Asian girl kicks a dog then tries to steal it

youtube.com/watch?v=iwaJ12t0lHg

Why do Asians hate dogs so much? Was she trying to eat it or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nureongi
youtu.be/g9fIjYnPazc
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12208005/Brothers-filmed-abusing-pet-bulldog-put-on-suspended-prison-sentence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking gooks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nureongi

They literally call it the "Korean edible dog"

She was being raunchy you fag; In Asia they call this courtship.

wtf

Wish that doge were a pitbull he'd fk her up real goood

I would have punched her out if she kicked my dog, I don't give a fuck, that'd teach her a valuable lesson and I'd gladly be arrested for it

stupid fucking chink nouveau rich millionaires that come to Vancouver Canada and act like they own the place (which, technically, I suppose they do).

Why didn't he just make her eat concrete?

She must be hungry

Awww, she was just hungry!

you are blind that's clearly a rat.

Why don't people get real dogs?

>im not going to go away until u go away

are you fucking kidding. lmao

Listen to this faggot though "Oh she kicked my dog. She's shaking I was just walking my dog"

Yeah, that was cringy tbqhfam

poo

that guy was a bitch

This is pathetic. Does people not know how to handle situations like this anymore? Two peoples dogs were kicked. Why didn't he just stfu and call the cops?

Fuck gooks. Piss skinned insects.

honestly its like if you've ever been assaulted by a woman randomly in public you just get confused as fuck if you should do anything about it and it leads to reactions like this.

im sure if he knocked the bitch out (implying he even could) it woulda been jailtime

>Afraid to hurt women
>Own little shit breed dog

wow what a beta cuck.

She was obviously hungry, as evidenced by her being an asian woman trying to steal a dog, so if her were to make sure she had a mouthful of pavement he would have been doing her a good deed.

He could of at least fucking shoved her away instead of limp wristedly tugging on his dogs leash and whining like a bitch though.

Yea he must have been in a leftist shithole city. The DA would have been either a gook bitch, sheboon, or latinx MANHATER that would have thrown the book at him.

That is what the Jews have done to us, we BUILD cities, then the kikes make sure that EVERYTHING works against us.

I'll never understand that American mentality of videotaping everything and trying to get people on your side by talking loudly. It then turns into a game of two people accusing each other of assaulting the other while passerbys are watching.

If someone hits you or your property, just throw punches until the attacker is down and walk away. Stop pulling your fucking phones and attracting attention to you.

this flag
this post
yeah i've always really admired the french for fucking people up first and asking questions later
>entire foreign populace is a criminal element victimizing ethnic french
>even their white crime is sardinians, albanians, and gypsies

Im sure you've done time for laying a beating on the 24 year old algerian that fucked your 12 year old niece though

He didn't have to hit her, but he should have been stern and made her feel as though he would hit her if she didn't step off. Instead, he acted like a fag.

Brentwood is in Los Angeles, not far from Beverly HIlls, UCLA, and Santa Monica.

fucking white boys, omg im going to video you and be a massive cuck cause oh gosh golly i cant hit a girl

Why is the recorder such a fucking beta?
If you kick my dog and punch me, I will wreck you in the limits of the law.

She would be on the ground until the cops come.

We have a lawsuit culture. And considering this is Brentwood (very affluent area), you definitely want to be careful about fighting anyone. That doesn't mean you act like a pussy like this guy did though.

>I will wreck you in the limits of the law
>implying that touching her with a finger doens't already go beyond the limits

>ARE U GON HIT ME!
no but I may kill you.
>Reach into back of pants and watch bitch flip out and run.

>get his dog kicked
>doesn't knock her the fuck out

Why are white people so fucking spineless?

mfw

see
come to think of it Ive never seen a video of an actual frenchman handling somebody in a confrontation that warranted it
bitch about the fag filming it but he at least raised some flak. we can find hundreds of videos of americans sorting a fucking person out who crosses the line.
feel free to post some of your countrymen laying hands on someone instead of finding the nearest light colored tablecloth to turn into a flag of surrender or failing that a prayer mat and kneeling towards mecca for forgiveness.

>implying that touching her with a finger doens't already go beyond the limits
Yes and no, in France the defense is legal as long as it's "proportional to the attack".

That's why you have to get stabbed first if you want to stab back.
And why if someone comes into my house, I sure hope they have a gun and don't know how to aim, so I can shot them back.

But if the cunt hits me, I can hit her too, as long as the corporal damage is not disproportionate to what I received.

Shut the fuck up this has nothing to do with us. I would've beaten her senseless in the name of Hashem.

>come to think of it Ive never seen a video of an actual frenchman handling somebody in a confrontation that warranted it
That's right, because we don't spend our lives with a cam recorder on.

PS: City people are cucks.

>tfw you try courting pooneet but cant try stealing her dog because she used it as wet wipe
>forever alone

youtu.be/g9fIjYnPazc

yeah the fucking darkies are just living in fear of you tax payers affording them entire ghettos and housing complexes because one or two of you carries on opinel #9 like real badasses huh
>so I guess the cam recorders just come out when people are being gunned down in the streets or clubs praying for your faggot sounding sirens and rape whistle wielding police to arrive

Where in the video does the kicking happen? I don't see it, seems like bullshit to me.

Let me get this straight. You're saying if someone points a gun at you, you can't take a shot until AFTER he has already pulled the trigger? You sure about this?

What if you get raped by a refugee? Can you rape him back?

Fucking gooks

>Let me get this straight. You're saying if someone points a gun at you, you can't take a shot until AFTER he has already pulled the trigger? You sure about this?
Yes, because it's called "violence escalation".
And it's illegal to escalate a situation. It makes you the perpetrator of unprovoked violence.

>What if you get raped by a refugee? Can you rape him back?
I... don't think so, user.
Because in such case you are not in a situation of direct threat... I guess...

This is in Canada.

punch her already
chinks are soulless subhumans

what the fuck is wrong with that cuck? thats her dog, her property, she will eat that tomorrow

You can see the hunger in her eyes as the gropes the dogs leash trying to steal it.

Communism

YES
PUNCH HER HARD IN THE FACE

CUNT
U
N
T

fucking chinks

>points a gun in your face
>unprovoked

Dear God you're country is more fucked then I could imagine.

>Dear God you're country is more fucked then I could imagine.
your*

But yeah, we basically have no self-defense capabilities.
We have self-proportionate-counter-attack.

what you have is state sponsored rape and social welfare provided morning after pills
I dont want to see this flag ITT anymore

>advocating for a violation of the local legislation making it illegal to assault other people
You are a fool.

>what you have is state sponsored rape
It's called cultural enrichment, you bigot.

>social welfare provided morning after pills
Actually the morning after pills are only 50% reimbursed by social security.

Stand your ground laws are great. My friend shot and killed a nigger that tried to carjack him and nothing happened. Local news also had a story about some slag that broke a bottle on some dudes head and his buddy knocked her out. Was all recorded and she's awaiting trial. So that French cuck that was bitching about Americans recording, go suck on achmed baguette faggot

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12208005/Brothers-filmed-abusing-pet-bulldog-put-on-suspended-prison-sentence.html

>British Brothers throw dog down stairs
Why is the Anglo mind predisposed towards senseless violence?

What do you even do in situations like this?

You have to drop the leash if you want to defend yourself properly, which risks your dog shitting itself and piss bolting off. So you end up BTFO'ing the attacker, and then what? You get arrested and taken by the cops, meanwhile your dog is running around the city lost. Now you have a criminal record and you've lost your dog.

Yeah I'd rather just take the dog and go. It's a lose lose situation.

Science has gone too far

She wanted to get bleached but the white guy is too much of a beta cuck

She's obviously not representative of her entire race. Nobody does that in a place like Burnaby unless they are crazy, no matter what their race is.

hold leash with one hand, fix chink teeth with the other

She's obviously just a crazy person. Why must you generalize her behavior to all Asians? You guys are racist and messed up.

What about the other Ching Chong Chinalady that was perfectly reasonable?

Ask for help. If there's a redpilled human being around, that person will knock that bitch out. Although I doubt that will happen in Vancouver.

>colored hair
Just like any other womyn, avoid as poisionous to your health.

I'd love for her to try and kick my dog, she would be left with one leg.

Everyone pause video at 00:23 I think she is a meth head or a crack user. those 2 front teeth look like meth teeth.

Ok Nergüi-Khan. Good on you for sticking up for your kind.

I think those are just Asian teeth.

That's funny as fuck, you would likely lose your life as well as your dog...
Fucking despise you cunt carriers...
Fucking weak bastards need a mutt for protections, fuck you stupid cunts...
>LET THEM BE WOLVES...
WRETCHED SWINE'S.

>Ask for help. If there's a redpilled human being around, that person will knock that bitch out.

Have you even ever lived in a modern city? people don't get involved in other peoples shit, especially if it's two idiots fighting over literally nothing

Someone passing by isn't going to know who the fuck is in the right or wrong.

Never go about life in a city expecting anyone to have your back, not even someone you actually know unless it's close family.

America is a little more in your face, lad. Sorry you live in such a passive shithole.

>Was she trying to eat it or what?
Probs lol

Can these videos be proof that asians aren't fucking honorary aryans or whatever the fuck people claim them to be?

Watch the video past the half-way point and refer to

defensive rape is legal

so this what average burger do when i gook comes near him and causally kicks his dog?

get camera and films in hope to score some points on jewtube?

pathetic

since its just a chick, hold her at an arms length and try to call the police or leave.
Punching her probably gets you prison time in the us. I used to have chick friends who were extremly trashy and loved to beat up other chicks, everytime chicks get pissy with me etc i send out the trash brigade to trash her.

Sounds like bullshit.

Kek, I just looked up and Vancouver population is 50% Asian

no, teeth don't curve up like that unless after years of biting down on crack pipes.

I can't speak for the megacity liberal hellholes, like Jew York, but I know that's the case for most other cities and especially more rural areas.

made me kek

Obviously mentally ill.

I am rooting for based asain woman, I acrually kill dogs around my neighborhood just for fun or torture em with some lighters and nails

Just like all Asians?

0/10

how a 13 year old redneck tries to bait.

gummo, that u?

Ever killed a Golden Retriever and hear it grumple its last words? Its like poetry.

It's always difficult to defend yourself against a sudden assault. I was flying my drone once and a crazy bitch suddenly run towards me and hit me in the jar. I couldn't defend myself while keeping the drone in the air and wrestling for the control at the same time. Bitch scratched my face up for good while I could only move back and make aerial footage. Shit sucks. Never go out alone if you can manage it.

How would I lose my life? And the dog would live as its self defence.
You can't threaten a dog into defending itself and its owner then ask the government to go and kill the dog. It doesn't work like that mate.

Correct, 650 pound poster.

Check your edge, you're soooo bad i'm scared. Really hope you don't graduate to killing people because yooooure sooooo crazy.

>Poetry is inhuman grunting noises
>checks flag

sounds about right

I always wanted to date an asain woman. I find them succulent and very, very tasty. Got any up for grabs? I wanna tie one up and fuck her and whip her