Permanently exiling yourself from your country of birth because you're too much of a nigger to pay off a 35k loan

>permanently exiling yourself from your country of birth because you're too much of a nigger to pay off a 35k loan

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/talking-to-american-debt-dodgers-who-moved-to-europe-to-avoid-paying-off-their-student-loans-111
collegedata.com/cs/data/college/college_pg03_tmpl.jhtml?schoolId=943
trends.collegeboard.org/college-pricing/figures-tables/tuition-fees-sector-state-over-time
unizg.hr/homepage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vice.com/en_us/article/talking-to-american-debt-dodgers-who-moved-to-europe-to-avoid-paying-off-their-student-loans-111

good thread my fellow goy

>permanently exiling yourself from your country of birth because you're too much of a nigger to pay off a 35k loan

>35k

I fucking wish it was just 35k

lotta people trying to get to berlin to do this.

And the thing is...they will open bank accounts in those foreign countries and STILL end up having to pay those debts off eventually. The banking system is brutal and omnipotent.

but are the even eu citizens? isn't it very hard to get citizenship?

how big is your debt?

I thought this was only an Australian and New Zealand phenomenon.

>35k

Try $120k+. Most people are lucky to pay less than 35k in tuition in a single year. American education costs are insane now.

>but i NEED to go to harvard

this
>trying to outjew the jews

yea but why don't you just go to a public college or community college? those are still cheap right?

>people still falling for the muh college experience meme

America is ZOG controlled shitshow run for the benefit of shitskins, I would welch on my Jewish slave loan at the first opportunity too.

Nah, just say you are a sexually active muslim man and theyll hand you citize ship.

Mine was 35k. I worked during to keep costs down and commuted to avoid absurd fees. Wtf did you pay more for?

No fucking way. Tuition and books don't cost that much. You stupid fucks have been taking out loans to pay for consumer goods, food, rent, and living expenses instead of education.

FYI, I'm paying $21K/year at a public university. This is considered cheap in the US.

>Have two diplomas
>12k CAD in debt

Trades, niggas!

How the fuck? a four year stint for mechanical engineering cost me $40,000 in total.

Not if they get their citizenship through Sweden. If you have someone you can live with 5 years you're basically in.

>21k

so is that for tuition? so you live at home to save on costs, right?

Well not if they come uk they will be coming back to their homeland

I need to do this to show my government how stupid they are for creating a student loan system in the first place. Our social programs are basically the worst of both worlds. Either go full retard commie or full capitalist, don't half and half it like this

Maybe if you go to grad school and don't get a scholarship. You're overblowing it a bit

A degree here in the UK is £27k, roughly $35k

You don't have to pay anything until you're working and earning above £21k per year, and after like 25 years they just write off the debt anyway

>going to 2 year college for free paid for by the state no charge to me

feelsgoodman

Didn't Trump want to remove interest in student debt?

Public universities aren't cheap either. University of Florida is over $20k per year.

collegedata.com/cs/data/college/college_pg03_tmpl.jhtml?schoolId=943

t. Chair Force

I went to med school, my loans were $150k and I've repaid about half with my parents' help

Trump say lots of things.

What school charges just $10k/year?

are americans the most retarded people on earth?

>live in a country where the education system is run like a business
>said businesses multiply the useless degrees in order to welcome everyone in their institutions including communists
>they price those useless degrees tens of thousands of dollars
>kids are pressured from the most little age to go to college and experience the "college experience"
>they go in debt either just to get drunk and catch STDs or be indoctrinated by communists who used the cracks in capitalism to attain positions of influence
>get the government to FUND those kids through government granted loans
>try to turn this into a systemic solution through free college meme

this is so sad that the american youth is simply gone, their brain is just rot, they are incapable of seeing the scam scheme before their eyes because they are indoctrinated into getting drunk and having sex all day every day and send 0 time studying or developing their skillsets or knowledge base

He also said he'd ban Muslims

I would do the same desu.

>med school
well at least you have an education where you're earning six figures

UC Berkeley funnily enough. I managed to get my degree before shit really hit the fan there. No longer live in California.

Archive the link you cunt.

True but muh guns and shit. I'm staying put.

Maybe he went to college in the 60s

I'm still a resident so no

a lot, apparently

trends.collegeboard.org/college-pricing/figures-tables/tuition-fees-sector-state-over-time

if you're too stupid to get into a state school and pay 5-10k per year you shouldn't be going to college in the first place

I had a friend do this after med school and being stuck with 196k in loans. He lives in Germany now.

Same type of system in Australia.

Is he a doctor there?

Isn't it hard for ameribros to leave the US for Europe?
Cultural shock and everything?

I mean just look at the Mickey D sizes.

But...
Why?
It's literally waved if you just don't pay for 10 years. It goes away after that. I had to drop out year 3 because i'm an idiot and I failed trig, entirely my own fault, but they yanked away all of my scholarships after, even though I'd dropped all my classes and quit before then, so I said "I'm not gonna pay it" and here we are 15 years later, the debt's been wipe.

Oh shit I'm going to do that. That's a good idea.

>Greek
>doesn't pay debts
No one is surprised

We all see the scam, it's just that no one thinks the solution is to end federal funding of education altogether, nor does anyone in power propose this because the government profits massively off of it. The Obama administration even tried to argue why all the young people being in debt was a good thing

I don't think that would be considered cheap. If I took 12 credits for three semesters it would only cost 12.5k, minus a small stipend per credit hour from the state, it would probably come out to 11.5k tops. I am lucky enough to have family that pays it for me, but only very expensive schools should rack up over 100k in tuition alone.

4th year ortho resident here.

recently the system was changed to stop the exact problem in the OP from happening. Can't just move to Europe with your degree anymore without paying

You will be eventually faggot. Unless some AIDS patient goes full retard and grabs his iv out and stabs you with it. And I hope that happens because you're a giant faggot.

>study negro culture and bbc preppin with a white genocide masters
>Move to yurop because higher demand since they arent racist

Lmao dumb drhmpfys

> stupid they are
you fucking moron, forgiving them everything by implying their plan was a mistake
you deserve to be killed for being so ignorant
"whoops you accidentally shot 20 people, reloading three times as you were shooting a few of them multiple times!"
is that the kind of person you are? you fag

too many (((banks))) and hundreds of thousands of useful idiot goyim bureaucrats at all these """"colleges"""" getting rich off the scam for it to ever go away

I'll move to Russia instead then. What are they gonna do, send the CIA after me?

Why not just goto an EU country, get free education and then go back home after?

You seriously think it's that cheap, you fucking cuck? A good school is around 15k a year in tuition alone.

Really? What about your credit?

Shitty state college branch campuses where the average IQ is in double digits.

Actually doctors don't start at six figure salaries. It takes years to work up to that level.

That's literally an entry level walmart job pay.

>going to community college
Might as well not attend at all, faggot.

>germany
>europe

KEK

kys commie fag, you are the exact reason your country is shit

it's run like a business
except gov stepped in and offered subs cash
exactly like the subprime market - value from nothing
money from no stake
which drives up prices
you stupid nigger
you should die
THE FIRST POINT IS THE ONLY GOOD POINT
EDU SYSTEM SHOULD BE RUN AS A BUSINESS - EFFICIENT - SET THE RIGHT OUTCOME GOALS
NIGGERS
EVERYTHING. IS. ECONOMICS.
NIGGERS

Oy Croatbro is your College also free if you got good grades?

that would require planning and foresight, qualities that niggers are not known to posses

Berkeley is charging close to 15K/year. That's just tuition though.

Yeah. I went to a college near home so I could live with my family for those years. Also worked part time the whole way through to pay as much as I could. My dad paid for some of it--as much as he could, so no interest on the payback (I've already paid him back more than half.) I got a partial scholarship, too. It helps to excel in high school. That's when you really have to pull out the stops and do well, to get those gibs for college.

dumb burger cunt
implying the commie gov did what they did INTENTIONALLY isn't the same as condoning it
you mouth breathing fucking faggot

read, nigger

wrong.

don't get mad and blame everyone else like a nigger because you were too stupid to do actual research into school and instead fell for the propaganda of the muh private college experience meme

I said tuition. I didn't say books, lab fees, and everything else. Kind of like those offers you see on TV where it says "Oh you can get FiOs for 89.99 a month for 12 months"

I guarantee when you get the bill, it ain't fucking 90 bucks.

>Paying student loans

What are they gonna do? Repo your diploma? Lmao

My credit is shit, 685, won't lie, but it's largely from other issues since I never even had a credit card until about 5 years ago. I never needed one before that. Paid in cash for trade school, paid in cash for my rent, paid in cash for everything, it was easier. I don't think the debt had anything to do with that, but I don't even know how I would go about trying to check, and mentioning it to my bank seems like a terrible idea. "Hey I skipped out on my student loans is that a factor in anything?"

That said, it certainly hasn't stopped me from buying a new car, or putting in offers to purchase a new home as of late.

In-state: $34,972 Out-of-state: $61,654

So get a job at walmart lifting boxes, and get a loan for the books, lab fees, and everything else, you lazy fuck. You'll cut down on your debt massively if you weren't looking for gibs

Wasted get

Public schools are for niggers and minorities. I'm fucking White. Why should I have to deal with that?

>Free 35k
>Not living in jew bank land

If only you could both work and study full time...

Haha yeah, me too. UCB is still cheaper than many schools of similar reputation/quality. You just need to put up with the bullshit, and it helps to have nearby senpai or friends you can bunk with to save costs.

>get a job at Walmart
>literally make less than what I make right now

You're a nigger.

I see no purpose to go to a university like Berkeley. At all.

they have to go back

effectively 50k gift + free/affordable healthcare + drinkable tapwater + access to nonfat women if you get out.

Bye bye credit. Also they will just take it out of your wages eventually.

Stick with it my bro is making 600k a year 3 yrs out had his phd in research as well as practices in pediatric ortho....helps kids it's admirable an profession I'm an electrician/electronic tech making 120 k....

Sister won't speak to me after election...because she thought hillary would forgive her college debt....I support trump.....shes a nyc liberal.

Long live TRUMP.

German here.

I will have around 25.000€ of debt when I finish my studies. Worst calculations are that I can repay my debt by the third year after I start to work.

I freaking love my country and will be happy to pay taxes to ensure that other people can study here the way I did.

y. I even think that foreign students get scholarships or something.

unizg.hr/homepage/

Oh good then you shouldn't be bitching about your loans. If you got a job while in college, you wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

>My credit is shit, 685
but that's a good credit score. not great but good.

>american passaport
>having to pay taxes for jews until you die.

>books

don't tell me you actually buy the books

My dad went there as well, and here's the sad part: tuition for a year in the 80s was only about $1600 plus books and shit. Seven hundred something a semester. It's unbelievable how much it's gone up but it's still doable.

>thinks I have loans

Do you realize there are IDs here, faggot? Or did you just get here from Sup Forums?

Im doing the same desu. Was gonna go to Germany but might have to go to some other shithole now

I'm an online student, Norcuck. I have PDFs and textbooks.

why not go to public college in one of the non-nigger states in the midwest?