Chechens are called sandniggers in Russia

>chechens are called sandniggers in Russia
>they are more white than the avarage Russian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkIM4ShGBVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>average Eurabian.

>>they are more white than the avarage Russian
No they are not. And their behavior is anything but White.

Stop spreading lies. Chechens are one of the least white looking people inside European borders and are literally ISIS tier of degeneracy and being animals

thread is about appearance

They are not white. Most Chechens have pitched black hair and some weird skin color. like gray or something.

some dutch people also have black hair and brown eyes but theyre white

Search "chechens" on images and you will be hard pressed to find a group that doesn't have 1 or 2 members like pic-related.

You, on the other hand, will not survive in the Caucus, birthplace of the white peoples.

They have a white skin as in normal skin. I had some Chechen "refugee" girl in my high school and she looked grayish and like a typical mudslime with monobrow and shit.
He is an exception and doesn't look. There are also ginger Chechens mudslimes. But look at the chechen jihadists literally 95% of them look non white

Well, white people do come from the caucasus, that's where the therm ''caucasian'' comes from what they use in america. An German philisopher did that after visiting the caucasus and seeing white people in the mountains

Being European 'muslim' doesent mean being a sandnigger

Now we get to the crux of your experience. You've met 1 and only 1.

1. Fuck America, they're the least qualified of talking about anything because they're sheltered and their view doesn't span beyond their borders

The main point is that Chechens are top-tier caucasoid people and bashing them for not being "white" enough is stupid. They are just a culture, unfortunately taken over by Islam, but this helps with their self-preservation right now. There isn't a solution where everybody will be happy so I really beg of people to be considerate when judging peoples. They are there - minding their own business. Leave them be.

>pol realized that ruskiland is a shithole and now sucks checen cock
They are full muslim and act like niggers
>muh white skin
What does it change again?

>albanian
>white

fuck off sandnigger

It's cool how anti-gay they are because Russia's too cucked to openly do it and shows how libs are okay with systemic homophobic oppression as long as it's done by muslims.

Caлaм бpaткa чeх тeбe из дaгecтaнa)

Not white

>Russia too cucked

Russia itself started the anti-gay trend

They still run sandnigger OS which autmatically makes them niggers of the dust variation.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkIM4ShGBVc

What's up with their square faces?

jaw line

>REMOVE YOURSELF AT ONCE

Have any of you Russian anons interacted with a Chechen before?

How are they like?

Albanians are gypsy roaches

Ask a chechen anything m8

Do you imagine Mohammed as a blue eyed white man, like European Christians do of Jesus the Jew?

Dunno if he had blue eyes but he was as white as it gets according to description of him
Also his bloodline of the quraish has a strong link to chechen people

Thank you, that's something I've wondered but never had a chance to ask.

Any source on that Chechens are genetically linked to the Quraysh tribe?

Unfortunately no scientific ones, but I personally know chechens who can prove the link to the quraish through Family trees and family history chronics