Trumpf is not a Jewish puppet

>Trumpf is not a Jewish puppet

AHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/0Q72
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/861317789537193988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking Judas

You're right, he should have said "hang the niggers and the muslims before they destroy France, we are sending the nukes right now! EXPLOSIVE!" instead.

>the_Donald will defend this
>muh 4D chess

Shut up, Hans.
This man is ashamed of you.

>what is due process diplomacy?
>nu/pol/ unironically wants Trump to tweet "Can't believe the frogs elected a Rothschild cuck as their President. Disaster!"

I'm a for memes, but get a fucking clue.

This.

I thought Trump was supposed to be better than Hitler, 4chin lied to me.

>h-he's just doing it for protocol!
He doesn't have to go full cocksucker on Macron if doesn't want to

>France
>relevant

Trump doesnt give a shit about a failed country full of niggers and mudshits. Probably he aint even knows who the fuck is Macron or why french faggots have a president and a prime minister.

>congratulations
>looking forward to working with you
yeah sure is kissing the ground he walks on

>big win
>very much

Unnecessary asslicking.

>what is due process diplomacy?
Well?

I fucking hate saying this but you're not offering an argument mate.

>president says something diplomatic about another county's president
holy shit aler the media

France is the bastion of the EU. And Germany.

If France got uncucked, then the EU would fall apart.

M A G A
A
G
A

WE DID IT REDDIT

This. He could have just congratulated him and said he looked forward to working with him.
>nu/pol/ still defends Trump

Nah, cold war is over, burgerbro. Geopolitics game doesnt work anymore. Muh nuclear shit neither. Is france able to provoke a US economic or political collapse? Not a chance, so irrelevant as fuck.

I love Macron. He's a fantastic guy. Terrific person. Tremendous , tremendous politician.

I always supported him.

And let me tell you this , he will change things rapidly in France.

I can guarantee you that.

fuck me, this cunt had completely sold out.

That makes two of us.

Was probably an aide and not actually him.

But muh 4d chess

what did you expect he would say cry around like a little bitch and give the msm ammunition give me a break you fool.

I wanted to shitpost but I'm just sad today
Throw me some meme provocations toward France. I want to feel it

He has too dumbass. If you want leverage for future negotiations, you have to play nice.

It's just like what he does with China and other countries.

I love CHI-NA i do business with CHI-NA. I love the CHI-NESE people.

I love the French people , great people. Tremendous volk. I do business with them. And they tell me "oh , the French are cucked , look at what happened in Paris and they still elected Macron"

But i tell you this : Varg is right , there is no political solution.ยด

And some say : "oh , Trump he dosen't make sense he's all over the place"

And i say ; "Really?" , nice talking to you , get him out"

The point is this : i will build a wall and it's going to be a big , beautiful , powerful wall. And Mexico is going to pay for it.

I assure you of that.

D E L E T E

Trump dosen't hate France. Trump loves France.

It's Fake News everybody!

The way she deleted those emails , let me tell you , it's despicable.

ITS 7D MONOPOLY MAGAPEDES
DONT LISTEN TO THIS SHAREBLUE SHILL

Sellout

HOLY SHIT, TRUMP SUPPORTERS KEKED BIGLY

SHILL SHILL

IT'S 4848578484 D CHESS YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND

HE FIGHT AGAINST ZIONIST IN REALITY, DON'T LOOK AT KUSHNER OR HIS GOVERNMENT

What else should he say?

I sell all right , i sell bigly.

I started with a small loan of 1 million dollars and now look at me.

I'm a success.

This country needs a man like me , a man that wrote "The Art Of The Deal".

Elect me as you presdent and LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>failed country full of niggers and mudshits
Are you sure you're not talking about your country

hahaha lol this world leader is planning to talk and work with other world leaders he disagrees with lmao drumpfkins btfo

I love the Jewish people.

My daugther married a Jew.

I do business with Jews all the time.

I'm a Jew.

what the fuck. This is pretty normal. Hes just trying to keep the boat level rather than rock it by not saying anything.

very good posts

I talked with Glorious Leader Of Best Korea Kim Jong-Un and we reached an agreement.

He will build a militarized zone on the Mexican border free of charge and i'll give him Dennis Rodman as a gest of friendship between our two nations.

vid.me/0Q72

>Not posting the true french flag.
Still i feel quite bad for France.

Except all of the elections this past year has been geopolitics. Why do you think people have been talking about Russian interference? It's literally geopolitics. The U.S. wants to keep Europe under it's thumb instead of going full nationalist and possibly aligning more with Russia/China.

He's just a puppet.

Huh, guess your edgy "absolute madman" meme factory became just another generic president after all eh centipedes?
Maybe in 8 more years you'll have re-developed amnesia and fall for the same shit that got Obama elected

Yes instead he should say "I hope France burns to the ground. They will NEVER do any business with us and they are now our enemy."

Point to real things that can be questionable. This is just retarded.

>"Can't believe the frogs elected a Rothschild cuck as their President. Disaster!"

That would have been pretty good.

>implying Russia and China aren't just as globalist, just for their own interests

Spain doesn't have hordes of niggers and muslims like France has.

We have cool Ecuatorians and Colombians. They integrate a lot better into our culture than niggers and mudslims which we dont really have in numbers.

You are literally on the first line with Italy for what is coming Al Andalu, I would not boast so much if I was you.

and your point is?

Geography isn't something you can change, and all the africans that cross are returned back or kept in prisons.

Having Paris downtown, your capital, surrounded by pure African towns where the police can't even go inside is something you should fix before bragging about anything.

And Spain was cleansed from the arabs a long time ago, pushing them out from north to south in a campaing that no other european country has ever done.

>tfw Trump sends US darkie migrants to Paristan

>Geography isn't something you can change, and all the africans that cross are returned back or kept in prisons.
It hasn't even begun, you have no clue what is coming, it will not be the few thousands like today, it will millions and millions will from the Sahel, people that you won't stop without machinegunning them, and we all know you don't have the guts for that, in fact noone has them in the West.
Read the Camp of the Saints if you want to understand what I'm talking about.

>police can't even go inside is something you should fix before bragging about anything.
I don't brag about anything, in fact I'm past the point of thinking that my country can be saved since years (you don't save people from themselves) and the results 2 weeks ago confirmed it.

>And Spain was cleansed from the arabs a long time ago, pushing them out from north to south in a campaing that no other european country has ever done.

French literally did it before you and then conquered the entire Levant by themselves on the other side of the continent, holding it during 2 centuries.
But I'm not here to talk about History and things that happened eons ago, that's beside the point, which you don't understand.

The point is you are on the very same boat as us, France and Germany are the gravity center of western Europe, if we go down as a post nation, you, the BeNeLux, Italy, Austria, Scandinavia, etc... will follow, maybe 10/20/30 years later but you will still do, the africans are not an army in order, they don't move as one body, they spread like a virus in the body that Europe is, organ after organ, countries after countries.

Macron won, as distasteful as the man is he is the leader for the next few years.

I don't see why Trump has to burn bridges immediately. Who knows, maybe the King of Deals and the Champion of Banks might get along.

And to think I supported him. Fuck sake

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/861317789537193988

It's funny that Trump posted a level headed tweet about the French while Hillary's resonse was pretty bitter and petulant

You can really feel Europe slipping out of hi hands in this one

Thank you for writing this so I didn't have to.

>not being a salty loser makes you a sellout
Trump is a pragmatist. The only thing to do after Macron won is to accept the result and move forward

>Spain was cleansed from the arabs a long time ago
You're deluded. Also the reconquista iss the only thing you can brag about, while france literally dominated the world, and see how it helps now.
Not to mention your overlords are all bragging about diversity and there is not a single voice to oppose them. It's coming to you and seeing how you dwell in a past you didn't live to close your eyes on what happens in the present, when you wake up it will be too late.
The fact you don't WANT to see it shows how inherently cucked you are. In France we may be losing the battle but we are still fighting. You, you pretend there is no battle to be held. Enjoy the second invasion, too bad there won't be any reconquista this time.

>Macron being pro islam will encourage the destruction of Europe
> this will cause rise in E.U skepticism and fast forward the destruction of the E.U

>being a gentleman about things is being a Jewish shill
Holy shit

where the fuck is monaco even, is monaco a fucking country?

where is that?

Trump doesn't know how to speak without using expressions like that

World leaders must be nice to another because of politics. Still, he should have a veiled insult in there

>The point is you are on the very same boat as us

I don't know Pierre, you started this calling us a country full of niggers and muslims, which we aren't.

Lol if France dominated the world, so did Spain. It was a rotatory position, basically everyone in Europe was ruling the world at some point of history.

You just elected Macron with a 90% support on Paris, you aren't fighting for shit bro. Stop deluding yourself and talking to others while you have so many shit to fix first in your own country.

Americlap on holiday detected.

>425D chess, you wouldn't understand you c-cucks!

>not, 'congratulations angela merkel on your french election victory!'

disappointed desu

Yeah let's just say he's a faggot on Twitter. Everyone will get on their knees and agree. Trust me guys! Drumpfadoodlepf is infallible!

That's beside the point and you're inverting roles here. The point is that you're completely obvious to what happens with your country; you're the one who mocks france while completely disregarding you're going down the same road.

You mean politically correct? Oh I thought he hated that thing.

FUCKING KIKE TRUMP. WHY DID HE LET FRANCE GET AWAY WITH VOTING FOR THAT JEW??? WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE NUKE FRANCE??? WTF I THOUGHT HE WAS /OURGUY/. SPENCER WAS RIGHT VOTE TULSI GABBARD WTF.

The point is you french people just elected a globalist banker by a huge margin. You are not in a position to give any lessons to anyone.

No that's not the point.
And I can give any lesson I want as a french that did the right thing.
What are you doing besides live deny? You absolutely refusing to see any wrong in spain's politics makes you way closer to being a macron voter than any le pen voter. It has nothing to do with the flag we bear here.
I'm fucked because of circumstances bigger than me. You're fucked because you pretend everything right around you.
Yes, you're fucked. Not because you don't have it as bad YET means you're not dyeing.
You're like a guy with stage 4 cancer mocking the one that just died. Get a fucking grip.

*I look forward to working with him very much! or I very much look forward to working with him! not I look very much forward to working with him!
jesus he's an embarrassment.

why do they have both?

We all make mistakes. Calm down kiddo.

What has ivy league college educated aristocrats done for us so far? While you may be impressed with their knowledge of the English language, you should be appalled with their mastery of looting our financial system.