some materials to read?

Life is already africa tier outside of Moscow & St.Petersburg.

he haven't any ties with US.
Anyway, heave a ties with US better than be UK crypto-colonial manager as Putin

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

How pissed off are people in Russia?

When they rig the election (as they always do), will there be riots? A civil war?

How likely is Russia to finally overthrow its communist daddies?

>how
Very
>will there be riots?
Yes
>a civil war
We all hope

No one support Putin in Russia. His electoral base is ethnic minorites on Caucasus and Tataria

Is there anything we can do to help?

I really really wish Russia would remove cucks from power like the USA did.

fucking shit
>1,5 million chinks have entered the country illegally over the past 18 months!
> the Federal Migration Service fears a flood
these corrupt fucks take bribes from the very illegals they are supposed to deport
>Yevgenii Nazdratenko, on June 1 called for relocating 5 million Russians from European Russia to the Far East
I bet they miss Stalin's population transfer

Honestly good luck russians, don't see it happening without a major revolt or civil war

>He thinks Russia is a Democracy

Actually the cucks are still in power. Except now they have an (R) next to their name instead of a (D).

I think all will be fine. Help no needed

Technically, they are all cucked by somebody, but at least you removed the leftists. Russia still didn't.

>like the USA did
Stay in Serbia

Russia is stolen piece by piece by oligarch thiefs and minorities

He has no chance.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he a leftist cuck?

Why doesn't Russia have any good politicians?

> Less than 1% support
> Relevant

Oh, how nice. With Putin gone mommy can become president.

If ПPИEБAЛT says

>(((polls)))

Literally every rally he organized had millions of people.

>rally
I meant demonstration.

nope

Are you saying Putin is in bed with the west?

Ofc, all Russian politics actives places in Europe

He is not left or right.
He for cut taxes and increase minimal wages. For open european borders of Russia and close asian borders, stop all war conflicts with Russia, etc

No, he is in bed with the people trying to ruin the West. And the rest of Europe for that matter.

He is a crypto-commie who wants to make Russia Islamic because it will give him more power and control.

>an ex-RNE fash
>with a /lrg/ economic system
>who goes to Russian Marches every year
>and is basically Kerensky with out the socdem
"leftist"

Na porashu, leeberahi

>Navalny
Nigga, please.

Why does he have his eye again? I thought evil Putinbots destroyed it in a brutal attack

Just elect Dugin and let him end it all.

To clarify, I was asking if he's serving western countries at the expense of Russia.

Do you know who Alexander Dugin is?

Cutting taxes from 13% and then impose minimum wage? How is this going to work?

There's many people in the West who would kill for a 13% flat tax.

This week he in Barcelona, for fix this shit

>literally Russian Bernie
>his greatest achievement is starting a demonstration of 20k people in a city with a population of 13 million
>shilled daily on Sup Forums, a board with maybe 5 Russians on it
>is a corporate drone himself just like the oligarchs
>isn't even eligible to run
Fucking shills man

Navalny was in the RNE? Proofs please.

Yeah sure, Nawalny is lying as usual to get the medias attention. I thought he is not allowed to leave the country because of his criminal activities?

How is it possible for him to go to Barcelona then?

Actually, he literraly Russian Macron. But without babushka wife

>Cutting taxes from 13% and then impose minimum wage?
Keep lurking, kraut. Its at least 60% if you count every other taxes. We wouldnt be in such shit if meme about 13% were true.

Yeah, he doesn't even pretend to not be gay, like Macron does. And he is financed by jews, just like Macron

Is life really that bad in Russia?

I mean Bernie in the sense that his policy is all based on gibs. As a person, yeah he's Macron version 0.5

>wants to make Russia islamic
Nope. He is for making visa regime with Central Asia countries and stopping dotations for Chechnya.

Yes. Several my classmates already moved to the west. My highschool best friend lives in Italy now and dont want to come back.

He's just as bad as Hillary. He's nothing.

How can it be 60%, lol! I run a software business here and actually paid a tax consultants to inform me about the real tax situation in multiple countries (like Russia, Czech Republic, Malta) because plan to move my business into a favourable environment.

The 13% would be correct for me, but it will be Malta in the end because there I'll only pay 5%.

after huge hipe in media about this attacks, govs return documents him for he can cure his eye

(((Your kind))) isn't very smart, isn't it? Or is it just that your father chose to procreate with a big breasted bimbo and so you're the pitiful result?

This. Navalny will save Russia, P*tin is just another globalist.

we can fix ourselves
don't be delusional

You pay direct taxes, social taxes, nds (dont know how to translate) and etc. You also have to psy brides yo police, firefighters, sanitary checkers and etc. No, its not your meme about 13%. Yes, try to open business here. You seems stupid enough for that. I have friend who went bsnkrupt because of this dhit.

Why didn't he do that then, for all these years he was in power?

Fuck off, Putin is a leftist cuck and a traitor to his nation.

Look at how hip he is, pizza, macbook, ikea minimalism and a suit jacket with jeans. He'll catapult Russia into the 21st century. Epic.

>fart

>nds (dont know how to translate)
VAT.

Its not comfortable to write in a bus, dorry. The post is still undestantable though.

I must admire endurance of the ruskies. You seem to handle nearly NK tier shit year after year.

Minimal wages meme there! Don't fall in it like west.

>Russian Bernie
But Kremlin shills told me that he's literally Hitler. Why should I trust you?

1st of all Russian 18% VAT is lower than the 20% we have here and 2nd of all you don't know shit if you think that VAT is a tax that hurts businesses. VAT is designed to be neutral for businesses (where it isn't you'll get a refund from the government) and bad for the plebs.

Also I'm sure as hell will never pay a "social tax" as a business owner. That one's for you to pay.

Oтвeчaй нa пpaвильныe, тoвapищ.

In which country is the president a youtuber?

youtube.com/user/NavalnyRu/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=p

youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50

One of our politicians got into government because he had a Youtube talkshow where he did stupid shit and his best highlight is getting BTFO by a car journalist.

lol, if you think that these people sitting in the duma are leftist, you should be deported right into a siberian gulag. There is just reign of money and power left.

He's talking about KPRF (probably).

They are literally communists.
Literally KGB men.
Except they have accepted an even more subversive breed of communism called national-bolshevism.
They will pretend to be whatever only to gain your support, but the endgame is still the same.

Read Dugin's Fourth Political Theory.

There is nothing national about them. They literally keep their money and children in the west.

Pic related, just to dispel any illusions about that Navalny could do as president.
Blue - United Russia (Putin party)
Red - Communists (super-fake opposition)
Light blue - LDPR (fucked in the head guys, super-fake opposition)
Yellow - Fair Russia (super-fake opposition)

You guys have some of the worst infrastructure outside of Moscow and St Petersburg - in other words a libertarian utopia. How the fuck are you going to pay for shit if you cut taxes when they are already low?

Low taxes (in particular flat tax) and communism are two things that absolutely do NOT got together.

For all his faults (and there are many), Putins government is closer to Libertarianism then all other governments in the West.

Even the (on the surface) bad choices he made, like not persecuting men/women who beat their children and take them away into government care (as long as the child is not in serious danger) is fundamentally Libertarian, because Libertarians would tend to view children as some kind of private property with limited human rights. (they cannot make all choices themselves)

That's why Putin is liked by the Western right.

That's because of rampant corruption, not of low taxes.

>like not persecuting men/women who beat their children
lol

I am all for the abolition of all the taxes in Russia since they finance Harvard education of our politicians' children and castles in Italy, not our basic needs like roads and health care.

I know. All they do is fund both extreme left and extreme right in order to have control when the population gets disappointed with its establishment.

What I mean by communism is destruction/redefinition of culture.
And besides, Putin doesn't steal less money, he just does it illegally, through crony capitalism.

>You guys have some of the worst infrastructure outside of Moscow and St Petersburg - in other words a libertarian utopia.

Why is it a bad thing? If people there don't allocate their own resources for that kind of stuff and still choose to stay there then it's probably fine for them.

If you offer them free shit of course they'll take it, as would most, but that doesn't make it morally right. Those resources would have to be stolen from someone else.

Also, you underestimate how near impossible it is to have infrastructure like streets in many parts of Russia due to the harsh winter and swampy summers when everything melts. People use there frozen rivers for automobile transport in the winter.

What's funny about that? They did make some changes in the law to restrict social services from interfering in such cases, that's a fact.

Or do you believe that children are not property of their parents and should have all human rights, including the right to decide for themselves if they want to fuck as a 10 year old, get a piercing/tattoo with 12, sleep where ever and with whom ever they want, quit school and so on?

What funny is that thing you said is not true.
Also, your reddit spacing.

>full of literal criminals
Those belong in jail in a better Russia y'know.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/30/russia-decriminalise-domestic-violence-laws

Maybe you are right and our media is lying again. Could be

Why don't you finance your own basic needs? Your taxes are far lower than anywhere in the West, so if you fail to do this it is your own failure, not someone else's.

Thank God, I'm healthy but in case I get, say, cancer, my fate is sealed: cemetery. My salary is roughly $600 which is an average number for my city, yet I pay $300 for my flat, $50 for transport. How am I supposed to afford a very costly treatment ($14 000) in the worst case scenario? Dental treatments and shit, I pay myself already.
Roads: People pave roads around their commie blocks and that's it. We kinda relinquished this task to our government and pay for it. They even have the Road Fund designed specifically to put up highways and roads, but where have the money gone? Private roads is a meme which exists only in Moscow.

Are you participating is "Shortest non-science fiction novel" contest? I suggest to add "And Russians will live their happy lives as a respected and valuable part of international community." It will make Your novel longer, but much more unrealistic.

That's bad, but I thought cancer treatment is already covered by social security taxes that you have to pay as an employee on jobs. (although I know many jobs are not registered correctly and do not pay taxes)

In any case, government will never solve problems besides security and military, but even there it is likely to fuck up a lot.

If it is impossible to create sufficient income in your region then you might consider moving or alternatively learn how to program. There's a lot of money to be made in this business and you don't need a formal education to be good at it.

>social security taxes that you have to pay as an employee on jobs
to avoid SS taxes our employers hire people schawarz: they write lower salary amount in employees' contracts and report these numbers to the Tax Agency. My friend, for example, has an official salary of $200, in reality gets $500.
>learn how to program
absolutely agree