Is removing obamacare redpilled?

Is removing obamacare redpilled?

>Somebody will have to pay

Maybe that fat fuck should get a job then

eat less?

He makes enough as is.

SALAD DODGING

More proof that liberals are brain damaged.

>gets rid of actual cuckolds who do nothing but cash in on internet videogame autism

PAY FOR MY POOR DECISIONS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

If this fat fuck kills himself now, average US obesity goes down by 60%

Holy shit how the fuck does this sad excuse of a human being who offers literally 0 value to society even manages to think about writing a tweet complaining about muh gibs!!! Fuck you you FAT AMERICAN PICE OF SHIT I HATE YOU! And if I even see you I'll make sure you at least have a valid excuse to take it to social media to complain about your sad life. Literally an hero now if you are reading this boogie. Make yourself, your 'wife' (who cucked you with a nigger), and every single person living in this world a favor.

CALORIE THIEVING

He should probably cut his food budget in half, perhaps might even be able to buy a new chair.

Lose weight and you won't need to use health insurance as often

>PAY FOR ME BEING FAT

>somebody will pay
Yes, he will, with his life.

Is paying for a lazy fat cunts healthcare cucked ?

We do with our taxes, we're forced to be cucks

somebody's got to pay for
ALL
MY
KIDS

As much as I hate that fat fuck, fake tweet

upvoted friend

Can someone please reply with "How about you buy your own with your youtube money you fat fuck?" I don't wanna join twitter just to do it.

Can somebody explain to me how Boogie remains so obese after all these years?

I assume its a result of his own actions. Why does he write like he's entitled to have others foot the bill for his expensive treatment?

>implying he could ascend the steps
>implying the bridge has the structural strength

>Bring him up there
>Bridge collapses
>The force of boogie's fall creates immense pressure in the ground
>A new life form emerges from the chemical reactions in that intense pressure environment

I don't think you thought that picture through user

cancerous leddit cuck leave.

The guy makes as much as a Doctor, no reason he cant afford to pay for his own health care

It says a lot about the gaming community when someone as BASED as LTG is seen as bad and boogie is seen as good

Can't you exclude people with shit BMI or something?