I saw ANTIFA training in TX

witnessed during my afternoon bike ride: antifa practicing shield wall techniques. no BS.

approximately 25-30 males, mostly white, roughly college-aged, dressed in black with red accents. scrimmaging in lines of ~10 per side, with coaches/observers outside the scrum. armed with clubs that were somewhere between a nightstick and a baseball bat in size. shields were uniformly round, smaller than a hoplon but larger than a viking, with argive grip. various helmets, including baseball, hockey, and bicycle/skate. only a couple wore leg armor: soccer shin pads. other than helmets, no hard armor at all. no hand or arm protection.

their tactics appeared to be gleaned from ogling the men in '300', except with less finesse. basically, they were doing a straight shield push and bashing ineffectively on opposing shields, rather than trying to mass or create weaknesses. this was a problem, since their shields weren't large enough to interlock in the way that that style requires. net result was that in the few minutes i spent watching, neither line could hold--they fell apart almost immediately, but neither side could exploit since everyone had their own problems.

it was monkeys fucking a football, but as goofy and inept as they were, they were still putting in training time.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dentonantifa
youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc
youtu.be/oJ1eZqenaDw
itsgoingdown.org/eugene-alt-right-trolls-behind-boston-antifa-exposed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aren't they gonna be shot in texas?

Where's the pictures faggot

I didn't have a phone on me. Just on a casual bike ride.

how the fuck doesn't bring their phone on a "casual bike ride"

Me.

Clubs as weapons are illegal in Texas. Report them for unlawful carrying of a weapon.

T. Got a misdemeanor conviction for trying to protect myself.

neocons love bitchign about black on black crime but white people are the worst when it comes to killing their own

sorry--should have specified this was in Denton, a DFW suburb. a wannabe old Austin, with 2 universities in town.

>their tactics appeared to be gleaned from ogling the men in '300', except with less finesse. basically, they were doing a straight shield push and bashing ineffectively on opposing shields, rather than trying to mass or create weaknesses. this was a problem, since their shields weren't large enough to interlock in the way that that style requires. net result was that in the few minutes i spent watching, neither line could hold--they fell apart almost immediately, but neither side could exploit since everyone had their own problems.
>casual bike ride
k

Just checked, there is a chapter in Denton.

twitter.com/dentonantifa

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc

Would be a shame if someone were to report them

That's a pretty funny banner tbqh

Well it's not like you can ride a snowmobile in Texas you fuckin leaf

Jesus Christ. Fuck Denton. I graduated from college there and can confirm, Denton wishes it was Austin but it's just a shit hole college town.

Phalanxes are destroyed with ball bearings or marbles

How?

nooooooooooo

>casual.

Yes. Many, many times.

I'm actually looking forward to this.

>fake news
Antifas are not militant, and have no fears like red hat cūcks.

>no fears
they squeal like pigs when the police unmask them

I assume the caption is incorrect - antifa was standing downwind, not upwind...otherwise, it's exactly how you throw a smokebomb. By standing upwind of it....

You're welcome to try. I've been waiting for this shit to come to Texas.

My cop neighbor wishes they would come to Houston so he could put his riot training into practice.

>not militant
>several videos urging antifa to start training with weapons

>Antifas are not militant
lolwut

>and have no fears
except of having their faces exposed lol

This shit is too good. Fucking kek

I think every antifa twitter account is a parody.

I honestly think they are too autistic to realize how truly insaine they are

youtu.be/oJ1eZqenaDw

Great entertainment regardless

>no pics
>no video
Trash thread.

OP please identify where this took place. I am guess a certain area in Austin but you have to tell more details.

Well come here and explain what they were doing wrong so they can pay attention and do better next time obviously? Come on, OP. Delete your thread.

Oh no, that channel is a confirmed parody. Antifa fucking hates them and had them doxxed:

itsgoingdown.org/eugene-alt-right-trolls-behind-boston-antifa-exposed/