Fishnet stockings and western degeneracy

When will this degeneracy stop?
What drives women to wear brazilian prostitutes' apparel?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BT1Gi9LFUwR/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fishnet stockings are hot as hell.

I think they're ugly desu, regular stockings or the ones with a line running along the back are better

sauce?

Go suck a log out of Andy Sixx's ass then!

the problem is when they come to work with those

I couldn't give a fuck what girls wear in public, I just care if they racemix

I wish all shapely women wore fishnets everywhere. I'd walk around all day with a boner. The ones with the seam in the back are hot, too. They only really make already-hot women hotter, though; fat ones should wear burlap sacks.

sometimes even a hapless whale will get caught in the net

No, socks that stop just a few centimeters from the skirt are hot as hell.

She isn't Western.

Those are fencenets not fishnets dumbass.

I don't get it. Are women wearing them in public?

post her 'gram, faggot.

I'm including all leggings with a pattern in the mix. Hot legs only look hotter when patterned threads are stretched over them.

Breh

Sauce?

Mybe brasilian prostitutes ARE women?
Maybe women ARE brasilian prostitutes?

Here you go
instagram.com/p/BT1Gi9LFUwR/

Are you for or against race mixing?

sometimes when nobody is around I stick a yam in a sock and pretend it's some girl's thigh.

I've only been caught twice, but both of them are dead now.

BRUH

Brahs...

Agreed. It's all good. We can probably all agree that anything that strategically shows skin makes hot women hotter.

Not all degeneracy is bad.

This

Hermanos..

Thankfully, yes!

I agree, i had awesome skull and cross bone fishnets for Halloween, i loved them, folks at the party loved them

Good legs only look better with stockings

BREH

Against.
Burn the coal, pay the toll

Brethren

this desu

I'd fill her with my hot, ropey respect.

kek'd so hard I dropped my harpoon. Underrated
I'd love to splatter my cum all over those stockings while she's running away from me.
Revising my previous statement: I'd like to jizz all over those bunny ears while she's hopping away from me.

>Tfw when you wore the same underwear yesterday

I was kidding. I'm aware of what website I came to.

Broeders.

>> BRAAAPPPPP

Yes! Now that's prime meat!

Bruvs

What I wouldn't give to draw a cum mustache on that duckfaced whore.

If my country was mudslime I could legally rape that!

Yet I am no a darky 3rd world piece of shit. I don't find raping to be fun. I like woman to willingly give themselves to me. I don't need special rape laws so I can fuck white women after kikes bring me into white countries.

kys ahmed

hnngggg

sorry man I just can't get aroused when i see the duckface. I see the thighs, the tummy,then i make my way up to the face and all i hear is quacking noises and I laugh my boner away and no matter how much I try to avoid looking at the face it's too late, I just can't put my hand on my dick without hearing duck noises.

Is this girl desperately horny with bad eyesight and no morals? Asking for a friend.

If your cock head is big enough. They should be making better faces right off the bat.

>bad eyesight
That's why she's squinting in all her pics. Also shes flat chested so you can pretend she's a trap if you fuck her up the ass from behind. Bonus points!

>implying I actually have sex

oh heavens no, think of the diseases! or worse, rape accusations! What if I get herpes and get forced to pay child support for a black kid?

>korea

YAY! 8)

That Syrian refugee female doctor sure does get around in pictures.

Here's one without fishnet to prove she's not degenerate

>seahawks
fuck off

Zettai ryouiki is love

>later on/pol
girls are thots I want my 3.14qt 2d waifu in modest clothes why can't I have one???

Wtf is up with those eyebrows?

>sports
You're missing the point.

she's degenerate as fuck, look at those fuckin eyebrows wtf

I'd like an evening of consensual sex with her, if you catch my drift.

I'd take ten seconds.

I'm a white man and every female I've been with I'd rather have just been with one but they have all said that I have a big dick.

I'm sorry your

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Women that dress like whores ought to be ostracized by onlookers and disowned by their families.

I'm just glad legwear in general has finally come back. The late 90s and 2000s were terrible without them.

Drive 'em my way, user.

Duck face is the worst trend. So many nice pictures ruined by it, plus the deranged lip injections. So glad it's over. Duck face was what brought down the Roman Empire.

If my daughter became a whore I would gladly drive her out of my home and into the arms of a degenerate predator. The only problem at that point is the government trying to steal my money to take care of the degenerates.

I like your butt! 8)

I love stockings/tights

especially love feet wrapped in them.

Literally Jim Carrey in fishnets.

Daddy... Can you give me a ride to Becky's Birthday party!

>implying penis size matters when i can just use my fist
I was born with two arms, two fists, women have two holes. you do the math.

It sad when people that can't smile are never told so.

you know the rules
timestamp or bfto

>sweetheart you're too ugly to pull off a dress, why don't you just go change into jeans and a t-shirt so nobody laughs at you.

nice but those caterpillars above her eyes are ruining her face

>If my daughter became a whore I would not blame myself at all because i'm fucking retarded

I never said that, Abdul. I will mourn the loss and endeavor to not make the same mistake with my next daughter.

>seahawks
>not degenerate

>What drives women to wear brazilian prostitutes' apparel?

mate poaching

it's women's nature to attract males by showing skin. It's how they compete for high status males.

Degenerate means not dressing like Mary Poppins.

Won't she get cold in that shirt? Oh wait, those thick eyebrows will keep her warm.

>Zettai ryouiki
yeah. I keep forgetting that term, but the concept never leaves me.

You all clearly miss the point.

It's not about the 'fishnets', it's about the fishnet stockings becoming normalized as opposed to niche.

Look, they are being worn to sell tea.

THE FISHNETS ARE BEING WORN TO SELL TEA!

It's not the fishnets. it's the fact there exists something we categorically sexualize, and these goons have the audacity to exploit it to make a buck on dried plants - on fucking tea.

It's just as bad as using tits to sell hamburgers.

You're not practicing lust for lusts sake, you're practicing it for manipulation and greed, and that's abusing vice and ignorance.

>snorts loudly
>hnnng
>muh dick
Virgin detector is going off the rails

Tits or gtfo

(OP)
Kap eens met deze verdorvenheid te verspreiden, vuile Marokkaan

>shut up ugly cunt you're no daughter of mine

>only thing that he has pride about is muh dick
Literally nigger tier, I have a small Dick and don't even think about it, and make 95k a year. fleshlight is all I need until I make my fortune then find nice white lady to put my seed in