Lolberg faggots attack southerners defending monument in New Orleans

Stay in cali you civ nat kikes.

twitter.com/AltRight_Report/status/861417243753803776

FUCK YANKEES.

This is a Southern thread now

Here is the faggot on the ground crying like a bitch after he charged the monument protectors.

What is this black X emblem?

The League of the South made it as a flag for Southern Nationalism

Was there any comment from the alt-lite talking heads?

holy shit

Daily reminder that libertarianism is a mental disorder and that authoritarian communists and authoritarian fascists should band together to destroy anyone on the libertarian end of the political spectrum.

What fucking tools.

>HEY FELLOW PEDES NOW THEY'LL STOP CALLING US MEAN NAMES AND REALISE THAT THE DEMMYCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS ALL ALONG

It's an understandable sentiment. It's rooted in fear. The fear of, "I want my ideas to be accepted by society without me having to suffer for them." A perfectly easy trap for weak people to fall into.

Just "dindu nuffin", "false flag", and "we btfo those nazis".
They sided with antifa on this and its unforgivable.

>communists and authoritarian fascists should band
lolno, I don't know if this a false flag but the commies and lolbergs banded together in New Orleans.
They're both "anti racists" that want open borders.

It may be understandable, but I have nothing but contempt for them. Stay at home and pray to your Trump idol if you want to be respectable, don't dress up as tinman and join sides with antifa. You'll never be "one of the good ones"

stop spamming your shit pictures

sage

Dude barely gets then hit flops on ground and rolls around like a retard. Some one give this actor an award

Well...it's not easy being a, "true conservative." I can only speak for myself but I personally am...
>pro-white supremacy
>anti-race mixing
>authoritarian
>stop degeneracy at all costs
>pro-male supremacy
>anti-sexual deviancy

People who publicly express these kinds of views literally and unironically often find themselves without friends, and hated by all. Consider, that establishments would refuse to serve us on the basis of our political beliefs. It's a steep price to pay for standing up for what you believe in.

MAGA! AWOO!

civ nationalists first to go
traitor whites 2nd

Kill yourself you damage controlling backstabbing piece of garbage.

This is gay as fuck. I really dislike this alt-lite civnat faggotry.

I'm guessing niggers will be zeroth?

Nothing wrong with hiding your power level, it's just that when it goes so far that you start literally fighting against people with more balls than you that you earn my contempt

FUCKING BASED

it's more important to set the expectations & tone of white people
traitors are worse than people with their own racial interest

ofc niggers have to go

NEVER TRUST A DIRTY YANKEE

>>pro-white supremacy
>>anti-race mixing
>>authoritarian
>>stop degeneracy at all costs
>>pro-male supremacy
>>anti-sexual deviancy

This is de rigueur for Sup Forums, the problem is you have a lot of imbeciles on our "side" who aren't good at articulating these beliefs in ways that can be delivered to a sceptic, a centrist or an alt-lite convincingly and then you have people who are completely out in the wilderness with their unashamedly nonsense ideas, like Varg, who turn people off and create the image of right wingers as delusional Neo-Nazi snowniggers. The Aryan fetishism shite and NORDICS WUZ ROMANS type crap that those people espouse is the kikiest d&c shilling ever and it just serves to divide ethnic Europeans based on phenotype. It's fragmenting US and turning away others and it's making us also look retarded.

Keep up the good work OP once we start breaking the conditioning about the boomers then we will truly mold some minds and opinions

>alt-kike calling anything a plant

oh wow

In all fairness though, how do I explain to a normie, "oh yeah, by the way, heterosexual white men are the best, we need to curb freedoms because retards aren't responsible, and basically everyone who's not white needs to be deported or liquidated."

So, sweaty niggers only? K. Got it.

did buzzfeed fly this ca jew out to the south? typical jew carpetbagging shit.

jews first to go.
anyone defending them 2nd to go.

It was an actor, making an emotional appeal to the natural fault line between the alt light and the alt right. Evidence:
1. Looks contrived
2. Feels contrived
3. No one knows him
4. No one has managed to doxx him yet and he's at a thing organized on social media
5. No one says: I have multiracial kids in the real world. A real human being would say "I have a black wife" or "mixed kids"

In the slight possibility that he's real, as everyone in California is mixed and total faggots we're better off just saying it's staged in order to not lose momentum. Using the common enemy of Antifa to build strength is failing because we already beat them and the alt light are being fags about Nazis etc. We need a stronger enemy to force the alt light our way. Best to stay strong and build strength while distancing ourselves from the alt light. Soon enough they'll understand that their ideology will fail and they will flee to us (if they're white). All these alt light people have an ulterior motive to sell books or something etc. Appealing to the dying boomer conservative shit

The only good libertarians are Hoppeans who would physically remove trash like this.

We love our based black pedes, fuck off actual Nazis. No Confederate Flags, it's racist as fuck and I've yet to see a good argument for them. You're making us look bad. We love Trump. We love the memes. We love Kek. We're here to meme together, no racial discrimination. Shadilay.

That's the worst part, all these trouble makers were bused in from Cali. Both the alt lite and the antifa faggots.

Actor my ass, the Oathkeepers were calling to help antifa "get rid of the racist trash".

yes, while plenty of fruits and nuts out here- that guy doesn't look like a guy from ca that would fly to the south, unless paid. the way he rolled around on the ground made me think he's faggot.

t. cali fag

>All these alt light people have an ulterior motive to sell books or something etc. Appealing to the dying boomer conservative shit

yes. i've been shitting on them for a while now. they were virtue signaling defeat the week up to the election. they are literally in business to sell shitty pamphlet crap e-books to noobs. they are all on the zionist bankroll. i stopped listening to anyone over the age of about 40. the alt kike lolberg ulterior motive is indeed sinister. they never were, and are not on our team. they play for the middle, and try and keep everyone dumb because it pays. fuck alt kike civies.

Then why has no one doxxed him yet when he was at an event organized on social media? Seems awfully odd. BakedAlaska said he doesn't know him

I like flips and blacks.

>CSA CSA CSA CSA

based.

I thought with Antifa pressure they'd be forced to our side for safety, but Antifa was too weak of an enemy, so now the infighting begins. I think Lauren Southern will eventually say something and get pushed to the alt-right. She isn't an intellectual by any means but she says some pretty alt-right stuff.

BASED CIVIC NATIONALISTS!