Sup Forums is pro-christianity r-right?

Sup Forums is pro-christianity r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTus4Ghu424
pastebin.com/518fcvBX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity is a cuck religion

Some aspects of christianity are cucked, but yeah.

yes indeed

I wish I could still believe

Good goy

Sup Forums is pro America.

> You can't serve two masters, for you will either love one, and hate the other

Maybe your version, not mine.

>following a jewcuck religion
Christianity is the most cucked of them all

Christianity is a Jewish trick to get 10% from the goyim every week.

Look to the gods of your ancestors. Better than the desert goat fuckers.

But our Ancestors converted to Christianity, you don't want to disrespect the wishes of your ancestors now, do you?

>Giving money to the church goes to muh joos
Do you think before you type or even read what you say?

No, fuck of kike-lites

I'm pro christian morals and think jesus had wise teachings but just dont believe in le magical man in the sky

>dont believe in le magical man in the sky
how do you think universe is created?

no

religion is inherently oppressive

no gods

no kings

Indo-Europeans played a big part in ancient history and religion, stop shilling for Jews like they're some kind of mirror, ie. shilling for them as the equal of Christians.

t. low test manlet

Democracy is insanity, the powerful ancients hated it, even the philosophers seen that it was inherently wrong.

how is moms basement today?

>le
go back to 9gag

>t. low test manlet
pffffff says the Jew worshiping slave cult

so?

>I wanna suck the cock of my cult leader while he steals all of my rights

After seeing Bill Nye's insanity, I've suddenly gained immense respect for Christians and their values/traditions. Would not mind at all if this board was pro-Christianity, even though I'll never be religious myself.

no
It's in our oath to denounce all kike derivate religions

How's that underwater free market utopia working out for you?

I have no idea. But an an omnipotent, omnipitent and omnipresent god is illiogical.

yes...Deus Vult

how is it illogical?

I've honestly found myself returned to my Christian upbringing since I first started coming to Sup Forums. I'd say it definitely is-- if you think for yourself.
A lot of what's posted is subversion and even more irony. Once you start to sift though it's definitely pro-christ.

He implies that Democracy is infallible, Democracy is a religion to his type.

>Forth! Forth! Farmermen, Þóri the hound has light again!
Forth! Forth! Farmermen, Þóri the hound has light again!
>Forth! Forth! Farmermen, Þóri the hound has light again!

Tore Hund was right
youtube.com/watch?v=oTus4Ghu424

Judaism came after Christianity. Again you're nothing but a shill trying to externalize the hierarchy, by placing Judaism before Christianity. When in fact Christianity came before Judaism.

>He implies that Democracy is infallible

what a retarded assumption to make

he is actually quoting a game
and an ancap character

>Judaism came after Christianity.

OK so you are just genuinely mentally handicapped.

Christianity is decorated and flowered liberalism. It is moral and mental slavery to a Jewish god that hates everything naural and just.

It's hard to believe I used to be a Christian. I can't believe how wrong I was. May people are so mentally dominated by this way of thinking that they cannot be reasoned with even when you point out the inherent flaws it has.

Talmudic Judaism, the religion of the Pharisees does predate christianity slightly. But Jesus was against it. He fought against it in the New Testament. And he died for it.

They are of the synagogue of Satan.

talmud scholars and followers came before christians
that you choose to not call them jews doesnt deny this

all the ppl jesus encounters follow talmud and are the ppl of david
he is follower as a descendant of david
how did he fought them

Delusional moderns. Judaism comes from Babylon, Judaism isn't the religion of the Israelites.

Sure
Orthodox Christian here
Ama

The Talmud has two components: the Mishnah (200 AD), a written compendium of Rabbinic Judaism's Oral Torah; and the Gemara (500 AD)

>>>/plebbit/

>judaism =/= christianity

differences between israelite religoin and judaism?

Ofcourse. Kristos anesti!

but he's right

Fucking fedora tipping retards. Christianity is in complete opposition to Judaism. Jesus came down and told them their religion is shit and that they are of the devil.

Israelite religion is old testament. Judaism is ot superceded by talmud and other recent holy texts

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Yes, but Sup Forums's religion is racism & fear.
They will use Christianity for their gains though.

>like-lites
Have you seen Marching to Zion? If you can sit still for a second, it's in the pastebin link. Christianity is the most anti-Semitic religion in history.
>let's become cuckolds to our primal desires and passions!
>restraint is for cucks! I want sex, drugs, etc. to rule me like a nigger!

pastebin.com/518fcvBX

>the gods of our ancestors
You mean the coherent religion of almost 2000 years having been on Europa, or are you referring to the random multitudes of tribal beliefs and deities in disarray?

so they wrote down their oral tradition in 200
bible (325AD) is not written exactly after jesus died

They don't even believe in the Torah anymore. They think it's all "myths and legends".

mishnah is written before the bible

Actually this is true otherwise they would know jesus is christ due to all the prophecies he fulfilled which they tjen removed from theasoretic text. There is no doubt in my mind that judaism is satanism

무교

tell that to 90% of christian that believe otherwise
jesus mom was israelite and i dont remember when jesus told her to renounce it

Bible was canonised later but written earlier just 20 years after christ rose from the dead

Nietche died lonely with syphilis.

>canonised isnt final edit
just 20 years? what happened was there no ink?
were they getting the bullshit straight?

dräp dig själv

>>restraint is for cucks! I want sex, drugs, etc. to rule me like a nigger!
This is the only reason anyone has for disliking Christianity. Although they all like to wrap it up in a bow and say "You should live life how you want, not by how some nonexistent God tells you to"

>There is no doubt in my mind that judaism is satanism
why so sure?

Hey, are you that Brit I always see defending Christianity in these threads?
I mean, it's a pretty general statement, but I always see some guy with a union jack arguing with faggots about how Christianity is the one true religion

this is a fallacy
if you dont believe in afterlife you want to live as long as possible as fulfillingly as you can
party drugs and sex are empty and bad for your health
no atheist thinks like this

It was first oral tradition before being written. Ink and papyrus was very expensive in those days. Oral tradition has been shown to be able toemorise huge texts with 100% accuracy for 150 years before corruption creeps in.

I'm a historian. Everything i have studied points to it

do you think he ate that lamb later that day, lamb is fucking tasty

You don't live in America, otherwise you'd see these people all the time. South America is still 95% Catholic

so how is the old testament accurate at all?
was it less than 150years of oral tradition?

No, fuck off, dog lover

Probably. I also promote orthodox christianity.

very convincing ill make sure to give vague answers myself

It was wriiten down during certain periods. The earliest surviving text we have is the septuagint written 300ad. There are variations in the oral tradition though so it's not 100% accurate

i am in favor of religion for idiots (not saying all religious ppl are idiots before you get defensive)
if stupid ppl become atheist i can see them behaving this way
and should be normalized they cant cope with atheism its a hard lifestyle

Well the fact that they deny and murdered what they knew to be their messiah and actively promote satanism and worship lucifer is pretty damning

not even one bce?
for oral tradition of what 2000years?
sounds like its all not accurate

they killed what in their eyes was a heretic
how do they promote satanism?

Oh my bad i meant bc not ad. There is reference to a written text around 700bc too. It is thought that moses composed much of the OT

also i though jesus times israeli werent jews

Nope they knew he was the son of man and witnessed the miracles that only the son of man produced yet still murdered him. Even the talmud says jesus is a miracle working sorceror powered by demons

Indeed. Israel was inherited by the gentiles and the ones who rejected christ became jews losing their inheritance

How jesus actually looked like, accurate representation.

Neck yourselves christcucks.

i found as ealy as 300bc for moses
still giving you 700 he was though to have lived in 1200
so oral tradition wouldnt keep his story at all

Who created that God then?

how should this change their belief?

Yes,

Jag förlåter dig.

They always scream anti sandnigger shit when their "god" was a sandnigger himself

always

It would. 150 years before corruption starts. Even with corruption the important things would be maintained. We acknowledge corruption and variation

he said an omnipotent omniscient and omnipresent god is illogical
i asked how is it illogical

>Who created that God then?
if a god as described exist he is eternal

God was not created for he is eternal

I'm not religious but I don't think there's anything wrong with being Christian.

they scream anti muslim shit
i dont see inconsistencies

1) I don't believe in an afterlife.
2) So it follows that I assume this life that I have is the only one I get.
3) I sometimes do drugs, engage in debauchery, and knowingly make unhealthy decisions, but I also hold a good job, have meaningful personal relationships, make money, pay my taxes, and am not a menace to society.
4) If this life is the only one I get, I choose to maximize my fulfillment of it by experiencing as much as life has to offer, within reason.
5) I also believe in avoiding, when I can, taking away from others' own fulfillment of their own lives because they're on the same one-way journey I am. It's only fair. (ie. "do unto others...")

Not believing in a god doesn't make you hedonistic or immoral. Believing in one doesn't do the opposite. It's never a bad idea to just avoid being an asshole to yourself or other people, god or not.

not all christians have this view but i find it acceptable
how do they worship lucifer and promote it?