Slept/dated a dutch girl last few weeks while travelling. Perfect aryan genetics, green eyes, long blonde hair

Slept/dated a dutch girl last few weeks while travelling. Perfect aryan genetics, green eyes, long blonde hair.

Third time we hook up she says "you know you are the first white person I have slept with, all of my other boyfriends have been muslims."

Shit Europe, I didn't realize how bad it was. I'm sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bragging about fucking Muslim men by proxy
What did you mean by this?

congratz on your first STD

>t. virgin who thinks this is what girls say in bed

You know the male DNA in a women after a guy had sex with her never fully go away right?

Not good.

Dump her.
She's a race traitor.
Let's hope her genetic line stops with her.

>fucking low tier women
got yourself to blame familia

I don't feel sorry for you OP. You should only sleep with your wife.

>inb4 outbreak

>randstad women
get an STD test right away dude

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html

also telegony is real

God damn it

Too bad its been disproven. Still i dont touch coal burners

that's because third-worlders are brought up in a "rough and tumble'" play environment, while first-worlders are pampered by their stupid "don't hurt yourself" mothers.

The result is masculine posturing young men vs soft girly bronies.

yes, they will confess stuff out of guilt. it's human nature.

Never fucked a Euro girl but I hooked up with a Dane, she told me she sucked off her cousins bf so I never spoke to her again.

What does mudslime dick taste like?

>disproven
no it hasn't. Every modern study still stands probably because people are too afraid to try and disprove them.

You could have at least help out a bit and kill her.

That's fucked up. Even here in my region the girls don't touch niggers.

The first 2 on the left are very qt

fucking a european is like rawdogging a prostitute

Thank you for fucking the most horrible of women we have to offer.

She has a little star and crescent choker from her ex she occasionally wears. The red flags were there from the beginning.

you're probably trash and attract trash girls
None of the girls in my circle of friends ever dated someone not white
The mixed couples meme in Europe is bullshit

In the us on the other hand...

they have expert german government training

Of course you'd say that. Stay classy Germany.

This.
I've only heard about low-culture club girls fucking southern tourists.
The same sort of women who would be street prostitutes in medieval times.

plot twist:
op is an abo

lmao

iveting sroty btw

As I said. The two guys on the left are very good looking. They won't have any problems finding a german gf.

I wonder if her pussy is considered Halal?

abort!!!

Dutch women are terrible, they all seem to be coalburners. I'm making a large picture collection of all the coalburners I've seen in my town.

We need some Australian bulls in Europe.

KANKER

FUCK I hate Dutch racemixers. These kankerhoeren are so fucking dense I just wish they moved to Arabia and get raped. Most of thwm. are ugly too.

are you an actual cuckold?

Slept/dated an australian girl last few weeks while travelling. Perfect aryan genetics, green eyes, long blonde hair.

Third time we hook up she says "you know you are the first actual person I have slept with, all of my other boyfriends have been kangaroos."

Shit Australia, I didn't realize how bad it was. I'm sorry.

Mostly in the Rampstad. I know only one racemixer in my vicinity, she once told me. she "just didn't like white boys" so I never talked to her again. She was retarded too.

Kek

It's bullshit here too. White women loath black and Hispanic men, and we don't have enough Muslims for them to even be a demographic.

did she look like this?

PPPPHHHHHWWWWWOOOOAAARRRR!!!!!

Hubba hubba

>eat a black womans pussy
>become african
>?????
>profit

That model from Frisia (where else) with the nigger husband is the worst case of flushed genetics I've ever seen in my life. Has to be mental illness.

How did God create such an ugly fucking race of people?

Nice attempt at humor, keep trying , you'll get there some day

Remember. No hymen no diamond.

Zurück zu reddit

Whatever happened to the women to change like that, please stay there in the west.

It's just the truth. Is being realistic being a cuckold now?

You did good, user. Dont forget to jerk off an random immigrant!

Fucking cringe

>Dutch women

There you have it. Better stick to based Flemish women.

Worthless whore, oven.

Get yourself fucking checked mate.

Muzzies have more fucking STD's than most niggers. They are filthy fuckers.

Doutzen Kroes

Well, I'm working on a picture collection so I can show how badly the coalburner problem really is. Like 50% of the couples here are interracial with the woman usually being white.

Seriously fucking this, africans are walking bioweapons

good luck with your AIDS

My first girlfriend also told me I was the first white man she ever dated
But she wasn't white w/e

Never liked her for some reason. Once she married that ape I understood why

I heard it's quite bad, yes. Here they are shamed and not taken seriously. I have heard multiple normies ridicule them when they hear stories about women beaten or even murdered by shitskins because "that's what you get"

Idiot. Don't you know? you should date a muslim chick here!

OP has AIDS and goat feces in his system now.

Jesus

But what was your response to that? Did you shame her?

But what was your response to that? Did you shame her?

Enjoy your scrot rot.

proof? I heard sth like that once, but that was a tale from an mongolian king who took his wife back after she was kidnapped and raped, and legitimized the child she was pregnant with because he believed that was true. But is there actual "science"?

Someone is salty.

You know I'm certain there exist attractive people within every race no matter how rare l, but abbos seems to be the only exception

>go to Europe
>first stop Germany
>during my 2 weeks there, I meet Hitler's dream girl, beautiful blonde girl
>way out of my league
>go up and flirt with her
>end up fucking her
>we talk
>she says I'm the first white guy to ever flirt with her
>says she's only been with African and Arab men
>says she loves how dominant and manly American men are
>completely lose attraction to her

>go to France
>find a 8/10 cutie
>flirt with her
>end up fucking her as well
>tells me that Frenchmen are all pussies and weaklings
>tells me foreign men are more attractive

Euro's are complete cucks and European women are whores.

SWEDEN YES

Goddammit

If Hitler saw what has become of his beloved Europa and Deutschland today... he'ld kill himself all over again

>while traveling
so it couldn't have lasted and you probably didn't know her for too long
she was a whore anyway, no surprise here

>tells me foreign men are more attractive
"Foreign" as in
>Aussie shitposter/burgerclap etc
or
>blacker than the ace of spades
?

>perfect genetics
>green eyes

hmm, made a mistake there achmud

Both

Why are Euro men so gay?

Same reason US men are gay. You know why, I know why. Do we really need to say it?

>I have heard multiple normies ridicule them when they hear stories about women beaten or even murdered by shitskins because "that's what you get"

Makes me envious. I want to have those kind of normies here, too. Instead our normies would be considered 'far left leaning' in every other country...

Dated an Australian girl while travelling. Imperfect Aryan genetics but as good as it gets in Australia. She told me I was the first white guy she had slept with, all of her other boyfriends had been aboriginals. Didn't realize Australia was that messed up.

The DNA only sticks around if they get pregnant.

I cry for Germany. It's my favourite non-NL country but it has deteriorated so bad. My family has lots of friends in Siegerland, but the women are fucked up beyond belief. One of the daughters of a friend got married with a Turk who of course left her as soon as he got citizenship status. And only now is the whole family like "Oh we should have known". Meanwhile all the Dutch friends involved have said that even before they actually married. But now the daughter is a 35y/o single divorced childless woman. It's quite sad.

Another grill, more my age, recently asked me and my brother (we were visiting during Easter) if we wanted to go with her to the disco, as there was some special event. When we asked what kind of event it was, shw said "black music, it's my favourite". I must have looked really disgusted, because she asked what was wrong with it. I just told her I didn't like Negermusik and she didn't even have a plan to get home (probably wasn't planning to, either). Caked on make up and long nails, you know the kind. It saddens me incredibly when I see photos of the BdM, how healthy, healthy and wholesome those grills look in contrast with today

Delet this thread

RIP Europe

>aboriginals

Instantly how I spot bait.

But sadly not far off from the truth with other ethnicities though. Especially if they have serious daddy issues

On the up side, those raised in wholesome families tend to pair up closer to their race and ethnicities (anglo/european)

Almost every girl I knew in high school is now with a black or a muslim. True story.

We're in too dire a situation for that. We need to make sure as many white women produce white children as possible. Otherwise, we risk extinction. Long-term, we can deal with traitorous lineage within our people.

I find this very hard to believe if she was actually pretty to any extent. Despite FB virtue signalling, these girls don't really want to touch immigrants.

>Dating Randstad trash

i can make a woman confess to a lot of shit after i fuck her

t. you are not at awesome as me

Yeah, I hooked up with a really cute French gir last summer while camping in Spain. Blue/green eyes, short blonde hair. White girls really like sanidniggers, I didn't even have to chase her, she approached me.

Good thing I can simulate normie behavior just fine when needed, little did she know the guy whose chest she was sleeping on, was a an avid brony horsefucker.

wat