GOODBYE FRANCE, IT WAS FUN

Pic related: France in a nutshell. Marianne is getting gangbanged by niggers and arabs every day and she is enjoying it big time.

I must say France, we had our differences in the past, we invaded each other a bunch of times, we used to call each other funny names but in the end, in the end we were always bros on our white European continent, knowing that we are the driving force for basically everything good and worth having in this world.

France was a beautiful country. Terrific food, amazing culture, music, arts, science, fashion, lifestyle.

God damn, just look up old pictures from France. Paris, Marseille, Lyon. Paradise on earth.

But God damn what were you frogs thinking.

I never would have thought that you are such pussies and such a letdown in the end.

France is now completely full with immigrants from the world´s absolutely worst cultures, the bottom of the bottom. Every 2nd Parisian is a fucking shitskin or a nigger by now, and that is a conservative estimate.

Pic related, Macron voters celebrating the FINAL KEKING of France

Niggers, niggers, arabs and one little white cuck boy who will bring home some of them to fuck his french white little cuck whore like the bitch she is.

And thats exactly France.

Fucking KEKS

You fucked UP.

Your future is a nigger and arab majority that will shit all over your food, all over your cities, all over your campagne and fuck your country into the dumpster

Where it belongs

Tfuuuu on your necks

Other urls found in this thread:

francais.rt.com/france/38128-front-social-entend-combattre-projets-regressions-sociales-macron-dans-la-rue
francais
youtube.com/watch?v=etsr-l0AzhM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=lJA-DseUtWY&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK FRANCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Marianne is getting gangbanged by niggers and arabs every day
Pics or it didn't happen

that is very brave of you, Merkelcuck
but yes

France as we know it, is over.
Look.
Calais and one other district nearby was the only places Le Pen won.

This means, that for the average European to start reacting and not act like a cuck, they need to live in Calais-tier conditions.

Think about that for a second.
All of Europe must be like Calais if this is to ever stop.

Please kill me.

Napoleon was a mistake

Never going to France again

Goodbye, old enemy.
Despite the invasion, I still like you guys to some extent. Many old churches and schools built by you people look really beautiful in this country.
This is probably the end of France we know.

Generally a pretty good red pill is to ask people if they'd want to live in a majority Muslim country. Or if they'd like to get killed in a terror attack.

The answer is always "no", at which point you can ask why they would inflict that on others then, just because they think that them personally won't be affected.

Rothschild 1
Europe 0

>atleast we aren't racist...

Is heard in the distance as Jaques gets mugged and stomped out by nigs and Marie receives the 4th smegma covered member in her gaping vagina during the hourly gang rape session

Is it true they will demolish churches to build mosques?

So there is no point to visit France anymore.

Eventually they'll tear down the Louvre and replace it with a kaaba replica.

It was never fun they've always been a bunch of uppity fucks

>Brazilian
>having enough money to visit France.

francais.rt.com/france/38128-front-social-entend-combattre-projets-regressions-sociales-macron-dans-la-rue

Betrayal

This here, they have always been smarmy assholes. As an american what happens to europe is none of my concern

I just saw on Sky news some females that said they didn't want Macron voted in but they had no choice and that they're not happy with it.

LOL.. No choice? You had Marine you fucking whores.

> move to small towns away from high populated areas

Maybe the french dpnt wa g to support actual nazis

Not disagreeing, but i sincerely hope you’re not saying that like it’s not happening to you too.
Because it is.

francais
.rt.
com/france/38128-front-social-entend-combattre-projets-regressions-sociales-macron-dans-la-rue

>Not disagreeing, but i sincerely hope you’re not saying that like it’s not happening to you too.

Sure it is. You guys are just about 10 years ahead of us.

Blyet Makron

>(((France)))
>Macron is (((our))) guy

Le victoire de Rothschild! Viva la globalization! Bienvenue, Ahmed!

85% of females voted for Macron.
It's the same everywhere, the (((media))) say jump ( over this cliff ), the cunts say how far ?

Sometimes it seems like you idiots are just desperately insecure around minorities because of your self-inflicted autism so you decided to turn that into an ideology

Just chill, people are people.

Erm no sweetie, Macron is actually the Nazi ok honey? x
Macron is an ugly cuck ok sweetie? x

Incorrect. French are French. Germans are German. Muzzies are Muzzies.

We should keep to ourselves and remain separate.

Goodbye you filthy boches. We had our differences, but I still rather get invaded by you than arabs or niggers.

Press F for both of our nations

>dude, like... Why even bother? We're just stardust floating through the universe mannnnn lets all just chill and relax

>implying le pen would have saved France
Fucking lol. It is better that macron won. Let the right wing get angrier and more organized, fuck false hopes

poor others, look at all the poor africans because of their skincolor, I feel so emo and millennial. huuhuuu. Poor africans.
Le Pen is a racist, lets not do Any research on the subject. Yeeee the eu kills Europe, thank god.
Huuhuuuuuhuuuu poor africans, give more money

Imagine when the Muslim population combines with the French population to make a new super race: the most absurdly stuck-up and arrogant Muslims the world has ever seen.

Umm no sweetie Le Pen is a white nationalist and actually wants france to be full of nothing but white people.

Do you guys want Brandenburg, Berlin and Meck-Pom back? Yes, I know its been in our possession for like 700 years now, but we're clearly incapable of managing it ourselves.

Germany is almost ten percent T*rk by some of the wider estimations, I wouldn't get ahead of yourselves if I were you.

Lmao what. You mean "Either you're an Algerian or a French, if you want to be French you can be and well embrace you but you can't be both"

It won't change shit. Even if all of Macron's laws are blocked the inflow of foreigners will still drive wages down, unemployment up, crime up and social cohesion down.

It's the opposite, males (=niggers) voted Macron

Nations are a thing of the past. You are either a citizenof earth or a slave to the false idea of nations but you cant be borh

Literally 180° opposite. What drugs are you on?

Yeah, she's a civic nationalist cuck.
Even if she passed it'd only serve to slow-down the subhumanisation, much like Trump.

It's over for europeankind, i hope the gooks will learn well and genocide the kikes on sight, along with killing any trace of feminism with prejudice ( maybe even replace them with artificial wombs altogether ).

Why wouldn't you look at America and see: things aren't gonna be good for you once you approach 50%. You'll see in a few decades

Erm no sweet Marine Le Pencil is a based female and strong feminist that will purge the continent of the muslim menace, like you get that now honey? x Vote for Hillary Clinton for free children to eat xoxoxox

So go and live in borneo you hypocritical fuck

THIS. I think you are about 30 or 40 years ahead of spain but it is definetly the same fate. All of europe is in fact. Maybe the east can resist more time but it will bend over with jewish marxist subversion.

We need to abandon earth somehow and start a white civilitzacion on another planet in order to survive. There is no other option left.

Napoleon was the Answer
France was the mistake

You mad nazi?

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=etsr-l0AzhM

wew

DESIGNATED BREEDING STREETS

Cologne never happened in our country.

You are already fucked Germany

>what posting would be like if Trump didn't win last November

positively chilled to the bone.

She's in no way a white nationalist, even her father wasn't. She's probably less racist than most of the left because she considers foreigners as genuine people who can act good or bad while the left often see them as pets or good savages.

>You are already fucked Germany

Outed as Frog whose never been to Paris.

Fun fact, after that pic was taken the nogs ass raped that dude...

Thank you for the cancer that is postmodernism France. I look forward to more news stories of you being crushed under trucks.

lol @ Macron wanting to "liberalise" the labour market and "reform" the EU.

>Liberalise the labour market
Basically means more ficki ficki and unskilled workers entering France (have fun)

>Reforming the EU
LOL that aint ever gonna happen, it refuses to reform, just like Islam refuses to reform.

now you know the science lol okey honey sweetie cutie biscuit pie face? x

Why is France lost again? Last I checked the bakeries are still making baguettes, the Eiffel Tower is still standing and the moustaches are still being twirled by honhonhon'ing frenchmen.

Be careful, France.

>see vid
Nigger/sandnigger, CGT flag, antifa.......
>close vid
we are doomed.

Antifa chimp out

Citizen of earth is a spook. There is no city of earth to be a citizen of right now. Nations do exist and have consequences on the ground right now.

LOVE WON

HAPPENING!! CHIMP OUT IN PARIS

Who was the best invader, Charlie? America, France, Mongols, or China?

France can only remain France if its filled with French.

This is currently being destroyed.

Globalism is freedom. Nations are an outdated concept. I want the world united like America: a multicultural melting pot for the entire world

White Frenchmen are still the majority. It's nowhere near as bad as us, and I think we're doing pretty good for ourselves, being #1 in the world in everything and all.

Erm no sweetie Jensen Ackles is sexy as fuck and I want to breed with him. x

Again, Cologne never happened in our country.

80% of our people are still native, 20% is from immigration, not necessarily shitskin or niggers.

They make a lot of noise but they're not that numerous in our country.

>Nations are a thing of the past.
yes gigantic empires filled with elites and no economic mobility is the future.

Most people will be slaves in this fixed system. Yeeeey

From Do you hear the Frenchies slurp,
sucking the cocks of Arab men?
It's the dirge of defeated people
who will ne'er be free again.

When the star and crescent moon
are waving in France's conquered sky,
brown men will laugh and cheer
as the last of the dhimmis die!

You'll accept Sharia law,
Welcome the niggers from Gabon?
Praise the Prophet forever more,
Serve your Ayatollah Macron?

Then jump in a truck
and plow it right through Avignon!

Please finish the song, anons

Nothing will happen.

They will arrive sooner or later, will walk in your field and defecate and urinate on it, following their ancient ways of life.

this is pretty ironic coming from a german

Not a nazi, and Yes I'm angry, unemployment and requirements for professionals is going to skyrocket. Europe is fucked

Just because you are too simple to understand what a world without nations or borders looks like, watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Totla lie. Society is cultural and not tied to skin color.
You shoild learn from wlwe Americans: Europe will be a melting pot where everyone brings something to the table and we all learn and meld together.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJA-DseUtWY&t=0s

I cry everytime I listen to this.

those are born french tho, you see 10%

Not statistics you dumb fuck.

80% is still native, 20% are immigrants or descend from immigrants

>Society is cultural and not tied to skin color.
Culture needs a cohesive common bond, within Europe that is skin colour.

It was like that in America until 1913, your founding fathers didn't want migrants in, they wanted an isolationist policy. The melting pot thing is a meme pushed by the ADL.

But I'm guessing you're some kind of shitskin that doesn't quite grasp the fact that deep down, behind closed doors? You're not fucking wanted.

Ok sweetie? x

Frenchwomen voted more for Marine than frenchcucks. Pleade kill thus shithole and save our womyn.

What does it look like for people under 30? and under 15? and under 5?
We will have a lot in common in a generation or two mi negro amigo.

France then America. China and Mongols injected too much negative cultures into the land. At least France and America actually poured money into the South of the country.

A nation of pathetic fucking cowards, always have been and always will be.

Yet another ugly, hook nosed little midget as President. And the nigger savages will rape and bleed your country till it no longer exists.

Fuck France and the cowards that have allowed its demise

The point of visiting France has been gone for a long time now.

It just started.

>Europe will be a melting pot where everyone brings something to the table and we all learn and meld together.
Destroying culture to fuck it up has no meaning, racial tensions through US history is Caused by lack of cultural identity, EU fucks up Europe. But who gives a fuck, as long as the politicians fund their overseas industries via aid money.

That sure is working for you :^)

pretty much this

>germany

You fucks are as bad as the french

Never believe in a statistic that you didn't forge yourself

Exactly this.

We must abandon Earth and build a white civilitzation on some other planet while we are still not extinct.

BEGINNING OF THE ANTIFA CHIMP OUT.

huh white nationalist - that is a good thing. You know French are Aboriginals, right? Idiot? They are aboriginals of France and indigenous people have every right to defend their homelands and to keep it for themselves.

The fuck are you saying?

Also, a lot of shitskin just pass by France to go to the UK because they accept workforce from any nationality