No decent happenings

>No decent happenings
>North Korea nothing but shitposting irl
>Le Pen lost bigly
>Populism and nationalism losing steam
>Reddit is laughing at us

2017 was supposed to be even better than 2016, what happened?

Have some patience. It's coming.

You obviously don't realize how much suffering the average American leftist is going through just because Trump is President.

That's why AL those leftist talk shows have been seeing such a rating boost lately - it's literally the only way these people can get through their day.

We have 7 months left, that's plenty of time

>forgetting that you awoke an ancient Egyptian numerical ouija chaos God last year who pulled us into His timeline and pulls the strings of the Universe

do not lose faith

Trump happened. The second that fucking retard got into office, he proved he doesn't have what it takes. He's got a Republican-controlled government, and 100+ days later, he STILL hasn't been able to get much done without executive orders. He delegitimizes populism and nationalism with every passing day, making it seem like the beliefs of angry, uninformed, incompetent fools who are all talk and no action. People are seeming what a jackass he is and are reacting accordingly. Geert lost because they saw him as Trump--Dutch Edition. Le Pen lost because they saw her as Trump--French Edition. You assholes are losing ground because when it comes right down to it, you fucking suck at actually governing. Your policies are shitty, stupid, and laughable. Trump isn't the beginning of a new era of nationalism; he's digging it's fucking grave.

Friend, populism isn't dying. We helped give the FN more votes than they ever had. We have the Conservatives winning by a landslide in the UK. Conservative parties are gaining voters around the world. We may have lost these recent elections, but it takes time for movements to materialize. Give these other nations time, and they too will rise.

>forgetting 23.09.17
pic unrelated

Fucking ShariaBlue cuck

countdownfags need to be purged

Pepe died

Truth hurts, you shit-brained politics-nigger

Patriotism in aus is starting to get joocy so I'm happy lol

He isn't lying.

How is he wrong?

>>Reddit is laughing at us
i dont know about this give me a quick rundown.

we got this under control, just follow the teachings of Ayn Rand, the greatest philosopher of all time

sage
shill

i got somthin to say goy

Back to plebbit.

oh it's fucking coming mate

>north korea is getting closer and closer to developing functional ICBM tech
>once this happens the US will either have to back off and not provoke north korea (thus signalling them to china as being weak), or will have to rev up the korean war all over again

best case you're looking at the north koreans having ICBMs with the US becoming more and more short tempered with china, worst case, well, korean war.

you won't see the happening when it comes, but by god your great grandchildren will read about it.

(((u))) le plebit fags and shariablue drones

Have a BRRAAAPPPP, on me, comrades

Trump got cucked by Paul Ryan and the establishment

>Reddit is laughing at us
Please go back, weakfag.

You guys have high expectations....let the time roll...and we'll see what happens.